Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 2nd October 2005, 07:40   #1
Senior - BHPian

Dhoom spurs demand for helmets!

This can happen only in India! The movie Dhoom has given the helmet the status of fashion symbol and people in Gujarat are demanding fancy helmets as the helmet cumpolsory rule comes into effect from October 1.
This is funny! So people are ready to buy helmets because they consider it fashionable. People like these were fighting tooth and nail against the helmet rule a few months back giving pathetically funny excuses against wearing them. Bollywood managed to do in 3 hours what the government, team-bhp, auto magazines , traffic police combined could not do in over 50 years!
Guys be careful driving on Gujarat roads. There are a lot of John Abrahams over there!
Old 3rd October 2005, 23:04   #2
BHPian

That what goes to say that no matter how much you tell the people to do something they would never do that, but only when they get something which is intersting they go ahead and do that.............
Old 3rd October 2005, 23:27   #3
BHPian

This news says clearly that celebrity endorsement Rulz in India... People would do anything which these stars perform on Screen...

Ok listen to this one ,,,Many of us must have encountered that Dhoom Machale Break Noice... Well someime back when i was driving around my locality me with a friend of mine herd the same thing i mean the breaking noci on a TRUCK,,, can u beat that.
Old 4th October 2005, 00:18   #4
Senior - BHPian

No wonder Shahrukh sold more santros than hyundai could. LOL!

Most Viewed