Team-BHP - The Official Freestyle Stunting Thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   The Official Freestyle Stunting Thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/78343-official-freestyle-stunting-thread.html)

Hey Folks,
I Hereby launch the Freestyle Stunting thread.

With a valuable asset of friends from some of the best stunting teams in the nation and witnessing them in action, I have gathered inspiration to start this thread.

There are some Posting etiquette's :

- The Pictures and videos posted must be shot in closed / private roads.
- W/ Proper safety gear.

Suggestions :

- Try to post Only the Best quality and Good-Resolution Pictures.
- If pics posted are by a Team/Group, Please mention the name so that we can distinguish them easily for their good work.

Here is the first post, and i can't find a better/bigger start than the latest video of India's Most Reputed Stunting Team - GhostRyderZ a.k.a GrZ(are my friends and hail from my hometown - Trivandrum), The Official Host Team of MTV Stuntmania(Season I & Forthcoming Season II) also featured in the new Bajaj Pulsar(Buoy Funk one) ad.

YouTube - Ghost Ryderz VII

More pics and videos to follow.

Please give your Support, Suggestions and Contributions.

Regards,
Scy !

Upcoming freestylers from Trivandrum, G Unit stuntmunkies. This team consists of youngsters with a bike in their wettest of dreams. All of them are like Lil' Brothers for me. Wish they make it BIG, Hold that "what is big ? MEGA is the word !!! :D Keep Rollin folks !

Thats some really nice stuffs Scorchy!! :thumbs up I see only 2 guys wearing proper safety gears.

Here's another stunting thread with pics shot by BHPian Bandhav.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unknownsatan (Post 1807588)
Thats some really nice stuffs Scorchy!! I see only 2 guys wearing proper safety gears.

Thanks bro.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1808654)
Here's another stunting thread with pics shot by BHPian Bandhav.

I know bro, but that is for a team(Motounit). I started this one to for all teams from my side and others to contribute. :)

Their new steed, The Ninja 250R.

Even with proper safety gear, should we be promoting such stunts in this forum?

Some more related threads :

Stunting arrives at Team-BHP

Post your bike stunt pics and vids

Scooter wheelies n stoppies

Stunts on a P180

cya
R

Fastest Indian vs. FI ;)

I was never able to pull a proper wheely, i did it once accidently on a splendor wneh i had some one sitting behind and needless to say both of us lost considerable amount of paint :D. Good thing is most of the guys are atleast wearing helmets. One of my friend who is into stunting used to say fixing bones is easy by loss of paint takes a lot to heal, so as a big bro ask them to get proper riding gear like pads and jackets.

Pramod

Here are some i clicked of Xbhp Stunters from Chandigarh.
There are lots more but extremely high-res, will take some time.
The Official Freestyle Stunting Thread-img_3239.jpg

The Official Freestyle Stunting Thread-img_3267.jpg

The Official Freestyle Stunting Thread-img_3261.jpg

Pulsar MTv Stunt Mania Bengaluru Auditions | GrZ was the Host Team of Stunt Mania |

Boredom can result in lot of smoke. As I found out today.

Ma elle is with me for past some 6months or so. All I did to her was some petite stoppies because she was really adorable and caring. (Unlike my ex's which include a Karizma and the devil himself - The Hayabusa).

Today, I decided to get naughty with her when I was boring my whatever out at my grandma's place. Damn, did she smoke ?!?!

YouTube - Yamaha FzS Static Burnout (Home Video) by - Scy !

Also including a friend's ZR7 burnout video.

YouTube - Kawasaki ZR7 Burnout

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

didnt really know burnouts were also classified as 'FREESTYLE STUNTING'!!clap:
not bad!! but seriously scorchy, after such a long burnout on a 153cc bike, thats all the smoke you got? move over kiddo!! this is how its supposed to be done!!
lol:

YouTube - Dio Burnout.3gp

P.S: the Dio is mine, the Activa is a friends!!

Haha. Dude, the surface where you are executing it is a BIG factor for the volume of smoke. Good job nevertheless. Keep em comin !