Team-BHP - Yamaha Enticer Club - Bengaluru
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Yamaha Enticer Club - Bengaluru (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/78802-yamaha-enticer-club-bengaluru.html)

Dear Enticer Fans, Owners finally we have space in T-BHP, we can discuss about the bikes, Club, and share pictures of th bikes and events.

here are some of the pics of enticers on Club's First day.

continuation of the pics

Congratulations Karthik MB. Beautiful pictures and an excellent logo! Good luck dude

thanks a ton dude. some more pics will come soon

@Karthik 1100..Another great job done.Congratulations on the formation of Yamaha Enticer Club Bengaluru.
Even I possess an Enticer and its a marvellous bike.India's first cruiser bike.

Congrats YECB.clap:

Good to see yet another Automobile Club in Bengaluru.:thumbs up

Congratulations for the formation of the club Karthik1100. Also good work on the logo of club. A very creative one.

Karthik - Congratulations & to all the Enticer owners out there. Enticer is one of the motorcycle that I love except for its power. Somehow Yamaha had to stop production on these motorcycles. I'm wondering why no one opted to modify any of their Enticer to look like an Heritage Classic or Fatboy of HD.
OT - Can any of you share your knowledge as why Enticer wasn't a hot seller? Were there any known problems?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aargee (Post 1818815)
Karthik - Congratulations & to all the Enticer owners out there. Enticer is one of the motorcycle that I love except for its power. Somehow Yamaha had to stop production on these motorcycles. I'm wondering why no one opted to modify any of their Enticer to look like an Heritage Classic or Fatboy of HD.
OT - Can any of you share your knowledge as why Enticer wasn't a hot seller? Were there any known problems?

I am Sorry to say that, you are mistaken. enticer is Hot seller, it launched in 2002 and stopped in mid 2005, with in a short period of time, it sold-out like hot cakes, and there was a huge completion with 96k eliminator. and it got a place in many hearts till now and will go on enticing people.. i still wonder many people asking me "is this bike still available?" and i also heard people scolding Yamaha company for stopping production this bike, this bike is still available in Europe and Indonesia as Yamaha Enticer YBA. may be the company has not given much power for this bike, but it can be tuned to beat, Apachi RTR 160, RX135 stock, Yamaha FZ/Fazer, Pulsar 150 DTSI, Avenger,
My enticer is the Quickest Enticer (no engine modification) 0-60 in less than 5sec. and the Fuel economy is 83kmpl in Highway with single rider.

more pictures of enticers and its Owners' on 2nd April 2010 Foundation day of YECB

and now Don't miss to see these pics. power bikes of the club.

Congratulations, Karthik1100 for giving new life, new fame for Yamaha Enticer as you had started years back for Fiat1100, and today its a huge sucess.

I really appreciate your effort you had but for Fiat1100, Fiat community will be always obliged to you.

All the best for spreading Yamaha Enticer`s fame.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mehul1100 (Post 1818851)
Congratulations, Karthik1100 for giving new life, new fame for Yamaha Enticer as you had started years back for Fiat1100, and today its a huge sucess.

I really appreciate your effort you had but for Fiat1100, Fiat community will be always obliged to you.

All the best for spreading Yamaha Enticer`s fame.

All these Credit goes to my friend arvind (he is in the above picture). He took the initiative to open Club for Enticers

Amazing pics Karthik1100.clap:

Was the event in a Private place?

Yes, it's in my friend's Farm house. 18 kilometers away from the city.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karthik1100 (Post 1818829)
may be the company has not given much power for this bike, but it can be tuned to beat, Apachi RTR 160, RX135 stock, Yamaha FZ/Fazer, Pulsar 150 DTSI, Avenger,
My enticer is the Quickest Enticer (no engine modification) 0-60 in less than 5sec. and the Fuel economy is 83kmpl in Highway with single rider.

What tuning have you done that makes your Enticer beat Apachi RTR 160, RX135 stock, Yamaha FZ/Fazer, Pulsar 150 DTSI, Avenger.

What is the stock top speed of Enticer? and what is the top speed of your Enticer?

^ I have the same question Karthik. What tuning have u done on your bike? Might be helpful to me as my gladiator shares the same engine.

Thankyou