Team-BHP - Acquired!!!! RXZ - 5 Speed
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Acquired!!!! RXZ - 5 Speed (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/79421-acquired-rxz-5-speed.html)

I have FINALLY got what I was looking for a VERY long time!!!!

A blue RXZ - 5 Speed.

Now finally I have the perfect compliment to my RD.

The bike is complete in all respects:

Came with the tool kit and owner's manual!!!!

HEHEHEHEHHE.

Front disc needs some work and the windshield is busted. After a routine service, the engine is silky smooth. Runs like a dream.

Congratulations Alok. Try getting yourself an RDD CDI + filter kit and enjoy your Zed to the fullest.

Cheers,

Jay

Lucky dude, you got one man. Congratulations & enjoy every second with the motorcycle. Try to get in shape, I mean, buy a rubber grip for the kicker & stock up the parts as much as you can. By the way, Welcome to the club :)

Aaaha.Congratulations mate. I just finished restoring mine. Lets meet up.

Alok congrats you are really a lucky guy to find RXZ, here in Bangy its cost like gold
nobody are ready to sell RXZs, not even 4 speed nowdays.

Please add some more details like the model and Price, difference between the bike condition after and before pickup.

looks stunning and in great shape!
share more info. please like mileage on odo etc.
'm really jealous and congratulations!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhargava_sr (Post 1834436)
Alok congrats you are really a lucky guy to find RXZ, here in Bangy its cost like gold

Please add some more details like the model and Price, difference between the bike condition after and before pickup.

LOL.

I got this one for below 25k

Lucky me.

oh..rare breed, only 1084 left clap:congrats Alok, you are lucky to get it on such a price.i am jealous..

The bike is from Nov 2003, has done only 27k kms till date. The money I was hoarding for my jawa restoration project has been used up on this bike. But I guess it's money will spent!!!!

:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bhargava_sr (Post 1834436)

I just got the bike this afternoon bro. I have a 4-speed RXZ lying in spare. I am thinking i'll pop it off soon.

below 25K for a 5 speed RXZ, thats a steal man, i know one of my friend who sold his 5 speed Rally spec RXZ for 52K, incidentally the new owner crashed this bike within few days of his purchase (couldn't control the power it generated)

Spike:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by georgev (Post 1834597)
oh..rare breed, only 1084 left clap:congrats Alok, you are lucky to get it on such a price.i am jealous..

How did u come to that figure of 1084?

Congrats alok! Time to update your signature and website :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by alok_balsekar (Post 1834666)
How did u come to that figure of 1084?

just comparing with the "tigers";)