Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2008, 21:49   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
Sankar Bhaiya thats a 3 year old post
Lol.. Ishan sir jee test rode the bike on 19th Oct 2005 and posted the pics on 30th Sep 2008!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
And sorry guys, these pics were taken 3 years ago when the bike was brand new. In fact, I've pretty much forgotten how she was to ride (except the fact that she was pretty quick for a non-biker like me and she had pretty stiff suspension)!! So there, that's all I remember!!
And the review is superb!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkr2k2 View Post
Do I see a radiator?? or is it the oil cooler?
Can this frame be called as Delta Frame?
Interestingly the GF series from the Kinetic-Hyosung also had similar frames.
The engine is air and oil cooled. It's the oil cooler you see there.
This frame isn't a Delta frame. But sort of a perimeter type frame.

Last edited by Sankar : 30th September 2008 at 21:52.
Old 29th January 2012, 13:42   #17
BHPian

Re: Hyosung/Kinetic COMET - First Ride & Pics

I am planning on buying this bike in about 5/6 months?
Can somebody please help me out with this bike. Also, if someone does own one, please let me know about the bike.
Old 29th January 2012, 16:24   #18
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContiMental View Post
I am planning on buying this bike in about 5/6 months?
Can somebody please help me out with this bike. Also, if someone does own one, please let me know about the bike.
The Comet GT-250 as of now isn't currently available off the shelf & you have to scour around to buy yourself a used example.

Rumors do suggest of a possible launch in coming few months. The fit & finish as well as reliability shall remain a notch below its Japanese counterpart/s.

The bike which shall be launched would be an updated version as well, so expect improvements at places where it lacked, though tank rust & few other niggles are still reported for the GT-650R.
Old 30th January 2012, 13:53   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheel View Post
The Comet GT-250 as of now isn't currently available off the shelf & you have to scour around to buy yourself a used example.

Rumors do suggest of a possible launch in coming few months. The fit & finish as well as reliability shall remain a notch below its Japanese counterpart/s.

The bike which shall be launched would be an updated version as well, so expect improvements at places where it lacked, though tank rust & few other niggles are still reported for the GT-650R.
I am really sorry to have not specified it. I do intend on buying a used one.
I am in love with this bike, and since im do not intend to buy a new bike as my running is rather low, i think it would be pointless for me to consider a new one, be it an updated version or now.
Thank you anyway Sheel for informing me about the launch. Will work something out, and if im ready to buy a new one, i will definitely wait for it!

Last edited by ContiMental : 30th January 2012 at 13:56.
Old 30th January 2012, 14:56   #20
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ContiMental View Post
I am really sorry to have not specified it. I do intend on buying a used one.
I am in love with this bike, and since im do not intend to buy a new bike as my running is rather low, i think it would be pointless for me to consider a new one, be it an updated version or now.
Thank you anyway Sheel for informing me about the launch. Will work something out, and if im ready to buy a new one, i will definitely wait for it!
Its absolutely okay

Helping you in your search a bit http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/sear...qs_button=Find

But please go ahead & negotiate at your own risk, though I believe the GT-250 would be priced somewhere around 1.75 - 2L if it comes new as of today. When launched it was priced at 1.7, but back then, it had no competition of any sort whatsoever. Wishing you the very best
Sheel is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks