Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2005, 09:56   #31
BHPian

any hopes on my bike guys.....any news on the bajaj 250........
Old 21st November 2005, 13:06   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
guys logon to xbhp.com if you are a real biker

what say fieroid, hehe
beg to differ MR. REAL BIKER, but there seems to more relative info about bikes on the forum you are reading this post on rather than the above quoted forum which has infinite threads on crappy visuals, and rddreams seems more like a bikers paradise.

manson.

p.s. nothing personal

Last edited by manson : 21st November 2005 at 13:08.
Old 21st November 2005, 19:27   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
Dude I respect your mods on the bike and its performance.

But remember, a mod is a mod is a mod.

If a pulsar180 or a zma is modded the samew way, where does you bike stand?
tell me who has taken the pain to mod a p180 or zma....????
ok, if someone comes wid a modded 180 or zma, i'll make my bike more powerful to stand the competition....i know a lot of other ways, its just that we are still working step by step!
forget that man, i know ur talking like a layman, but then taking a 12hp stock bike to its limits is not a joke!
also FYI there is more fun in exploring the potential of a smaller engine....else we have a 400cc GSX lying wid us....if thats the case, if we give the same treatment, the bike will be a killer....
there is more fun when u send teh chills down the spine! I surprise most when i beat their p180's and zmas....coz for them the bike looks stock!
Trust me dude, my intention is not to have a really powerful bike to smoke everyone arns, its just that i like to have a fiero which can cruise at 100kmph all day and good power to have fun! I aint interested in any competition, but still I keep friendly drags to see how good my bike is! Thats it!
Old 22nd November 2005, 02:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Dude I like the fiero too. I owned a pulsar 180 though.

I would just say that when comparing the two bikes they are meant to be compared stock to stock. Maybe no1 will take the pains to modify like you but that doesnt change the fact that its modified.

you maybe a great biker though and I certainly respect that.
Old 22nd November 2005, 10:36   #35
Senior - BHPian

@joel: There is a guy by the name of Zaid Zaveri, I am sure you must have heard about his modded ZMA, if not then find out & you'll know what modded zma can do, cant think of a modded pulsar rite now but even that wud be faster. Period

also joel you mean to say a stress free engine should be giving more mileage?? Can you explain the logic behind this ?

Guys I think we are veering off the topic lets help the guy decide which bike he should go for.

@raajks: Can you tell me who gave you this 18-23kpl figures, the lowest i have got on my zma is 26

@racing4cure: No confirm news man, the bajaj 2xx cc bike remains a speculation. Hope for the best

Last edited by Technocrat : 22nd November 2005 at 10:42.
Old 22nd November 2005, 19:08   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by devarshi84
Dude I like the fiero too. I owned a pulsar 180 though.

I would just say that when comparing the two bikes they are meant to be compared stock to stock. Maybe no1 will take the pains to modify like you but that doesnt change the fact that its modified.

you maybe a great biker though and I certainly respect that.
I dont understand who is pulling what into this thread!
dude, I'm not comparing my bike wid any other 150+ stock bikes here..also we have no intention to compete on street drags or any crap...its just that its fun to ride a peppy bike and I like touring a lot and hence I want a good mile-muncher...which my fiero is, already! Period!
I dont understand why on earth are u comparing a stock pulsar wid my bike and stuff.....

@techno-when did i say that a stress free engine will give more mileage? a stress free engine will sure last longer .......
also, yeah i know zaid and I've discussed a lot about his zma wid him also...thanks for letting me know!
see dude a pulsar is obviously a faster bike than a fiero from factory......evrybody knows that and my reason to mod my bike is have fun and not raise a competition! I hope u got my point!
Old 22nd November 2005, 19:23   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieroid

@techno-when did i say that a stress free engine will give more mileage?
Please check this Post

Quote:
I dont understand who is pulling what into this thread!
dude, I'm not comparing my bike wid any other 150+ stock bikes here
Here's what you had posted
Quote:
thats actually a disappointment coz the engine is stress-free and yet offers a poor average...
my 200cc karizma-beating fiero offers 38kmpl in city man....
Old 22nd November 2005, 19:56   #38
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
Please check this Post

Here's what you had posted

dude, thats a bit of an error in u understanding what i meant....
mileage on any bike can vary according to riding styles....my fiero can give a worst figure of 27kmpl too if ridden by a maniac, but gives 38kmpl when ridden wid proper gear shifts and by not revving too hard....yes, i do rev my bike well, but not atleast beyond 7k to achieve this mileage...
I also ride my friend's zma and it gives me an average of 40kmpl....which is actually better than my fiero when ridden the same way i ride my fiero....
I was pointing at the zma that gave a mileage which was really below the standard....coz its a 17ps bike and it must give an average of atleast 35+ under good riding habits!

yeah, i mean "karizma-beating fiero" coz it does beat a karizma....coz i've had a lot of friendly drags wid amoung our pals and this is what i conclude..however i DO NOT intend to take up a competition wid any outsider.....
for that we're gonna build a proper drag-spec fiero.....mine is not..its a streetable bike only!
Old 22nd November 2005, 23:01   #39
BHPian

Quote:
yeah, i mean "karizma-beating fiero" coz it does beat a karizma....coz i've had a lot of friendly drags wid amoung our pals and this is what i conclude..however i DO NOT intend to take up a competition wid any outsider.....
for that we're gonna build a proper drag-spec fiero.....mine is not..its a streetable bike only!

Now as far as I remember there is something as powerfull as 200 cc Fiero, correct me if I am miss judging ya!
Old 22nd November 2005, 23:20   #40
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmourOfGod
Now as far as I remember there is something as powerfull as 200 cc Fiero, correct me if I am miss judging ya!
frankly, even I didnt get what u said!
Old 23rd November 2005, 04:07   #41
Senior - BHPian

Ok fieroid looks like a bit of a misunderstanding.

would like to see your fiero once.

coming back to the thread I dont understand what's holding bajaj in releasing this 250cc bike. I have heard this rumours since the Autoexpo in 2002.
Old 23rd November 2005, 22:45   #42
BHPian

Quote:
frankly, even I didnt get what u said!
If I am not wrong uer Joe frm B'lore?????

And own a tvs fiero which has been moded upto 2** cc if I am not wrong..........I remeber reading about it another forum u kno.
Old 23rd November 2005, 23:07   #43
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmourOfGod
If I am not wrong uer Joe frm B'lore?????

And own a tvs fiero which has been moded upto 2** cc if I am not wrong..........I remeber reading about it another forum u kno.
no more comments on this..coz i feel its going off-topic!
what u said is true!
Old 22nd June 2006, 06:03   #44

kazirma

Posted 22/6/2006

me after a wait of 4 months i'm going to buy a Karizma(Yellow)

the first pics of pulsar (p250/225) were not that impresssive...

technically it may have dics breaks both in the rear and front, projector focus lights...i strongly feel that the mileage may drop to 35-40...

that comes the same as karizma....top speed for p250 may be 140-145kmph...

the same old dual shocks is not expected form this so call sportz giant p250.. :-( ... and God only knows about the gear and chain box ...pulsar have world recognition for their gears....latest bikes avenger platina still had this rouge

again first hand report on price says it costs 1.15 or 1.2 whch implies on-road will be 1.3 lakhs which is 50k more than Karizma (80 K on-road)

so best buy both technically, price wise, styling may be Karizma...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks