Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2005, 22:14   #1
BHPian

Suzuki Fiero F2/Fx byke

why is it that the suzuki fiero byke is not available in the market? are there any changes being done to it? when is it expected to be relaunched? whts the diff between f2 and fx versions of this byke? any idea of this byke performance and fe caompared to other 150 cc bykes
Old 28th October 2005, 23:20   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raja_ys
why is it that the suzuki fiero byke is not available in the market? are there any changes being done to it? when is it expected to be relaunched? whts the diff between f2 and fx versions of this byke? any idea of this byke performance and fe caompared to other 150 cc bykes
I think the Fiero production has stopped..Atleast at the time I resigned it had been stopped...

A new Fiero with 160cc (15 bhp) engine and 5 speed gearbox with a supposedly all new bodywork had been readied sometime in April (maybe earlier)...I dont know when this will be launched though my guess is early next year...

F2 & FX are mechanically the same; there are only some detail and aesthetic changes...

Without sounding biased I can safely say that these are among the smoothest bikes in their segment and they don't tire you out on long journey because of the good ergonomics.

As far as performance goes they are quite docile and not as quick as the Pulsar or CBZ.
Old 29th October 2005, 00:40   #3
Senior - BHPian

well a 160cc fiero will be a good call. But I think TVS needs much more than that to pick up market share.

I saw 2 great bikes at the auto expo from tvs. Looked great.

one was a 250cc.

Any news on those???
Old 29th October 2005, 18:41   #4
Senior - BHPian

Don't expect to see those anytime soon. Although the black one may be similar to the 160 F2R.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks