Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2010, 14:42   #1
BHPian

Service Mess Up At Msp Auto World !

Hey Guys,

I had bought my third bike, which is an Yamaha FZ-16 from MSP AUTO WORLD last month. This dealer is located on Banashankari Ring road opposite sterling terraces.

Yesterday, i had left my bike for first service.

Evening i picked the bike. The service center is in the basement. Since there was no power, i took the bike out and started checking it up. The side panels were badly damaged & were old panels.

I called the service incharge and complained about this. He started arguing that it was already there and he is not aware of it. He was not at all convinced when i said that i know my bike too well & that the two panels have to replaced else i wouldn't take delivery of the bike.

Then he called his guys & started enquiring with them. They found out that the panels were put into some other bike & the panels on my bike is from that bike.

Then they called that other bike's owner and requested him to come to showroom so that the panels can get exchanged. I waited for about 30 mins and the other guy arrives.

I clearly dont understand how this can happen and then checked for the battery , luckily it was my battery itself.

The service incharge clearly refused saying that he is not aware how this has happened.

The was quality was so very bad. The slush spots on the wheel rims was not even washed properly. The tank , seat and mud guards were full of stains.

Now, i have a clutch which feels like an old clutch cable after the service.They have spoilt my bike to no end.

The best part is that , they clearly knew to which bike they have fixed my panels

This is an information to the guys concerned out here to be careful and check the bike properly when your bike is serviced in MSP AUTO WORLD.

Guys out here should be trained to be more professional.

Last edited by nandans2005 : 17th July 2010 at 14:46.
Old 17th July 2010, 16:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nandans2005 View Post
The best part is that , they clearly knew to which bike they have fixed my panels
i think it didn't happened to you accidentally ,the guy who was servicing your bike thought you will not notice older panels .
you should file a complaint against them on yahamas web site asap .

Last edited by jeepster : 17th July 2010 at 16:18.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks