Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2011, 11:02   #61
Senior - BHPian

Re: Superbike for my dad!!! EDIT - Its a Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leepower View Post
Yes sir, I am glad that he is finally getting a ride. And any guesses on who will get this baby once he upgrades.... ME
Lee,

Good to see a decision from your dad.

120 days is too long a period. Anything can happen between now and then.

Get your dad a ticket to Delhi and to Indian Auto Expo and ask him to visit the Triumph India Launch and ask him to check out the Daytona.

May be when the Ninja finally comes you will get to take delivery for yourselves

Best Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram
r_nairtvm is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2011, 11:23   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek_924 View Post
So the push for 250 might have come from you also!
Even the new Ninja 650 might have been easy on him as far as riding comfort and handling was concerned. The 2012 model does look attractive.

120 days for Black? Last time I checked in Sept'11, it was 90 days for black and 30 odd days for Green.

Believe me, I didn't push him at all. If I would have, it would have been for a Harley... This is his choice. I had shown him the new Ninja 650s pics, he was not too knee, it lacks faring and the look of a sports bike. And spending 5 lakh on a ride which you are gonna upgrade shortly doesn't make sense.
For the green one its 40 days now and Blacky is 120 days according to the guys at Pro biking showroom. He is not in a hurry too. And he told them to take their time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Regarding aftermarket pipes let me warn you that the ninja 250 will sound like a dirt bike at higher revv's with any brand of pipes. Please dont expect it to sound like an RD or even an inline four
The Ninja 250r's stock exhaust is too muted according to him. He is looking for a bassy tone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r_nairtvm View Post
Lee,

Good to see a decision from your dad.

120 days is too long a period. Anything can happen between now and then.

Get your dad a ticket to Delhi and to Indian Auto Expo and ask him to visit the Triumph India Launch and ask him to check out the Daytona.

May be when the Ninja finally comes you will get to take delivery for yourselves

Best Regards & Drive/Ride Safe

Ram
Exactly sir... So in a way this waiting period is good. By the way, I am more of a Triumph fan, than him. He is more into Jap bikes.

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Please use the "edit" button if posting within 30 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by n_aditya : 21st December 2011 at 12:09. Reason: merged posts.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks