Search this Thread
Old 8th May 2006, 09:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat
I have exactly what you asked for, my friend

Click on the thumbnail

M800engine_on_bike

Note From Moderator - Thanks for the post technocrat, but we would rather you provide the specifics of the magazine (Name,Month,Page) than upload the scan of an entire article from one of the indian mags due to several reasons.
Oh I am Sorry if a broke any rules. But I only had this scanned article from one of the forums on net & am aware only of the name of the Mag & not the other details. Besides it was an article which was few years old.

Nevertheless I will keep this in mind
Old 8th May 2006, 18:52   #32
BANNED

hi ,

I also had plans to use a maruti engine on a bike chasis . Plans are like , getting a wetcluth with 6 gears , I have access to to gear makers ,so no issue on that ,use individual carbs for each cylinder ,that makes it 3 ,the alternator resides in the gearbox ,so extra pullelys and other stuff will be taken off . The engine will sit horizontally in the chasis just like the engine sits on a benelli and then the engine gets mated to a 6 speed box . I had plans of turbo charging the engine and taking the engine power to atleast 70-75 bhp . I have access to a dynamometer as well , so i guess i can do some calculations with the head and cylinders . to reduce weight i plan to shave the engine a bit and then get going .

If any other guys on this forum are willing to work with me ,i would be glad to look into the project ..its been a pet project and if something does work out ,we could always clone stuff ..hheheh

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks