Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Search this Thread
Old 5th December 2005, 19:02   #1
BANNED

My Beloved ...

Guys, after 2 yrs of not being ridden I finally did get my bike to Delhi. Gotten herself a fresh set of tyres as the old ones were worn out ( lasted 18000 kms ). Needs a fresh seat ... and also as the AVENGER has hit the streets with a passion I want to give her a fresh paint job but still deciding as to what combination to go with !!

Here she is ... 'THE ELIMINATOR'

Any ideas for a paint job pls let me know ...

cheers
Old 5th December 2005, 19:45   #2
Senior - BHPian

Aha, an elim. I have an avenger, black one . see my BHP garage.

Which tyre did you get? 130 or 150. What all mods did you do? Tried K&N? Delhi should have nice painters who can do gr8 job.
Old 5th December 2005, 19:51   #3
BANNED

Hey, No Mods yet ... its the stock tyre !! Am planning to get a K&N and find someone who can change the exhaust sound ... And yes I did see ur garage .
But trust me the eliminator is faster than the Avenger though it has a smaller engine .

U done anything to ur bike ??

cheers
Old 5th December 2005, 22:54   #4
BHPian

Well a good suggestion just don't go for any paint job, try some good graphic work as well, check out other post to get the idea what I am trying to tell you, and yeah in the end do get it Lacker coated.
Old 5th December 2005, 23:46   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75
Hey, No Mods yet ... its the stock tyre !! Am planning to get a K&N and find someone who can change the exhaust sound ... And yes I did see ur garage .
But trust me the eliminator is faster than the Avenger though it has a smaller engine .

cheers

Just in casr ur gonna change the exhaust, get a one which sounds good, and not just loud. Most of the mufflers available in the market sound crap
Old 6th December 2005, 04:14   #6
BHPian

Hey Khaadu ,
Congrats on getting the bike to Delhi .Listen youcan contact Manu Sharma for any modification like paint jobs and decials etc etc . thow he also makes performance mods , he did Matt Barret;s bike for the raid . (An enfield) . else you can contact Bitto sondhi in Lajpat nagar and see what he can do .

For K&N i guess you can ask Raj @performance or there are some guys in Karol Bagh whose number i can find out for you .

And if all else fails , then i guess the good old Pandit brothers @Kilokri on the way to Noida , will do some thing for you . however be carefull as they have a tendency of overcharging for stuff .

Let me know if you need any help with either manu or bitto , as both are known quiet well to me . However both are business men and are also known to be expensive , but they know what they are doing .

Happy ridding ....
Old 6th December 2005, 08:27   #7
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaadu75

cheers
nah, wanted to try K&N, but that need some modifications coz thers a airbox for elim and avenger.

And about exhaust...I have this idea of sourcing out the Aquila's silencer. Availability is a problem here in Kerala and hence price. What do you think abt trying it?

p.s. Max... wanna sell your bikes silencer? :P
Old 6th December 2005, 11:33   #8
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcheetah
Hey Khaadu ,
Congrats on getting the bike to Delhi .Listen youcan contact Manu Sharma for any modification like paint jobs and decials etc etc . thow he also makes performance mods , he did Matt Barret;s bike for the raid . (An enfield) . else you can contact Bitto sondhi in Lajpat nagar and see what he can do .

For K&N i guess you can ask Raj @performance or there are some guys in Karol Bagh whose number i can find out for you .

And if all else fails , then i guess the good old Pandit brothers @Kilokri on the way to Noida , will do some thing for you . however be carefull as they have a tendency of overcharging for stuff .

Let me know if you need any help with either manu or bitto , as both are known quiet well to me . However both are business men and are also known to be expensive , but they know what they are doing .

Happy ridding ....
Hey, Pls give me this Manu Sharmas contact number and where is his work shop ?? And which Pandit bro's r u talking about at Kilokri who are expensive ?

Cheers

Most Viewed