Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th May 2016, 11:42   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: RTO Agent in Gurgaon?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by autorahul View Post
Is address proof a mandatory requirement for removal of hypothecation. I wish to get hypothecation removed from my RC but have recently moved from Gurgaon to Dwarka which complicates matters in getting address proof. I presently have following documents.

RC
Form 35 from bank
PUC
Insurance papers
Although it is a requirement by law, often it is not insisted on by the RTO if the address remains same. Even PUC is ignored. All they need is the NOC from bank and your original RC + the smart card charge (~Rs.120). Usually they do not send the RC to your address, so if you maintain the same address, it might go through. But if requesting an address change as well, proof is required. You could present a rent agreement I guess as proof of new residence.

All the above is based on experiences with Delhi RTO.
Dry Ice is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2016, 12:54   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by .anshuman View Post
Yes, both the places are in the same state- Haryana, so there is no issue with road tax, and most probably even if you register in Gurgaon the registration number will remain the same.

But, you may have issues if the car older than Euro-4, I am not sure of the exact status.
Thanks for the clarification. It is a Euro-4 honda city. My friend has a transferable job so he has to decide on selling/ reregistering his car prior to moving to a new city. So I guess he should not face much issues selling his HR-05 car in Gurgaon a couple of years down the line?
Old 9th May 2016, 13:03   #48
NPX
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullrun87 View Post
So I guess he should not face much issues selling his HR-05 car in Gurgaon a couple of years down the line?
i'm sure you will face no problems because now Karnal is in NCR too, Gurgaon and Karnal now have same RTO policies.
NPX is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2016, 14:13   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullrun87 View Post
Thanks for the clarification. It is a Euro-4 honda city. My friend has a transferable job so he has to decide on selling/ reregistering his car prior to moving to a new city. So I guess he should not face much issues selling his HR-05 car in Gurgaon a couple of years down the line?
His car will be as easy to sell in Gurgaon anytime, provided he promises to get the buyer NOC from Karnal.
.anshuman is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks