Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2011, 23:58   #31
BHPian

Re: Bad experience at Bajaj Sai Service, Shivajinagar, Pune.

Yup. Thats true. Pro biking was good, but since the one in my locality closed down because of some reason, thes guys are taking the 220s and 200s. But they have dissapointed me beyond limit. Henceforth I will give it to a better Service station even if I have to travel a long distance.
Old 17th January 2011, 21:40   #32
BHPian

The Sai Service works manager called me today. He wants to see the bike and try to remove the dent without the need for repainting it. Is that possible? I will be taking the bike to him tomorrow.
Old 9th June 2011, 08:34   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpian View Post
Boss, u stay in pune,a mecca of great two wheeler mechs everywhere,why do u even want to go to authorised point for service when all they will do is charge u and in return ruin ur bike.

Living in goa i have come numerous times to pune and everytime have got my bike serviced from shirish joshi,my bike runs trouble free and for minor things like disc pad change or brake liners i do it locally.

if i was in your place i would never go to authorised bunch of idiots rather get the bike serviced from a reputed mechanic,trust me my bills in authorised would be like 2400/- at one point i have even paid 5k plus.

last time i got my bike head replaced,valves etc etc,although parts supplied by me,the total bill for fixing new head and service came to just 750/- the same would have costed me a few times more in authorised.

No offence to anyone ...dump the a.s.s go to a good mechanic.
Hey man, I am looking for a good mech for getting some work done on my Pulsar. Where exactly is this Shirish Joshi located. Can I have the contact details???
Old 19th September 2011, 15:36   #34
BHPian

@cyclops

Pls see the details on good service centers in Pune on another Team-BHP thread

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...ger-200cc.html

Hope this helps.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks