Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2006, 17:34   #1
BHPian

Hero Honda works manager, superb treatment!

Fellows,

A very happy new year!

Recently had a great experience with a Hero Honda Dealership works manager.

I recently bought a Karizma (Oct 05) from Nikhi Motors, on Bellary road near Cauvery cinema <Bangalore>. I had a lot of questions about the bike and since there were quite a few technical questions as well, I was directed to the works manager, Sanjeev. He patiently listened to me, answered me satisfactorily and objectively and the buying experience was good. This saturday I was to ride to Coorg from Bangalore, and since I was riding in the night, thought of changing the bulb from the stock 35 W to a more powerful one. On Friday evening at 7 is when this idea entered my nut, and I got in touch with Sanjeev to ask what bulb he recommended. He asked me to bring the bike over to the dealership, and despite the late hour <they shut at 7:30 pm> asked a couple of people to wait. He gave me a Karizma socket and asked me to bring a bulb <55W rating> that would fit the socket. I took off looking for one, however was unsucessful to procure one at that hour. He told me he'd take care of it, and brought a bulb of his own <his car bulb, used> and fit it on the bike. He refused to accept any charges or payment for the bulb, and in the time I'd gone to look for the bulb, the bike was checked, spark plug cleaned, chain tension optimized, brakes tested, oil levels checked. I think this is exemplary behavior and also that it should be announced at a forum such as ours.

The icing on the cake was a happy new year call from Sanjeev, and also asking whether the bulb was functioning normally!! Thanks a ton Sanjeev, you made my day!!

Superavi
Old 2nd January 2006, 17:42   #2
BHPian

Thats really an icing man. You got lucky.!
We are still in India. It will be great if he can continue to focus on customers like this.

Surya
Old 2nd January 2006, 17:50   #3
Senior - BHPian

This is what I would call service! There are many posts in this forum which talk about bad service from some dealer, but some things like this will definitely make us feel good.
Old 2nd January 2006, 18:02   #4
BHPian

Wow! Thats very nice to know man. Always knew Hero Honda offered a better service than Bajaj, but your case, its just awesome. If only all the service centres were like Nikhi Motors, and all the works manager, like Mr.Sanjeev. Sure he knows how to treat his customers.
Old 2nd January 2006, 18:10   #5
Team-BHP Support

Great stuff man. It just takes one nice person to leave someone with a great impression. Just wish there were more like him out there.

And good of you to open a thread on this, as we often tend to get worked up only on the negative points.
Old 2nd January 2006, 18:42   #6
Team-BHP Support

You know what guys? I have an idea... Can not we have a system wherein we can recommend a delership, a floor manager etc for something exemplary like this one? Then TBHP can send him/them a congratulatory message (at least) with lots of wishes from India's biggest motoring community!

Howzzat for an idea? We could also feature him here as a great example!

Last edited by Zappo : 2nd January 2006 at 18:43.
Old 2nd January 2006, 21:01   #7

i have a similar experience here at Jai Motors,TVS.
feels really nice to know such customer friendly managers.
Old 3rd January 2006, 09:46   #8

This is what i call "Customer Satisfaction"

Ashi
Old 3rd January 2006, 14:17   #9
BHPian

I only wish that each and every service center guys were so dedicated towards customer satisfaction.
Old 3rd January 2006, 15:17   #10
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo
You know what guys? I have an idea... Can not we have a system wherein we can recommend a delership, a floor manager etc for something exemplary like this one? Then TBHP can send him/them a congratulatory message (at least) with lots of wishes from India's biggest motoring community!

Howzzat for an idea? We could also feature him here as a great example!
Let us please do. If required, we can split them region-wise. South, North, East and West. Doesnt make any difference rather than helping someone who is searching for a good dealer out there.

Surya.
Old 3rd January 2006, 15:46   #11
BHPian

Lets motivate the good ones...

I think it is important to show our appreciation to the works Manager Mr.Sanjeev.
Superavi, can you please print this thread out and show it to him the next time you visit the service centre ? Let's keep a good one motivated.....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks