Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2011, 21:25   #1
Senior - BHPian

Car Detailing - Concepto Carz Spa (Mumbai)

They can be actually called as "budget" car detailers!

Services offered:
  • Complete packages for car exterior / interior detailing which includes waxing, ozone treatment, steam cleaning, nano treatment, etc.
  • Will also do piecemeal jobs like exterior body wash with underbody.
What I like:
  • Complete value for money. Their charges start from Rs. 350 for exterior cleaning!
  • The equipment (tools, cleaning liquids, waxes etc.) that they use are all branded.
  • Situated in a nice place (Hiranandani, Thane) with adequate parking & no traffic!
What I don't like:
  • Workmanship is good but not the best. They cleaned my car very well but left some places like the inner spokes of alloys. I would have appreciated that attention to detail. But for the price, you cant ask for more!
  • Pressure washing is done in a different place & you have to drive your wet car back to the store for wiping.
Pricing: Cheapest among all the other reputed brands. They charge around Rs. 350 for complete exterior wash with underbody, Rs. 950 for exterior + interior package, Rs. 1200 for exterior protection treatment, etc.

Speciality / USP: I an not aware of any USP as such but I think it should be the pricing. Given the low rates, I can get my car professionally cleaned every 3 months.

What I have bought from him: Got my car exterior cleaned from them. I have seen my friend's cars detailed by them a couple of times.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Shardul
- Phone numbers: 9004091219 / 25316060
- Postal Address: Shop no-9, Avila building, Hiranandani Estate, G B Road, Thane (W)
- Email / Website : Welcome to Concepto Carz Spa........
- GoogleMap: Google Maps
raj_5004 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 24th June 2011, 11:53   #2
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing - Concepto Carz Spa (Mumbai)

Thanks for posting your experience.
I was looking for a budget detailer in or around Thane to get my OHC cleaned (exterior and interior). I'll probably use their services during first weekend of July and post my experience here.
Old 4th July 2011, 11:35   #3
BHPian

I used their service for my Santro in april 2010. The cleaning was proper. But they burnt the left side fender, the paint was completely disfigured. The cirular plastic under the wheel arch was also burnt. No damage to the engine. They did give a lame excuse that the fuel inlet was open. Although there was no sign of fire in and around the engine.

The owner offered that he would not charge. But i still made a token payment.
Old 20th December 2011, 20:38   #4
BHPian

Raj ,
I was referred about this facility by a former bhpian and the quality of worksmanship was evident
after i saw the car which was worked upon. I'am totally sure this wont burn a whole in the pocket
for folks who would like to get their steeds detailed professionally every 4-6 months basis.

Thanks for the share , plus one to you

cheers
TND

Last edited by torqueyTND : 20th December 2011 at 20:39. Reason: alingment of post
Old 28th December 2011, 03:18   #5
Max
BHPian

I regularly use their service, they are awesome, highly recommended. Make sure you take appointment from them before going their because they are always booked in advance for 1-2 days. They also have AMC plans.
Old 11th January 2015, 21:34   #6
BHPian

Any ideas what happened to these guys. There shop seems to be closed now.
Old 15th January 2015, 14:50   #7
Max
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arishi1 View Post
Any ideas what happened to these guys. There shop seems to be closed now.
Yes, the shop is now closed but they still service cars. Call them on 996-707-1904 or 900-409-1219 for more details.

Most Viewed