Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2017, 13:23   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Bhavani Auto Centre - Powai, Mumbai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Ravi Auto garage - 9920516907/9833703027/9869516907

This is a very small workshop but their rates are economical & quality of work is good....
I had a very bad experience with this guy. My Palio GTX was rear ended by a Scorpio and had given the car to dent and repaint. The bumper had to be replaced and I asked for a used bumper. Everything looked good the day I picked up the car.

Later, I noticed that there was a huge gap near the rear brake light and boot (when closed) on the navigator side. I could hear wind noise from here while cruising at 80 kmph+ speeds.

The boot door has had a lot of bubbles and the paint on the rear bumper has been peeling off.

Gave the car in Chennai for a repaint and the guy offered to change the boot as well. While he fitted the new hatch door, the lock was totally misaligned and a closer inspection revealed the guy had not the done properly, it was executed very poorly. I am told the new denting work to bring the boot portion to perfection alone will cost me 4000/- and painting additional.

I was charged 7500/- for the entire work. I'll never recommend this garage to anyone.
swiftnfurious is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks