Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Old 15th November 2019, 12:43   #91
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)
Default Re: Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)

After being impressed with their near perfect job, I decided to give my Ameo another pampering session. This time, I got company of my in laws Dzire and a month old Wagon R.

The work done as before was stupendous. They managed to get rid of some cement droppings on the bonnet without leaving any marks or scratch on it. Had done a 1800 Kms drive recently so the car needed to be carefully looked after and that is what it got. There were innumerable swirl marks, thanks to the Lapiz Blue colour and also driving between long dried grass.

Work on Dzire and Wagon R was good too. Wagon R being a new car, the difference was evident but may be as days go by the benefits shall be seen more.

There is still some scope of improvement. These days I see them very busy and taking 7+ cars each day. Not sure but human nature that the meticulous work they did with lesser cars may have gone down by few points. However, the price makes the value sweet. At this price point and the level of workmanship, it is an absolute winner among competition.

One gripe I have is that they did not delivery my and my brother in law's car wrapped like they did before. Would have made a lot of difference especially to a new customer (my in laws)

Few pictures:
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-screenshot_201911151236332.png  

Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-img20191114wa0014.jpg  

Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-img20191114wa0011.jpg  

Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-img20191114wa0006.jpg  

Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-img20191114wa0010.jpg  

Attached Images

VWAllstar is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd November 2019, 04:24   #92
BHPian

Default Re: Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)

Based on the recommendations and experiences of fellow bhpians, i decided to give a call to Mangesh and take an appointment for my beast, the beast is 6 years old and had not seen a detailing center in all these years, all it has seen is Toyota service and daily washing. I must say Mangesh is very knowledgeable and he spent sometime talking with me and explaining things.

I did not get a chance to click before pictures, however here are some after pictures. It looked new as if i just got it from the dealership, i would highly recommend Maxshine based on the results below, he also gave me a discount for being a Team-BHP member.

Note: Try to get there first thing in the morning if you want to beat the crazy thane traffic.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-inkedimg_9695_li.jpg  

Car Detailing - Max Shine (Thane)-inkedimg_9697_li.jpg  

pillaian is offline   (3) Thanks Reply With Quote