Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2013, 19:43   #1
BHPian

Tyre Shop - Best Tyres (Vashi, Navi Mumbai)

Products sold:
All types of alloy wheels & Tyres. Main product line is tyres. Indian and imports.
Services offered:
Wheel alignment & Balancing, Nitrogen filling
What I liked:
Had explored various vendors in Thane, Mumbai and Navi Mumbai for MRF ZLO 195/60 R14, got the best deal from him. That was the primary driver for me.
But post-purchase, I am happy with the overall experience.
He had ready stock for multiple brands, his boys are efficient and skilled, his shop is clean and has room to sit in, he himself is decently well informed though a bit sales-y. Seems to be an authorized dealer for a host of brands, he stocks MRFs, Bridgestones, Yokohamas, Michelins at least.

What I don't like:
Efforts to upsell a bridgestone valves etc. but nothing much, really.
No rebate for old tyres (albeit NO shop offered that for my nearly bald, odd sized Yoko ES100s)

Speciality / USP: None in particular. He doesn't have a big snazzy showroom or spectacularly good with any aspect, but overall checks all the boxes to where I'd go back to him next time.

What I have bought from him:
MRF ZLO 195/60 R14, 4 tyres. He included alignment balancing and nitrogen filling without haggling, and did not charge for the weights.

Contact Information
Mr Harmeet Singh, 022 - 27830565, 27849240
besttyre@rediffmail.com

Address: Shop No 8, Plot No 47, Shivam Complex, Sector No 19 E, Near Palm Beach Galleria Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, - 400705
While going from Thane to Vashi, this is a corner shop at the first junction after joining Palm Beach Road from Thane-Belapur Road. This junction is just before the Palm Beach Galleria Mall.
pranav4x4 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed