Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th May 2013, 15:02   #1
Senior - BHPian

Mechanical Works & Repairs - BOSS Service (Nerul, Navi Mumbai)

Have been looking for good people to work on my car and finally found something worth mentioning. Hope this helps people from Navi Mumbai as there are hardly any recommendations in Navi Mumbai in this section.

Products sold:
Mechanical Works & Repairs, Specializes in Maruti Suzuki cars.
N/A
Services offered:
Mechanical repair of Maruti Suzuki Cars. This is an authorized service centre. However I did see other cars from Honda, Ford and Hyundai getting fixed there. ( Mostly belonging to known customers )

What I like:
Attention to detail and good troubleshooting.
The cheif mechanic there, Mr Sameer is no nonsense guy who quickly pinpoints the cause and will take the trouble to explain it to you. He will recommend the best and cheapest solution. All the niggles including small ones were resolved and I was a happy man at the end of the day. Mr Sameer also has a nice team of guys and seems to lead them nicely.
They also do denting and painting and have a inhouse paint booth.

What I don't like:
Not open on Sundays.
Do not accept card payments.

Pricing: reasonable. They give you an itemized bill.

Specialty / USP: Specializes in Maruti vehicles.

What I have bought from them :

I had small niggling issues with my Baleno. Mostly rattles from the front end, steering oil leakage and leakage from the proportional valve of the breaking system and sound from the steering column. Also had a excess movement of the engine at times due to a loose engine mount. All issues were resolved. Leakage was due to loose hoses. Changed the belt for the power steering unit as it had cracks in them. There was minor coolant leakage due to a loose hose. Loose engine mount was tightened, all other mounts were checked. Rattles from the bumper fixed. Got the throttle body and injectors cleaned while i was at it. The car feels like a breath of fresh air now and there are no sounds, leaks etc. All niggles resolved.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Mr Shivraj, Mr Sameer
- Phone numbers: Mr Shivraj # 9167766475 / Mr Sameer # 9167766472
- Postal Address: BOSS Service, Plot no 22, Sector 1, Juinagar Station Service road, Nerul, Navi Mumbai 400706
- Helpful landmarks / directions: Near LP, on the service road, next to the highway, on the same road as the Bhavna ford, Infinity BMW and VW showrooms.
- Email / Website: N/A
- Google Map : 19°02′55.7″N 73°01′19.1″E
heavy_foot is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2015, 06:04   #2
BANNED

Re: Mechanical Works & Repairs - BOSS Service (Nerul, Navi Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_foot View Post
Have been looking for good people to work on my car and finally found something worth mentioning. Hope this helps people from Navi Mumbai as there are hardly any recommendations in Navi Mumbai in this section.

Products sold:
Mechanical Works & Repairs, Specializes in Maruti Suzuki cars.
N/A
Services offered:
Mechanical repair of Maruti Suzuki Cars. This is an authorized service centre. However I did see other cars from Honda, Ford and Hyundai getting fixed there. ( Mostly belonging to known customers )
I was really hoping to find something like this on the forum. Infact, I almost feel that I live in the step sister city of Mumbai. There are very few recommendations from Navi Mumbai and hoping this would be helpful.

Infact my VW Polo just finished its extended warranty period and I was hoping to take it to a decent and honest place for maintenance and repairs. You think this would be helpful?

Last edited by methecupid : 2nd January 2015 at 06:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks