Team-BHP - Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/)
-   -   Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/152598-car-batteries-home-delivery-installation-batterybhai-com-other-online-vendors-7.html)

The stock battery on our i20 died suddenly earlier this week (although it did show signs of old age). Booked a battery on batterybhai around noon: of the recommendations (Amaron, Exide, SF), chose Amaron AAM-FL-BH45D20L BH (45 Ah) for Rs. 4750 (including return of old battery).

The vendor called in a couple of hours and said he'd visit around 6. Finally came around 7.30 and the job was done swiftly. Pretty good service! This was done on my mum's car in Gurgaon so she's mighty glad this was done at the doorstep at a fixed price than having to visit a shop and deal with the associated hassle.

EDIT: I'd asked her to check the manufacturing date of the battery: Nov '17, which the vendor obviously said its normal. Now, I can't really attest to that but visiting a store has this benefit of selecting the battery depending on age.

I tend to use Exide Batmobile. They will come anytime in Bangalore to jump start a dead car battery though sometimes you might have to wait a few hours depending on where the guy is and who he is attending to. The guys will come and jump-start your car for free. If you ask them, they will also sell you a battery and take your old battery back. They are doing it through brick and mortar dealers. Pretty decent service and payment can be done online. Never used direct online vendors though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by libranof1987 (Post 4424006)
The stock battery on our i20 died suddenly earlier this week (although it did show signs of old age). Booked a battery on batterybhai around noon: of the recommendations (Amaron, Exide, SF), chose Amaron AAM-FL-BH45D20L BH (45 Ah) for Rs. 4750 (including return of old battery).

The vendor called in a couple of hours and said he'd visit around 6. Finally came around 7.30 and the job was done swiftly. Pretty good service! This was done on my mum's car in Gurgaon so she's mighty glad this was done at the doorstep at a fixed price than having to visit a shop and deal with the associated hassle.

EDIT: I'd asked her to check the manufacturing date of the battery: Nov '17, which the vendor obviously said its normal. Now, I can't really attest to that but visiting a store has this benefit of selecting the battery depending on age.

A November 2017 battery is certainly not ok .

See if it can be replaced for a newer one .

At the most one with 3 months prior manufacturing date . please:

Just ordered this http://www.batterybhai.com/car-batte...H/537/3/1/35/1 for a Grand i10 petrol.

Paid 3350 for a June manufactured unit. Ordered at 10:30a.m and it was installed by 11:30a.m. clap:

Anyone has any experience with battery boss? They are providing the best price so far on the amaron Flo 65ah battery for my 2013 dzire vdi. The battery gave up on me today

Quote:

Originally Posted by dass (Post 4438669)
Anyone has any experience with battery boss? They are providing the best price so far on the amaron Flo 65ah battery for my 2013 dzire vdi. The battery gave up on me today

Just got my battery replaced from Batteryboss and the experience was very good. My corolla battery had become weak and needed replacement.It was Exide champion and lasted for 4 years. In the last car service in June, the workshop folks had said that battery is weak as one cell is dead so it needs to be replaced. Tired battery boss for the first time and service was excellent in under 2 hours a guy came over on the scooter and he put in a new battery manufactured in July 2018. So overall experience was good. Also i got it Rs 250 cheaper than the price my local shop was offering. Would recommend batteryboss.in after the experience i had.

Last month, I used the services of Batterywale (Mob 9666300003), for a new battery for Tata Zest disel. The car has a right handed terminal layout. Batterywale recommended Amron battery AAMFL555112054 but I wasnt sure of it being R as I read someone's experience on team bhp, so called up a Amron authorized dealer who told me Amron has NO R batteries. So went to Exide online shop and asked for a callback, to ensure I get a R version.

They didnt call for 2 days,hence took a chance with batterywale, doing COD and telling them that I will return f the battery doesnt fit. Well, it did, and the service was OK too - the battery arrived the day after. So it took 4 days, and I saved Rs 1800 compared to Exide.

Irritating part is, after it was done, Exide started calling me up daily, despite me telling each caller that I dont need their services (or lack of it) anymore.

So, online shopping is not the fastest or best way to get the battery replaced, but the cheapest and most convenient.

So I had to replace the stock battery of my palio stile and I used the services of bookmybatteries.com. It was simple, hassle free and fast. I booked an Amaron battery (din 44) at 9 am and I got a call at 9:30 from the local installer saying he will send the battery and technician as soon as the shop opens at 10 AM.

As promised got a call from the technician at 10 AM and he at my place at 10:05. Checked the battery suggested to use Din 50 battery. Got the different one and replaced it. By 10:20 my car was up and running. Big :thumbs up to the online service.

My Grandi10's Asta (o) 1.2 Petrol came with Exide 40Ah battery and it has been specified in the manual as well, but there are no 40Ah batteries listed in their portal. When I search based on my car model, it lists 35Ah batteries.

Is it okay to order 35Ah battery? Battery Bhai lists Exide, Amaron, and SF-Sonic. Which brand will be good?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grand Drive (Post 4540368)
My Grandi10's Asta (o) 1.2 Petrol came with Exide 40Ah battery and it has been specified in the manual as well, but there are no 40Ah batteries listed in their portal. When I search based on my car model, it lists 35Ah batteries.

Is it okay to order 35Ah battery? Battery Bhai lists Exide, Amaron, and SF-Sonic. Which brand will be good?

Exide is a good battery brand to continue with. They have their official dealers listed on the website. Just give the nearest dealer a call. Usually, dealers home deliver and install the new battery as well.

I wouldn't recommend changing the size of the battery though.

I had to replace my Liva battery and after checking prices from batterybhai, batterywale and batteryboss, I decided to go with batterybhai. Even last time I had replaced it from batterybhai.
Registered my request at around 2.30pm yesterday. Got a call back from local dealer at around 4.30pm. He was ready to come and replace it on yesterday itself, but I was not willing to wait for him (till 7pm). So, I asked him to come today. He came at around 1.45pm and replaced it within 10minutes. Overall, happy with the service.

The 3.5 year old battery on my S-Cross was showing signs of giving up.

My experience:Highlights of the whole process:My Rating: Highly Recommended

The Battery Transporter
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-20190601_110139.jpg

Manufactured May 2019. This is as fresh as it can get. :thumbs up
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-20190601_110816.jpg

Special mention:
It was a hot summer day and the technician, Abdulbhai, was fasting for Ramadan. He came all the way on a scooter and immediately finished the job. After the hard work in the heat I took him inside my office for the warranty/billing process. I also offered him to sit some more time to cool down, to which he politely refused as he had other calls to honor. A big thumbs up to this guy's dedication. :thumbs up
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-20190601_110305.jpg

Ther's a new Online Player in batterries, BookYourBattery.com,

Got it at the Cheapest online rate in Bangalore for my Maruti Vitara Brezza

Read about it here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4603039

My Scorpio VLX battery gave up after 3 1/2 years of use. During this period the car was driven an average of just 200 KM per month.

Went online to Battery Bhai and ordered an Amron battery 80 AH for Rs. 5900.

Their service team arrived within 15 minutes with the new replacement battery and fitted it in 5 minutes flat. Payment had been made online earlier.

Loved the experience great service.

Will certainly order from them again. The changed prompted me to have a look inside my Thar glovebox. The Thar Battery was installed on 1/1/2016 nearing 3 1/2 years again. Its a case of the battery folding up any day now. Better change it right away.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GSMINC (Post 4603045)
Ther's a new Online Player in batterries, BookYourBattery.com,

Got it at the Cheapest online rate in Bangalore for my Maruti Vitara Brezza

Read about it here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4603039

How old was the battery you got ? bookyourbattery is 250/- cheaper than batterywale for my Punto battery.

The last time I bought from batterybhai , they delivered a battery less than a month old and their service was quite good. I have no experience with bookyourbattery but I understand these are all aggregators having tie-ups with local shops.