Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly Recommended 80 66.12%
Recommended 36 29.75%
NOT Recommended 5 4.13%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 4th July 2018, 16:00   #91
Team-BHP Support

Re: Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors

The stock battery on our i20 died suddenly earlier this week (although it did show signs of old age). Booked a battery on batterybhai around noon: of the recommendations (Amaron, Exide, SF), chose Amaron AAM-FL-BH45D20L BH (45 Ah) for Rs. 4750 (including return of old battery).

The vendor called in a couple of hours and said he'd visit around 6. Finally came around 7.30 and the job was done swiftly. Pretty good service! This was done on my mum's car in Gurgaon so she's mighty glad this was done at the doorstep at a fixed price than having to visit a shop and deal with the associated hassle.

EDIT: I'd asked her to check the manufacturing date of the battery: Nov '17, which the vendor obviously said its normal. Now, I can't really attest to that but visiting a store has this benefit of selecting the battery depending on age.

Last edited by libranof1987 : 4th July 2018 at 16:08.
Old 4th July 2018, 20:41   #92
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors

I tend to use Exide Batmobile. They will come anytime in Bangalore to jump start a dead car battery though sometimes you might have to wait a few hours depending on where the guy is and who he is attending to. The guys will come and jump-start your car for free. If you ask them, they will also sell you a battery and take your old battery back. They are doing it through brick and mortar dealers. Pretty decent service and payment can be done online. Never used direct online vendors though.
Old 5th July 2018, 18:47   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by libranof1987 View Post
The stock battery on our i20 died suddenly earlier this week (although it did show signs of old age). Booked a battery on batterybhai around noon: of the recommendations (Amaron, Exide, SF), chose Amaron AAM-FL-BH45D20L BH (45 Ah) for Rs. 4750 (including return of old battery).

The vendor called in a couple of hours and said he'd visit around 6. Finally came around 7.30 and the job was done swiftly. Pretty good service! This was done on my mum's car in Gurgaon so she's mighty glad this was done at the doorstep at a fixed price than having to visit a shop and deal with the associated hassle.

EDIT: I'd asked her to check the manufacturing date of the battery: Nov '17, which the vendor obviously said its normal. Now, I can't really attest to that but visiting a store has this benefit of selecting the battery depending on age.
A November 2017 battery is certainly not ok .

See if it can be replaced for a newer one .

At the most one with 3 months prior manufacturing date .
Old 22nd July 2018, 11:50   #94
BHPian

Just ordered this http://www.batterybhai.com/car-batte...H/537/3/1/35/1 for a Grand i10 petrol.

Paid 3350 for a June manufactured unit. Ordered at 10:30a.m and it was installed by 11:30a.m.
Old 4th August 2018, 00:47   #95
Senior - BHPian

Anyone has any experience with battery boss? They are providing the best price so far on the amaron Flo 65ah battery for my 2013 dzire vdi. The battery gave up on me today
Old 11th August 2018, 18:15   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dass View Post
Anyone has any experience with battery boss? They are providing the best price so far on the amaron Flo 65ah battery for my 2013 dzire vdi. The battery gave up on me today
Just got my battery replaced from Batteryboss and the experience was very good. My corolla battery had become weak and needed replacement.It was Exide champion and lasted for 4 years. In the last car service in June, the workshop folks had said that battery is weak as one cell is dead so it needs to be replaced. Tired battery boss for the first time and service was excellent in under 2 hours a guy came over on the scooter and he put in a new battery manufactured in July 2018. So overall experience was good. Also i got it Rs 250 cheaper than the price my local shop was offering. Would recommend batteryboss.in after the experience i had.
Dushie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th September 2018, 18:22   #97
BHPian

Last month, I used the services of Batterywale (Mob 9666300003), for a new battery for Tata Zest disel. The car has a right handed terminal layout. Batterywale recommended Amron battery AAMFL555112054 but I wasnt sure of it being R as I read someone's experience on team bhp, so called up a Amron authorized dealer who told me Amron has NO R batteries. So went to Exide online shop and asked for a callback, to ensure I get a R version.

They didnt call for 2 days,hence took a chance with batterywale, doing COD and telling them that I will return f the battery doesnt fit. Well, it did, and the service was OK too - the battery arrived the day after. So it took 4 days, and I saved Rs 1800 compared to Exide.

Irritating part is, after it was done, Exide started calling me up daily, despite me telling each caller that I dont need their services (or lack of it) anymore.

So, online shopping is not the fastest or best way to get the battery replaced, but the cheapest and most convenient.
Old 5th October 2018, 11:20   #98
Senior - BHPian

So I had to replace the stock battery of my palio stile and I used the services of bookmybatteries.com. It was simple, hassle free and fast. I booked an Amaron battery (din 44) at 9 am and I got a call at 9:30 from the local installer saying he will send the battery and technician as soon as the shop opens at 10 AM.

As promised got a call from the technician at 10 AM and he at my place at 10:05. Checked the battery suggested to use Din 50 battery. Got the different one and replaced it. By 10:20 my car was up and running. Big to the online service.

Last edited by TorqueyTechie : 5th October 2018 at 11:25.
Old 6th February 2019, 18:04   #99
BHPian

My Grandi10's Asta (o) 1.2 Petrol came with Exide 40Ah battery and it has been specified in the manual as well, but there are no 40Ah batteries listed in their portal. When I search based on my car model, it lists 35Ah batteries.

Is it okay to order 35Ah battery? Battery Bhai lists Exide, Amaron, and SF-Sonic. Which brand will be good?
Old 7th February 2019, 21:37   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Drive View Post
My Grandi10's Asta (o) 1.2 Petrol came with Exide 40Ah battery and it has been specified in the manual as well, but there are no 40Ah batteries listed in their portal. When I search based on my car model, it lists 35Ah batteries.

Is it okay to order 35Ah battery? Battery Bhai lists Exide, Amaron, and SF-Sonic. Which brand will be good?
Exide is a good battery brand to continue with. They have their official dealers listed on the website. Just give the nearest dealer a call. Usually, dealers home deliver and install the new battery as well.

I wouldn't recommend changing the size of the battery though.

Last edited by sidpunjabi : 7th February 2019 at 21:38.
sidpunjabi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2019, 14:20   #101
BHPian

I had to replace my Liva battery and after checking prices from batterybhai, batterywale and batteryboss, I decided to go with batterybhai. Even last time I had replaced it from batterybhai.
Registered my request at around 2.30pm yesterday. Got a call back from local dealer at around 4.30pm. He was ready to come and replace it on yesterday itself, but I was not willing to wait for him (till 7pm). So, I asked him to come today. He came at around 1.45pm and replaced it within 10minutes. Overall, happy with the service.
kavensri is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st June 2019, 12:58   #102
BHPian

The 3.5 year old battery on my S-Cross was showing signs of giving up.

My experience:
  • The whole online ordering process was easy and quick.
  • Got contacted in 15 minutes and he was willing to send the technician in 2 hours. I scheduled an appointment for the next morning instead.
  • Got a call from the technician 15 minutes before the scheduled time and he requested for the google pin.
  • He reached on time and fixed it in 20 minutes.
Highlights of the whole process:
  • Pricing: This was the cheapest of all the batteries and significantly cheaper to offline offers. Amaron is suggested over Excide for the S-Cross 1.6 by most owners.
  • Battery Age: The battery is from MAY 2019. That's the latest print!
  • Smooth Experience: Right from selection to battery fitment, the process is noob-level easy. There were also no short-cuts.
  • Reach: My order got re-directed to Anchor Battery, at Mira Road. Mr. Sohail from Anchor Battery was very quick and professional. The technician came over from Mira Road, which is quite far from my home. Despite this he was on time.
My Rating: Highly Recommended

The Battery Transporter
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-20190601_110139.jpg

Manufactured May 2019. This is as fresh as it can get.
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-20190601_110816.jpg

Special mention:
It was a hot summer day and the technician, Abdulbhai, was fasting for Ramadan. He came all the way on a scooter and immediately finished the job. After the hard work in the heat I took him inside my office for the warranty/billing process. I also offered him to sit some more time to cool down, to which he politely refused as he had other calls to honor. A big thumbs up to this guy's dedication.
Car Batteries, Home delivery & installation - Batterybhai.com & other online vendors-20190601_110305.jpg

Last edited by benzinblut : 1st June 2019 at 13:02. Reason: Arranging photos
benzinblut is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th June 2019, 18:44   #103
BHPian

Ther's a new Online Player in batterries, BookYourBattery.com,

Got it at the Cheapest online rate in Bangalore for my Maruti Vitara Brezza

Read about it here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4603039 (Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review)
GSMINC is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th June 2019, 13:24   #104
Senior - BHPian

My Scorpio VLX battery gave up after 3 1/2 years of use. During this period the car was driven an average of just 200 KM per month.

Went online to Battery Bhai and ordered an Amron battery 80 AH for Rs. 5900.

Their service team arrived within 15 minutes with the new replacement battery and fitted it in 5 minutes flat. Payment had been made online earlier.

Loved the experience great service.

Will certainly order from them again. The changed prompted me to have a look inside my Thar glovebox. The Thar Battery was installed on 1/1/2016 nearing 3 1/2 years again. Its a case of the battery folding up any day now. Better change it right away.
Old 31st July 2019, 13:40   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMINC View Post
Ther's a new Online Player in batterries, BookYourBattery.com,

Got it at the Cheapest online rate in Bangalore for my Maruti Vitara Brezza

Read about it here: https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offic...ml#post4603039 (Maruti Vitara Brezza : Official Review)
How old was the battery you got ? bookyourbattery is 250/- cheaper than batterywale for my Punto battery.

The last time I bought from batterybhai , they delivered a battery less than a month old and their service was quite good. I have no experience with bookyourbattery but I understand these are all aggregators having tie-ups with local shops.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks