Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2018, 17:54   #1
Senior - BHPian

Car Servicing & Repairs - Ashoka Car Care (Lower Parel, Mumbai)

Services offered:
General car servicing, repairs, denting/painting

What I like:
Solved the problem completely - no repeat visits were required.
Being situated in Lower Parel, it's much closer to the Mecca of car parts: Opera House.

What I don't like:
Nothing in particular

Pricing:
Reasonable for old and premium cars - certainly a bit costlier than the neighbourhood garage, but reasonable compared to the authorized centres

Speciality / USP:
Handles all types of repairs, denting and painting - no particular speciality as such.

What Work I have got done from him:
Engine heating problem was rectified - a hose pipe that had burst, and replacement could not be found - was fixed with an innovative jugaad that he has assured will last long - and has worked well so far. Also a faulty radiator fan motor was replaced. Had asked him to fix the creaking noise from the dashboard trim that houses the middle AC vents and clocks (the trim is broken in multiple places and replacement hard to come by) - his worker fixed it good so the creaking is gone.

Contact Information
Owner: Devang Shah 9820224997

The workshop is the smaller of the two workshops with the same name and in the same locality. Run by Devang and his father, the workshop has a steady flow of mostly premium and luxury cars with an occasional hatch - for all sorts of work. I have personally seen a couple of cars painted and the quality of the painting job is remarkable. The workers have a healthy mix of experienced and young.

Have seen a couple of old Mercs, a Beetle, many new Mercs, Skodas being worked on for various jobs including restoration.

Directions:
The workshop is situated in the Sunmill compound. Entry to the Sunmill compound is directly opposite the High Street Phoenix mall entrance gate. Once inside the compound, take the very first left to enter a wide lane with walls on both sides. At the end of this lane, you need to turn right and then left, then right towards the Adhyaru Industrial Estate building on your right, and then left again. Drive almost till the end of the road (passing the bigger Ashoka Car Care on your right and Bank of Maharashtra Lower Parel branch on your left) and halt about 50 metres from the exit.

Prior Appointment
Prior appointment is a must as the space is not exactly empty. Plus it being an industrial estate, all sorts of vehicles and people flow through the narrow lane all the time.

Attaching the map for easy reference to the location.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Servicing & Repairs - Ashoka Car Care (Lower Parel, Mumbai)-ashoka.png  

Last edited by GTO : 27th January 2018 at 10:32. Reason: Adding phone number :)
honeybee is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks