Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th March 2018, 15:41   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)

Have been getting flyers for this Company called Refreshed Now, which claims to be an eco-friendly, quick, and budget option for Car Care & Detailing at your doorstep.

Services Offered -

Refreshed Pro: An express car interior, exterior, and engine bay Polishing & Cleaning Job at Rs. 2,499 (2 hours).
This includes steam cleaning the interiors & exteriors with a coat of polish, AC vent sanitisation, and cabin deodorising.

Refreshed Go: An express waterless car wash including interior vacuuming & cabin deodorising. Cost for this is Rs. 499 (45 minutes).

What I like -

An easy to book car cleaning service who comes to your doorstep, with an attractive pricing : perfect for 'beaters' / cars that have higher usage (and therefore interiors are more soiled).

Our etios interiors are a couple of shades lighter after this detail session.

What I don't like -

They aren't detailers in the sense they do not go into the details like Kamyo / 3M etc. For example, my alloys though cleaned, you can still see dirt stuck around the lug nuts, which a Kamyo / 3M would have cleaned with a tooth brush. But there's only so much you can do in 2 hours.

Also, exterior polishing was strictly average. I have seen better results from the more expensive detailers (obviously). They claim to use branded carnauba wax but did not share the brand being used.

Contact Number +91 8080720000

Overall: I wouldn't mind using their services in between proper car detailing sessions / for the beaters at home which get excessively dirty inside. Overall the car looks, feels, and smells clean!
Worth the money for the Refreshed Pro, though I am undecided on the car wash (3M costs a couple hundred more for a proper foam wash).

Attaching some before an after pics of the Etios which hasn't been detailed in a while (approx. 1 year). Apologies as I wasn't in town during the detailing, and these pics were clicked nearly a week after the detailing took place, as well as for camera quality which isn't showing the difference between before and after as well as is actually the case.

Before

Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)-img_20180309_073156.jpg

Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)-img_20180309_073235.jpg

After

Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)-img_20180316_124030.jpg

Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)-img_20180316_121118.jpg

Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)-img_20180316_121058.jpg

Interestingly, it seems this company has investor funding, and are keen to grow. Have already serviced 8,500 cars according to their website, and have saved 2,55,000 litres of water in the process.
lamborghini is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 19th March 2018, 10:33   #2
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Re: Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)

Thanks for sharing! This is a great option for the 'beaters' of the house. I really don't feel like spending Mazda Motors / Kamyo money on the old Sunny; will reach out to these guys for a cheap detailing session for it.

Here is another 'at home washing service' with cheap pricing - link.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th March 2018, 13:05   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)

I have used their service once a few months ago. I had returned from out of town and car was very dirty and my regular car washer was on leave. I opted for REFRESHED GO. I found nothing very special about this service. "Waterless Car Wash" was nothing but some cleaning with liquid soap which he claimed it was "special liquid". Interior vacuuming was also average, which I could have done myself if I bought a car vacuum cleaner online. Cabin Deodorising was just spraying some air freshener. Overall I don't think I will use their service again.
RM Motorsports is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th March 2018, 13:55   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM Motorsports View Post
I have used their service once a few months ago. I had returned from out of town and car was very dirty and my regular car washer was on leave. I opted for REFRESHED GO. I found nothing very special about this service. "Waterless Car Wash" was nothing but some cleaning with liquid soap which he claimed it was "special liquid". Interior vacuuming was also average, which I could have done myself if I bought a car vacuum cleaner online. Cabin Deodorising was just spraying some air freshener. Overall I don't think I will use their service again.
Thanks for this update!

I was planning on getting the Refreshed Go for my C class after an out of town trip, but wasn't convinced on the idea as 3M was literally a couple hundred more for their Foam wash which was a proper wash from a reputed brand in car care!
Old 27th March 2018, 18:32   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

I have been using these guys for over a year now. Got their membership last year so all my Pro services cost me 2000 bucks instead of 2500. The Go service under the membership costs me Rs.350 I think.

What I like is that their service is professional and timely. They have a courteous customer service team. And most of all the pricing is KILLER.

But one must not mistake them to be detailers by any means. For exterior-They only clean the car well and then polish it. There is no rubbing compounding sanding etc done. Do not expect this to remove swirls and scratches at all. The exterior job will only provide a nice glaze.
Their interior cleaning is pretty good and if supervised, they can do a job nearly as good as most retailers.

I have started using them to keep the cars shining in between my bi-annual or annual detailing treatments. The cost of nearly 4 services by them = 1 service from Kamyo/3M,ETC.
Hence, for the price, the service is well worth it if you are looking to top up the shine of your car on a quarterly basis.
Sahil is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 15th May 2018, 14:29   #6
BHPian

I have booked these guys for a Deep clean at 2499 for my Honda city, which was abused with food droppings and sand after a recent Goa trip. Let's see how it goes.
Old 17th May 2018, 16:37   #7
BHPian

The refreshed guys did indeed refresh my Honda City. I am happy with the results, but then again I am not too demanding. At 2499, the work done was good and with no water used, I was impressed. I just have a work-in-progress picture as I left for work before they completed.
As mentioned, the booking, follow-up and coming on time is spot on. The appointment was for 8.30 am and they reached exactly on-time with their vehicle. 2 hours was the job time and they finished on dot. The sms'es, emails, invoicing was all very high-tech and worth the money spent.

Edit: The cable hanging in the picture is of tata sky and nothing to do with the machinery. They don't need your electricity nor your water connection.
Attached Thumbnails
Budget polishing & cleaning at your doorstep - Refreshed Now Car Care (Mumbai)-img_8268.jpg  

Last edited by riteshritesh : 17th May 2018 at 16:39.
riteshritesh is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th May 2018, 11:00   #8
Senior - BHPian

Used their services yesterday. They don't do home service in my area, but they do have 3 service centers in Bombay, in BKC, Kings Circle, and Kharghar. Took my car to the King Circle outlet. Wanted the 499 Express service, but they convinced me to take the 999 service which also included cleaning the engine bay, dressing the wheels, full interior cleaning, polishing and de-odourising, exterior steam cleaning. Also included a free liter of fuel.

It took about an hour for the service and I must say, the car looks very clean now. The scales on the edges of the windows and hard to reach areas has gone. The car smells nice and they actually cleaned all the mats, vacuumed the entire carpet, including the boot.

Did a good job. Their customer service was also incredibly friendly and spot on. I'm happy and will gladly use their services again.
Lalvaz is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks