Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2021, 11:37   #16
BHPian

Re: Car Servicing & Repairs - Nelly Auto (Navi Mumbai)

Can someone please provide the latest contact info? I am looking to service my car and looking for reliable one. This would be the first time I would be servicing my 6.5 years old car outside of Authorised service centre.

Also a lot of scratches all around the car, any good contact for that preferably near Vashi? Red colour is hard to maintain but now it’s a sore eye to see it all round the car!
Old 4th January 2021, 00:01   #17
BHPian

Hi, Noel is on leave till Jan 26. Try contacting him after Jan 26.

Thanks,
Simple_car
Simple_car is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th June 2022, 13:15   #18
BHPian

Highly recommend Noel as a FNG.

I took my Jeep compass 2017 model to Noel after reading the reviews here. I was looking for a FNG since sometime and had tried a couple of them in Thane for a few simple things with the Vento earlier. No where did I get such a nice experience.

Noel did not push for absolutely anything. And he did not have the replace if broken mentality. He fixed what can be fixed and asked to replace what seemed broken beyond repair. The attention to detail was exemplary and the car seems in great shape now. I had asked for the air, AC, fuel filters to be replaced along with the oil change and any other top ups, if needed, and the brakes. The engine seemed slightly more refined to me now. The biggest improvement was the AC performance where the AC filter was replaced.

Also, he let me hang around while he was working on the vehicle. We did have a good chat about cars in general. I did not trouble him much after an hour as I do not like watching people when they work and micro manage.

He also serviced my friends Ignis couple of weeks back and my friend loved the job as well. I heard of customers coming from Pune to get their cars serviced with him. Having that said, I came from Thane and that would have taken similar time, I guess.

The only con that I can see is that he won't be available as and when one needs him like a larger garage as I expect him to be busy and he is the key [sole] person working on the car. And his working space is a bit limited but that was fine by me. He unfortunately could not accommodate me earlier; but that was more on me as I did not give him adequate notice. He did do a complimentary check up though as I was traveling to Goa then.

Definitely using his services for my car and even in my extended family.

Car Servicing & Repairs - Nelly Auto (Navi Mumbai)-jeep1stservice.jpg
zurura023 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 21st October 2022, 11:19   #19
BHPian

Based on the reviews posted here, I gave my 10 year old Amaze ( 67000 km) to Noel with a long list of work that needed to be done.
This included
1. Suspension noise even on uneven surfaces
2. power windows not working
3. rear tail light broken
4. weather strips had gone after 10 years of use.
5. boot had a dent which prevented smooth opening / shutting.

Noel took around 5 days to get all this done and I would say its the best job I could have ever hoped for. The car runs like a dream and everything works perfectly.
The only parts that were changed were the ones required. Nothing extra.

Very very happy with the quality of work and rates.
clix22 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 12th February 2024, 00:14   #20
Senior - BHPian

All my cars are serviced and maintained at Nelly Auto. Sharing a small update here. My 2021 cars have crossed over 2 lakh km and all have been maintained exclusively by Noel. Except for 1 occasion, 3 of my cars with a combined usage of 6L km have never broken down. The breakdown was due to a ruptured coolant pipe. Noel says they will do another 2L km easily.

Here’s one of the odometer pics I clicked in Nov 2023 of one of the Nov 2021 purchased cars.
Car Servicing & Repairs - Nelly Auto (Navi Mumbai)-58dcb658150c4866af01f95147ba73d3.jpeg

Back in 2018, I had posted this. Happy so share that not much has changed over the years and Noel still gives the same attention to detail as he did when he started. Infact, I’ve seen him grow over the years and very happy that he’s my go to guy when it comes to maintaining my cars.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwasp View Post

What I like:
  • Run by BHPian noelnelly, straight forward nature and no pushing for unnecessary work
  • One man show = attention to detail, meticulousness (gets additional mechanics to help if more manpower is required)
  • Can source parts for even discontinued models e.g. Chevy Spark
  • Upfront about what he can and can't do, and will remind you what needs to be done for the next service
  • Pick-up and drop facility available, doesn't mind if we hang around

Last edited by blackwasp : 12th February 2024 at 00:15.
blackwasp is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed