Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th July 2021, 12:30   #1
Senior - BHPian

Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)

Detailing Dons is a car detailing service with two centres - At Kharghar, Navi Mumbai and at Mahalaxmi, Mumbai.

Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)-logo.png

Kharghar centre:-
Vasundhara Building,
shop no 16/17,
NEXT to ICICI Bank, Navi Mumbai - 410210.

Mahalaxmi centre:-
Shop No 8-B,
Below Mahalaxmi Station Bridge,
Dr E Moses road,
Mahalaxm, Mumbai - 400034.

+91 9167742173.
+91 9920539360.
contact@detailingdons.com

Quote:
Most of us, if not all, are emotionally attached to the cars and bikes that we own. We love to care for them. However, our busy schedules and priorities restrict us from doing so. Being possessive, it becomes even more difficult to hand over our prized possession to someone else for the love that your car needs.
And this is exactly where we come in, we are a bunch of young enthusiasts and professionals who love our cars and bikes. We use the best in class Tools, Techniques & Products to make your car look all new again. Trust us; we will pamper your cars & bikes, if not more than at least as much as you will. Because to us, it is not all about money but the love for cars and bikes that drives it.
The services offered are general washing, interior, exterior detailing, buffing, ceramic coating etc. The services are for both cars and bikes, and they have worked on most brands from Land Rover to Mercedes to Royal Enfield. They also have high quality infrared system for curing.

Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)-mercedes.jpg

Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)-rangerover.jpg

Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)-bike1.jpg

My vehicle always goes to the Kharghar centre for washing and this time I decided to try the ceramic coating, as my vehicle had many scratches and I finally decided for some pampering.

My Vehicle
Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)-20210707_121619.jpg

The work done at their centres is of high quality, be it basic washing or ceramic coating. I will not go into details of costs and products. That can be discussed after you visit their centres.

The reason for sharing this is that I have been watching the amount and quality of work done at their centres and really satisfied with the outcome. I can easily say that they are better and cheaper than some of the 3M outlets in the city.

Note: I am in no way commercially attached to Detailing Dons. This post is to share the good quality of work offered by them.

Last edited by ruzbehxyz : 19th July 2021 at 12:32.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 19th July 2021, 12:53   #2
BHPian

re: Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)

I was amused with the name Detailing Mafia and now comes Detailing Don.
Wonder what makes people come up with such ludicrous names in this industry.
jeeva is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th July 2021, 13:27   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzbehxyz View Post
I will not go into details of costs and products.
Do provide details on the costs as that's the point of these threads, we can openly discuss pricing, deals, etc for the benefit and knowledge of everyone here.
Sahil is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 19th July 2021, 13:59   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Do provide details on the costs as that's the point of these threads, we can openly discuss pricing, deals, etc for the benefit and knowledge of everyone here.
You can call the owner directly and discuss. I paid Rs. 30,000 for ceramic coating, but I was offered a discount because I regularly take my cars and bikes for washing to them. The main purpose is to highlight the quality of work provided by them.
ruzbehxyz is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd November 2023, 07:40   #5
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing : Detailing Dons (Kharghar & Mahalaxmi, Mumbai)

Hi do we have any reviews and update on their work over the years?
Jamsukh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks