Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd November 2021, 11:41   #1
BHPian

Car Detailing - OCD Detail Studio (Andheri, Mumbai)

About

Quote:
The studio is a labour of love incorporated by two brothers with a passion for detailing spanning 25 years, both professionals, one a former Executive Chef at a Premier 5 star hotel and the other a Retired IAF Officer and a former Fighter Pilot. Here your vehicle is treated as an extension of you and is lovingly cared for and beautified using the latest technologies and the best of products. We have tied up with two of the most exclusive brands, IGL and CarPro to ensure that your vehicle stays new for years.

Packages

Quote:
Our packages cater to all of aficionados and are extremely competitive, especially considering the quality of workmanship and the products used. The packages for Ceramic Coating range from Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 75,000/- and have been designed to suit all pockets. So please connect with us for a quote and allow us an opportunity to really pamper your beloved vehicle.
Packages for bikes range between Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 15,000/-

Website & Social Media
http://ocddetailstudio.com
https://www.instagram.com/ocddetailstudio/

Address
1121, Shramik Society, Adarsh Nagar, Jogeshwari West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400102

Contact
Mr. Sumant Vikas - +91 9820094089

Review

I was referred to this detail studio for a ceramic coating on my new BMW 330i by the Manager at Infiniti BMW Worli. I first set up a call with Mr. Sumant to inquire about the services on offer as well as get a better understanding of how he goes about running his business.

I must say, that I have high expectations and maintain my cars myself, and I was thoroughly impressed by Sumant. He is an extremely knowledgable person who is passionate about car detailing. He understands the chemistry of the products he uses. His attention to detail tops anybody, some would say almost OCD like.
I was sold on the Nano Graphene Coating that they use sourced from Artdeshine in Singapore. The thoroughness of his work even reflected in his choice of microfibre cloth that he uses. It is the plushest cloth I have touched and sourced from South Korea. I will leave the material science aspect of his choice to him to explain.

I will let pictures speak for themselves.

All in all I highly recommend taking your car or bike to him for a coating or a simple detailing service, they will take great care of your car and you will be happy. Their prices are competitive too. I couldn't have asked for more.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - OCD Detail Studio (Andheri, Mumbai)-img_3028.jpg  

Car Detailing - OCD Detail Studio (Andheri, Mumbai)-img_3030.jpg  

Car Detailing - OCD Detail Studio (Andheri, Mumbai)-img_3032.jpg  

Last edited by rbp25 : 23rd November 2021 at 12:01.
rbp25 is offline   (10) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks