Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd June 2010, 13:58   #46
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post
I live in Thane and drive to Mumbai everyday (earlier to vikhroli and anow to Goregaon). A lot of the fuel bunks I use have already been mentioned in this thread, so i'll weigh in with comments on 'em
Any good pump in Mulund or Bhandup?
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:10   #47
BHPian

I visit the petrol pump diagonally opposite to Gypsy chinese restaurant at shivaji park for the past 2 years and the guys are generally good. But since I heard about wolf hearts experience Im a bit cautious, but their service is really good nonetheless.
Old 3rd June 2010, 14:52   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carboy View Post
Any good pump in Mulund or Bhandup?
In Mulund, the good one is the HP pump (at the junction before you go to RMall) i.e. if you are driving from Nirmal Lifestyles to Mulund Check Naka on LBS Marg, this would be on the left on the junction before RMall.

Have been filling up there regularly for the last couple of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomzi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbkp
The other places where I had a bad experience were:
1. The bunk opposite to the new Kalpataru buildings on JVLR (the first one that comes up while going from Jogeshwari to Powai)
Is this the IOC one? If so, could you please let me know what went wrong for you there? I filled up a few times from here and haven't had any probs in service or fuel, yet. I'd like to know what to watch out for :S
I have been filling diesel up at this IBP for the last year and half as it is near office. No issues till now.

Apart from these two, I can vouch for the following bunks:

1. Amar Petrol Pump - Maheshwari Udyan - On the left side when you go from Dadar to Sion on Dr. Ambedkar Road) - Have been filling regularly.

2. Karfule Petrol Pump - Ballard Pier - My dad has been filling petrol in his car at this bunk for atleast the last 30 years. No issues till date.

Cheers
f1fan

Last edited by f1fan : 3rd June 2010 at 15:02.
Old 3rd June 2010, 15:56   #49
BHPian

The Indian Oil COCO in Sahar

I go to the Indian Oil COCO pump near the international cargo terminal in Sahar ( Google Map attached). They show you the zero reading, and they will put the hose in the auto mode if you so want. I take only regular diesel, although it stocks all the diesels and petrols.

A reliable pump with a physically clean environment too.

Recommended.
Attached Thumbnails
Trusted petrol pumps in Mumbai-indian-oil-coco-sahar-mumbai.jpg  

Old 3rd June 2010, 21:48   #50
Senior - BHPian

I always fill Petrol only from 2 pumps.

1 - Goregaon Petrol Supply on SV Road opposite Filmistan Studios.

The attendant will reset the meter, put in the nozzle and lock it and go and get the card transaction slip while the petrol gets filled up. No Hanky Panky. Have been filling up here since last 9 years.

2 - Lotus Petrol Pump (Actual Name is Mastakar Auto Services) on Link Road, Lokhandwala, Andheri. Many know this one. Same case here as well.

Both the above pumps are BPCL ones.

To Be avoided -

IOC Petrol Pump on SV Road, Malad at Chincholi Phatak Junction.
The quality of fuel is not good. The average drops and more engine noise.
Old 6th June 2010, 14:10   #51
BHPian

Hey guys, I stay on Linking Road, Santacruz (W). I was recommended to tank my BMW with 97 octane, which pump in my vicinity is reliable and supplies this petrol?

Also what other pumps are reliable in the area as I don't think I'll be able to fill 97 Octane every time. I read somewhere that the HP pump on the SV Road/Linking Road junction is good?

Thanks.
Old 6th June 2010, 14:31   #52
BHPian

The Navroze Petrol Pump at Parel has exceptional fuel quality. Clean fuel filters even after 100k mileage are a testimony to this..
Old 6th June 2010, 15:23   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan View Post
The Navroze Petrol Pump at Parel has exceptional fuel quality. Clean fuel filters even after 100k mileage are a testimony to this..
Exact location please.
Old 6th June 2010, 19:24   #54
BHPian

my family has been filling fuel at Sadguru automobiles near Ram mandir in wadala since almost 15 years now.

No issues, friendly staff, very good owners, good fuel n service.
Old 7th June 2010, 14:44   #55
BHPian

I live in Thane and travel to CBD Belapur for work
most of the times I fill at the IOC bunk near Belapur station.
good service but sometimes he will push to sell premium diesel i simply say "saadha bharo
If i have to do tank fulls i travel further down past kharghar towards taloja crossing (5kms from belapur) where there is a Club HP bunk, you get the cheapest fuel as it comes under raigad district
Old 7th June 2010, 21:22   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schitre05 View Post
I live in Thane and travel to CBD Belapur for work
most of the times I fill at the IOC bunk near Belapur station.
good service but sometimes he will push to sell premium diesel i simply say "saadha bharo
If i have to do tank fulls i travel further down past kharghar towards taloja crossing (5kms from belapur) where there is a Club HP bunk, you get the cheapest fuel as it comes under raigad district
Is this the one that is next to the marble market on the road that branches off toward Taloja from beneath the flyover, or is this elsewhere.
Old 8th June 2010, 08:08   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arishi1 View Post
Is this the HP Pump you get on your left hand side if you are driving from Sakinaka to Andheri(E)

How is the IOC near Sahar Cargo terminal.
@ arishi

Yes!! thats the one.

You will come across two HP pumps in quick succession.

One on the Saki Vihar Road leading to the Sakinaka Jn.

The one I am talking about is the HP on the Andheri Kurla Rd. just next to Logitech Park.

Have not used the Sahar Cargo bunk.
Old 8th June 2010, 10:56   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabchak View Post
@ arishi

Yes!! thats the one.

You will come across two HP pumps in quick succession.

One on the Saki Vihar Road leading to the Sakinaka Jn.

The one I am talking about is the HP on the Andheri Kurla Rd. just next to Logitech Park.

Have not used the Sahar Cargo bunk.
Is this the one near Solitaire Park? I used to fill up all my cars from there.. but now they've stopped selling premium petrol, so I get my cars filled up from the BP ahead (under the flyover-one way).
Old 9th June 2010, 12:01   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
Is this the one that is next to the marble market on the road that branches off toward Taloja from beneath the flyover, or is this elsewhere.
@ khoj..

yes that is the one, this is just after the whole road takes a sort of right turn after one leaves kharghar and then it straightens up leading to the fly-over, if you don't take the fly-over and keep going straight you would see this bunk on the left hand side beneath the flyover

there will be a lot of trucks and tourist vehicles that normally stop to refuel.
Old 14th June 2010, 16:00   #60
Senior - BHPian

@ Schitre, sir! My office is just 5 mins from here. Do visit me if you are passing by!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks