Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th October 2012, 23:27   #181
BHPian

Re: Trusted petrol pumps in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
However, for the last 2 times i have tanked up at the BP pump at charkop. This is a BP COCO and seems to be really good. FE has been consistent to what i get from the IOC COCO. For people living in Kandivali, Borivali this is a good option if you dont mind travelling a couple of Kms for good fuel.
Can u please tell us the exact location of pump. Are you talking about the pump which is near Hindustan Naka?
Old 11th October 2012, 23:48   #182
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilless

Can u please tell us the exact location of pump. Are you talking about the pump which is near Hindustan Naka?
Not sure if the junction is called Hindustan naka. You can search on google maps for the location. Attaching a screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Trusted petrol pumps in Mumbai-image773787345.jpg  

funkyp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th October 2012, 00:35   #183
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilless View Post
Quote:
Not sure if the junction is called Hindustan naka. You can search on google maps for the location. Attaching a screenshot.
Well there's one near Hindustan naka as well. You need to enter the road on which there are a couple of garages to the left. Go straight till the signal and then take a left.
Attached Thumbnails
Trusted petrol pumps in Mumbai-untitled.jpg  

Old 27th March 2013, 18:14   #184
BHPian

I have just started filling petrol at the HP branded petrol pump, opposite Podar Hospital , Worli. I use the sea link everyday and find this pretty convenient to fill up on my way to Lower Parel east. Usually pretty old attenders there. They start the meter, leave the dispenser and write the bill for me. Anything I should be wary about?
Old 26th April 2013, 04:53   #185
BANNED

Tickling this thread a li'l late

Any reviews on the BP COCO Pump located at Kandivli(W), Link Road, just around the Mahavir Nagar Junction.
This is the company owned bunk in the locality.

The other BP bunk which is on the perpendicular street is a cheat and has had several instances of faulty calibration highlighted.
Old 26th April 2013, 12:47   #186
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilmonkey View Post
Tickling this thread a li'l late

Any reviews on the BP COCO Pump located at Kandivli(W), Link Road, just around the Mahavir Nagar Junction.
This is the company owned bunk in the locality.

The other BP bunk which is on the perpendicular street is a cheat and has had several instances of faulty calibration highlighted.
I've been using this pump since 5-6 years now.
Doesn't seem like they cheat customers on fuel. I get consistent mileage whenever I fill up from there.
The guys there will always ask you to open the bonnet for a check up. They then tell you that coolant level is low and if you drive for more kms your car will heat up. Don't pay much heed to this because I've seen less informed people in almost brand new cars falling prey to this.
Old 26th April 2013, 17:26   #187
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrangeWizard View Post
The guys there will always ask you to open the bonnet for a check up. They then tell you that coolant level is low and if you drive for more kms your car will heat up. Don't pay much heed to this because I've seen less informed people in almost brand new cars falling prey to this.
i was there last month, and during the fill-up, the same thing happened with me.
The guy said, that the coolant had gone bad and needed replacement. He was also fast to ask to fill it up at the place.

I did not pay heed and told him that I would do it at the service centre.
Old 6th May 2013, 12:55   #188
BHPian

Please suggest me good petrol pumps (HPCL preferred but don't restrict yourself to it) on the route Wadala East to Nariman Point (via Worli). Google route link: http://goo.gl/maps/ARlu3 . Its my home-to-office route and the most frequented one.

Note: Please ignore the route screw-up between Marine Lines and Nariman Point. I couldn't fix it on G Maps.

Last edited by Animesh : 6th May 2013 at 12:56.
Old 12th May 2013, 19:56   #189
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesh View Post
Please suggest me good petrol pumps (HPCL preferred but don't restrict yourself to it) on the route Wadala East to Nariman Point (via Worli). Google route link: http://goo.gl/maps/ARlu3 . Its my home-to-office route and the most frequented one.

Note: Please ignore the route screw-up between Marine Lines and Nariman Point. I couldn't fix it on G Maps.
Animesh, coming from Nariman Point and going towards Worli, there is a very good HPCL pump on your left just as you turn left after Babulnath, towards Kemps Corner on Pedder Rd. If I am not wrong, the name of this particular pump is RS Vatcha and Co., and its open 24hrs a day. Recommended.
aalokg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2013, 08:23   #190
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aalokg View Post
Animesh, coming from Nariman Point and going towards Worli, there is a very good HPCL pump on your left just as you turn left after Babulnath, towards Kemps Corner on Pedder Rd. If I am not wrong, the name of this particular pump is RS Vatcha and Co., and its open 24hrs a day. Recommended.
Dear aalokg, Is this the one that you meant? Link: http://goo.gl/maps/4H1EV.
Old 13th May 2013, 11:01   #191
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animesh View Post
Dear aalokg, Is this the one that you meant? Link: http://goo.gl/maps/4H1EV.
Yes, thats the one I was talking about. I should have included a map in my first post, sorry about that!
aalokg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2013, 16:46   #192
BHPian

Does anybody have any idea about the pump on WEH at Magathane Depot junction below the flyover @ Borivali East?
Old 27th May 2013, 18:36   #193
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseltuned View Post
Does anybody have any idea about the pump on WEH at Magathane Depot junction below the flyover @ Borivali East?
it used to be bad but my neighbour was telling it has been converted to a COCO. have got a full tank done there a couple of days back. Shall be able to come back if there is any change in mileage during next tankful.
Old 28th May 2013, 14:38   #194
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieseltuned View Post
Quote:
it used to be bad but my neighbour was telling it has been converted to a COCO. have got a full tank done there a couple of days back. Shall be able to come back if there is any change in mileage during next tankful.
Sorry for the back to back posts. Found a list of outlets for HP on their site which specifies some of them as COMCO (dont know what the M stands for but i guess this is company owned). The borivali outlet is part of the same.
Old 31st May 2013, 16:05   #195
PPS
Senior - BHPian

Is it necessary to switch off the car when fueling up at the pump?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks