Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and i would rate them as :
Highly Recommended 25 69.44%
Recommended 10 27.78%
NOT Recommended 1 2.78%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 23rd February 2021, 18:22   #46
BHPian

Re: Tyre & Alloys Shop - Pal Tyres (Lamington Road) Now Santa Cruz too

Local alignment guy had messed up alignment of my lifted fortuner after a steering repair job. Could not fix despite two attempts. Camber was off and their comment was cant get better than this. Took it to PAL in Santa Cruz. Perfect job done on their 3d alignment machine. Happy as ever.
Prior to this just for updates: Bought a set of michelins from them around two years ago (long term customer) and they helped get one replaced under warranty.
Straightforward, honest and helpful guys as ever.
Old 15th November 2021, 19:03   #47
BHPian

I just changed the tyres on my Accord today and based on my research on TBHP, I went to Pal Tyres Santacruz. Very impressed with their professionalism, their pricing and the unbiased advice I received from them. Would freely recommend them without hesitation.
kurmist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th December 2022, 17:03   #48
BHPian

Add me to list of happy customer of Pal Tyres. After getting various quotes from different dealers in Mumbai including Premjis and saifee as well as dealers from Nashik, finally sealed the deal at Pal Tyres for my Hexa. Visited their store at Lamington Road. Mr. Gagandeep whom I met there is nice and helpful guy who gave me quotes from budget tyres to premium tyres. Can definitely vouch for their quotes for being the best in the industry. Got a best deal for Michelin LTX Trail and Primacy SUV at ₹14000/- where all other dealers from Mumbai and Nashik were quoting upwards ₹15000/-. Finally selected Michelin LTX Trail considering extra load carrying capacity of the tyre. The tyres were kept at their Bhiwandi godown. He genuinely advised me to fit the tyres at their Santacruz shop as they have best 3D alignment machine from Hunter there. Warranty was processed quickly and immediately got the warranty message from Michelin. Alignment is done perfectly as per my satisfaction. Overall a very happy and satisfied customer with Pal Tyres.
sandeepsc is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks