Team-BHP - Custom Bodywork etc : M-Kraft Designs (Bhandup, Mumbai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/)
-   -   Custom Bodywork etc : M-Kraft Designs (Bhandup, Mumbai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/83368-custom-bodywork-etc-m-kraft-designs-bhandup-mumbai.html)

Services offered: Body kits, Concept vehicles, Vanity van's, Interiors, Customized paint job's and bodywork's, Vintage car work's, Performance up-gradation and most importantly GYPSY works Etc.

What I like: Creativity in his work is simply excellent. He has a good technical knowledge in car's.

Pricing: Ranges from cheap to reasonable to the costly work as well. (If you have a good budget the he will design a good vehicle for you.) If you tell him to stick to your budget, he will for sure!!! - I have experienced this.

What service I have used: Several times since 4 to 5 year's I have done my car's body paint work with him, for lot of my car's.

Contact Information: Chitroda Metal Compound, Next to JMD auto skoda, Opp. Bhagtani enclave, Off. LBS marg, Bhandup - West, Mumbai 400078. Phone - 2568.7157
E-mail - mineel.mkraft@gmail.com

Mineel - 98333.13366
Danny - 98210.56250

Although i personally haven't got any work done from him, i have seen their paint jobs. And it's beautiful!

Yes .This is the place to go for if you love your car .One visit to the MKRAFT workshop and you wouldnt be surprised as to why does he get customers from as far as Gujarat and Goa .

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl (Post 1932360)
Although i personally haven't got any work done from him, i have seen their paint jobs. And it's beautiful!

+1 to that I have seen OHC and it looked amazing for sure

I came across this beautifully modded GYPSY by MKRAFT. Stunning design mods!
Source: http://*************/showthread.php?...T-modded-Gypsy

I have seen the above mentioned Gypsy & also Danny's OHC personally @ Fiat Classic Car Club, Mumbai's meets & they are really stunning, & especially the paint job is rocking I must say & the Gypsy's ICE is also great to hear.

Knowing Dannybhai can vouge for his quality of workmanship. His works are unique. All his rides ranging from the esteemed zen to the gypsy the finish is top notch.
Have seen the M3 in the background in one of the pictures above, before.

Here's one of their simpler jobs. Car belongs to a BHPian from Goa.

That is one stunning looking Gypsy IMHO. Simple yet eligante.

the work on the Gypsy is superb for it's simplicity and and yet really elegant design, it exterior is kept subtle and there is always a temptation to go overboard and this has been well managed.

Loved some of the interior detailing. as well.

Time I paid him a visit, for my cars.

The workmanship on the gypsy is good, but the looks can be debatable. Besides, dont the tyres rub the fenders / wheel arches when it goes over rough terrain.

I went there recently and the quotations were atrocious. 3k per wheel for painting them. 5k for vinyl wrapping the ORVMs. 15k for painting grilles, A B & C pillar plastics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjvora_2000 (Post 1930112)
Contact Information: Chitroda Metal Compound, Next to JMD auto skoda, Opp. Bhagtani enclave, Off. LBS marg, Bhandup - West, Mumbai 400078. Phone - 2568.7157
E-mail - mineel.mkraft@gmail.com

Mineel - 98333.13366
Danny - 98210.56250

I can see from the pictures from this forum, that custom body work is also done. The i10 shown in the pictures has bonnet scoops. I want to get it done on my Fabia, but it should be a working air intake as the pod filter for cold air intake will be fed through this scoop. So any information on was the modification only cosmetic or fully functional? One can buy bonnet scoops for as cheap as 300 rupees online. Just get the bonnet cut from any repair shop and stick the scoop.Maximum i think it will cost 500-700 rupees. How much will these guys (MKRAFT) will charge.?
Eagerly waiting for reply.
Regards
Keep Revvin'

Hello, Has anyone used their services recently? I looking for a body kit and custom interior work done for my jetta, Really confused in narrowing it down to one place to get everything done.