View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and rate them as:
Highly Recommended 13 68.42%
Recommended 5 26.32%
NOT Recommended 1 5.26%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 13th August 2011, 12:13   #16
BHPian

For my i it took them a couple for hours for installing the basic security system.

Last edited by aah78 : 24th July 2012 at 06:34. Reason: The link posted is invalid currently. Deleted.
Old 13th August 2011, 14:17   #17
BHPian

Re: Car Security - Autocop (Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dar3dev|l View Post
^^ Heres the link to autocop models available : .......German Motors.......(AUTOCOP XS).......

For my i it took them a couple for hours for installing the basic security system.
Thanks a lot for the site. The site mentions that the basic one has the feature
19. Power window interface -You have the convenience of operating the power windows through the remote.

You got this ?
Old 13th August 2011, 17:10   #18
BHPian

Nope, i dont have that. I have the basic 4 door, bonnet, dicky protection. The remote's got 3 buttons. Lock, Unlock and Car Finder.
Old 21st October 2011, 13:23   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
My Civic has an engine immobiliser, plus an OEM alarm system (e.g. if someone forces open the trunk, the horn will trigger). However, I still got an Autocop because:

1. Syncs completely with the OEM system. I'm using the Honda factory remote.

2. Motion sensors. Any movement inside the car (say, a hand moving) will trigger the alarm.

3. Bonnet is secured (wasn't with the OEM solution).

4. To make the car that much more theft-proof.

5. If the alarm sounds off, the autocop siren + the horn sound off. Double whammy to the thief
Hello,

Can you mention the cost of fitting for the autocop on the civic.Also were any holes drilled in the car's body for the fitment ? Is the motion sensor too sensitive inisde the car ie will it trigger because of a fly etc trapped in the passenger compartment.

thanks
Old 30th December 2011, 12:02   #20
BHPian

updated numbers of Autocop Support - Mumbai are:

022-2820.9529
022-2820.9530
022-2820.9531

Just called to have them send a new remote for my Autocop System. Visiting charges 220 in addition to remote cost (730 or 900 depending upon the type).
infotech58 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th January 2012, 20:22   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay387 View Post
How much time does it take for the install. Need to know for security system and power windows for Dzire.
I have the AutoCop security and power windows in a Maruti Swift. The installation should take an hour, depending on the dealer who is fitting it for you. The cost is around 5-6K, including the installation and it comes with a year of warranty.

The power window switches look as though they are OEM because they match the color of the interior door panels and because of the professionalism of the fit (no gap between the switch box and the door panel).
Old 23rd July 2012, 22:27   #22
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Does Autocop car security system has a website? Was searching for one and could not find. The Autocop India Pvt. Ltd. points to some Chevy ordering system.

Autocop Facility Security Division takes you facility security solutions.

Any idea about the correct site which fives what all they offer?
Old 28th December 2012, 22:59   #23
BHPian

I don't think they have website but all the accessories shops are well versed and always ready to give information as well as demo. I have personally experienced this. Even the showrooms of cars are I found are well knowledgeable about Autocop. The warranty and blah-blah issues I think all depend on their eagerness to maintain the relations with customers.
Old 30th July 2013, 20:34   #24
BHPian

I started having problems last week with my Autocop's siren. When I take the car out for the first time in the morning, it beeps fine. After a some kms of driving, when I again tried to lock the car, there was no BEEP, but the car's lights blinked and the car got locked. On hearing closely, I found that the BEEP had gone low, very low to hear normally.
When I again unlocked the car after a couple of hours when the car was parked, the beeping returned to normal. Came home, and again the same problem, no beeps.

Opened this thread and got the Autocop's number and called them yesterday afternoon. The first attempt, no one picks up. The second attempt is successful. I explain them the problem and they assured a mechanic visit the next day. At 12:30 the next afternoon, the mechanic is at my doorstep. He examines, but as the car was not driven much, it beeped perfectly well. He tightened the socket and told that it might be due to the pressure wash and should work fine now as the water might have dried up.

Went for a drive and to my surprise the same problem re-surfaced. Called up the same guy who had come over, and he says that we will come again the next day and re-examine the problem. I was ok with it. After a while, he calls up again to inform that he would be coming the day after and would be replacing the siren. I liked the honesty. Atleast he calls and informs rather than having me waiting the whole day for him.
Waiting for Thursday when he is to come and change the siren.

Overall, a good experience. The chap was well behaved courteous as well. A good experience as of now. Recommended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
Does Autocop car security system has a website? Was searching for one and could not find. The Autocop India Pvt. Ltd. points to some Chevy ordering system.

Autocop Facility Security Division takes you facility security solutions.

Any idea about the correct site which fives what all they offer?

I too was searching for their website since long, but it seems they don't have any. Tried many forums, but unsuccessful.
carzone is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th August 2013, 14:05   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzone View Post
Waiting for Thursday when he is to come and change the siren.
Oops! Forgot completely to update the thread. The guy did turn up on Thursday as promised. He thought that there is something wrong with the Controller panel. He replaced them free of cost and then re-configured both the remotes. He says that had to be the matter and it would be solved by this.

Busy days kept me away from the car for some time and hence could not drive enough to even check that the issue was solved or not.

Around after a week or so, got some time and went off for a drive. after about some Kms of a drive, checked and the problem was not yet solved. I had taken down the number of the person who had come down for the repairs. Called him up and explained the issue. He said that a significant time has passed and I would have to again lodge a complaint.

Did that the next afternoon, and the next day a mechanic was there at my door step in the afternoon. He checked all the wires, connections again and finally derived at the conclusion that all was fine. He replaced a couple of wires connecting the siren with the controller panel and asked me to take a TD. I was a bit short on time as well as there was a car behind my car in the parking whose owner had been out and would take some time to return. I told him that the problem was mostly with the siren because the problem occurred only when the car heated up. I asked him to replace the siren and he did so.

After a couple of days, got some time out and went for a longish ride. The problem now did not re-occur. The problem was the siren itself which was replaced under warranty free of cost.

Pretty happy with the service provided, but the only grudge is that the problem was too easy to be detected in the first instance, but it took 3 visits and me insisting on replacing the siren.
Old 11th May 2016, 14:55   #26
BHPian

What is the process to avail of their home installation service?
Old 12th June 2016, 14:48   #27
BHPian

After installation on my new i20 active last month (trackpro) at home by autocop installer, my trackpro was disabled today without any notice or intimation!

Reason : ID Documents not uploaded.

On explaining that the autocop installer collected all the ID proofs and the counter copy of the warranty card, i was tersely told by the 'autocop lady' that they have not received any documents and i will have to upload them.

So, if you go for home installation, do not forget to upload RC copy, ID proof, Residence Proof and Warranty card copy to their website.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks