Team-BHP - ICE & other basic Accessories- Sound Factor
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/)
-   -   ICE & other basic Accessories- Sound Factor (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/83946-ice-other-basic-accessories-sound-factor.html)

Sound Factor is run by Bhpian 'Ramie2400'. More details here.

Products sold:
What I like:
I have got my Scorpio's ICE fitted from him. Though it was basic stuff for him, what i liked was-What I don't like:Pricing: Very much reasonable & cheaper than the branded installers in mumbai!

Speciality / USP: ICE

What I have bought from him: My Scorpio's ICE

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Ramie
- Phone numbers: 98211 34304

+1 to that. I can vouch for his work. Great fiberglass jobs and quality install at a very reasonable price.

+1 total VFM and very nice guys. Really happy with the install they did on my Zen. It was a total mess when i went to them and in a couple of hours they did the reinstall of the speakers on my car and it sounds sweet now. Check out the pics on this thread..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...ml#post1956058

What is the location of this place? Can you give the details pertaining to the location and may be google map.

Its in bhayender buddy. I cant give you the exact location on map, maybe you can text ramie, he can provide you with the address.

Get on the road ( Mira -Bhayender rd ) which i have marked with the red arrows and look for the Reliance petrol pump. The shop is in the complex opposite to the pertol pump.

Got my own car ICE done up (twice) from Sound Factor,
Also had friends get their ICE done up here.
One good thing is that there is no compulsion to buy the gear from sound factor, you can bring in what you bought and ramie would install it for you with the same level of service.
The only -ve I see is that its located in Mira Road, but for major installs they provide a car pickup/drop service.

+1 to Arpan

I got my Palio ICEd up by Ramie. He suggests you good installs as per your budget. The work too was good except for the loose player fitting but probable due to late night work it was missed. So no issues with that.

I agree on others for what i dont like: Travelling from Navi Mumbai to Mira Road! :)

I give a :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavy_foot (Post 1956475)
Get on the road ( Mira -Bhayender rd ) which i have marked with the red arrows and look for the Reliance petrol pump. The shop is in the complex opposite to the pertol pump.

Please update our new landmark for custom car audio installation :

Address : B2 Sai Vatika,KashiMira. Opp.Hotel Delhi Darbar Inn
Western Highway New Ghodbander Road,Thane - 401104

E-mail : soundfactoraudio@yahoo.com / ramie@audiogizmos.com

Ramie

Hello fellow enthusiasts Please update our Workshop for custom car audio installations & Car | Home tuning :

Sound Factor
Gala No.2.
Hari Industrial Estate.
Opp.Hotel Jai Hanuman,
Chandivali Bus-Stop.
Saki-Vihar Road.
Andheri East.
Mumbai - 400072

Services offered:

ICE
Fiberglassing
Boot layouts
Fabrication
Designing
RTA (For Active Setups)
SWWS Setups (For CNG fitted cars)
Audio Tuning
Home Audio Installations / Tuning
Car Paintjob & Body Stylings
Projector / HID Lens Setups

e-mail : soundfactoraudio@yahoo.com

Installation / Tuning / Corrections prior appointment only.Thanks.

Ramie

Would like to visit your place, need to fix my Blaupunkt ICE System & also tune it. Will call you tomorrow if it suits you. My office is at Hind Saurashtra Industrial Estate on Andheri Kurla Road.

Thanks,
Anil

Quote:

Originally Posted by ramie2400 (Post 4068002)
Hello fellow enthusiasts Please update our Workshop for custom car audio installations & Car | Home tuning :

Sound Factor
Gala No.2.
Hari Industrial Estate.
Opp.Hotel Jai Hanuman,
Chandivali Bus-Stop.
Saki-Vihar Road.
Andheri East.
Mumbai - 400072

Services offered:

ICE
Fiberglassing
Boot layouts
Fabrication
Designing
RTA (For Active Setups)
SWWS Setups (For CNG fitted cars)
Audio Tuning
Home Audio Installations / Tuning
Car Paintjob & Body Stylings
Projector / HID Lens Setups

e-mail : soundfactoraudio@yahoo.com

Installation / Tuning / Corrections prior appointment only.Thanks.

Ramie

My installation at Soundfactor.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-en...ml#post4234060

Quote:

Originally Posted by straight6 (Post 4234082)

It would be helpful to know your views about the work done as well in addition to the photographs :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AkMar (Post 4234118)
It would be helpful to know your views about the work done as well in addition to the photographs :)

Super neat for sure. Hu and 4 speakers were already installed. New wiring, damping, subwoofer and speaker spacers were added by SF along with tuning. I won't let anyone else touch my system henceforth :).