Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

View Poll Results: I have personally used their services and would rate them as:
Highly Recommended 13 68.42%
Recommended 3 15.79%
NOT Recommended 3 15.79%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old 27th May 2015, 09:10   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Auto Glass - Windshield Experts (Mumbai)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishkapadia View Post
I just had a Mango ( Kacha ) fall on my wifes Hyundai Eon and it shattered the windshield . I got quote of Rs 5,500 from Hyundai and Rs 4,700 from WSE andheri branch. Thinking where to get this done from!
Horrified to know that one mango shattered the windshield, is it that fragile? Any idea what make is the glass - Saint Gobain or Guardian?? Confirm the replacement glass make.

IMO if you are claiming Insurance, then opt for Hyundai. If from own pocket, then you should go to WSE.
Old 27th May 2015, 20:40   #32
BHPian

Hello

The mango was not Ripe so Green on outside and White on inside . Those are harder . But still I don't know if they should shatter an Automotive glass . The coconuts always do and our neighbours have had coconut incident in past.

The glass make was AIS . what I have replaced that with is also AIS. I did it with WSE and I so wish that I had not gone there . I am not understating that's the lousiest quality of car work I have experienced in a long time .

You may see my post here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...lity-work.html

On a side note . The quality of cars , specially A-B segment has become so flimsy now that I will rather buy an old pre owned car even as the 2nd and 3rd car in family than buy a new car that's not going to last and age well.

Even my Dads 5.5 Years old i10 Now feels well built and screwed together compared to tin boxes of today if we leave aside the famous steering rattle issue.
Old 27th October 2016, 12:33   #33
Senior - BHPian

A quick question here, wont your NCB be affected if you make a claim for your windshield replacement? The next yes premium rises and would almost equal your windshield replacement cost, so whats the benefit of claiming the insurance?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks