Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd September 2011, 23:58   #46
BHPian

Re: Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)

exteriors - glaze, shampoo and turtle wax. Plus rubbing to remove scratches.
interiors - vaccuming, lustra polish on beading, panels, seat shampoo cleaning
Old 20th October 2011, 11:55   #47
Senior - BHPian

Got glass coating done on my bike there yesterday. 1400 bucks with 18 months warranty.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_1401.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_1409.jpg  

Old 6th November 2011, 19:01   #48
BHPian

Well on waterway I visited auto shine in kandivali, had a brief chat with Metha, and book afternoon appointment, Metha has a very good knowledge about product and very good helping had, I was surprised when I saw he himself doing the cleaning.
I will let the pic do the talking
Attached Images

udaydesai is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th December 2011, 17:09   #49
BHPian

Visiting Auto shining finally after reading so many good reviews. Car was in desperate need for interior cleaning:

I got the entire interior done including dashboard, roof, seat shampoo cleaning etc. for a car which had not been detailed for a minimum of 4 years, the outcome was quiet pleasing.

The services offered were good. Mr. Mehta is a very likeable person with good knowledge of what hes doing. Will probably visit again to get an exterior also done.

Car: Honda City 1.3 exi 1999 model
Cost: 1400
Old 10th December 2011, 22:43   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post
Visiting Auto shining finally after reading so many good reviews. Car was in desperate need for interior cleaning:

I got the entire interior done including dashboard, roof, seat shampoo cleaning etc. for a car which had not been detailed for a minimum of 4 years, the outcome was quiet pleasing.

The services offered were good. Mr. Mehta is a very likeable person with good knowledge of what hes doing. Will probably visit again to get an exterior also done.

Car: Honda City 1.3 exi 1999 model
Cost: 1400
Post some pictures for others to benefits, did you mention that you are member of t- bhp
Old 20th December 2011, 10:48   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkyp View Post

A quick update. The car was smelling of Shampoo after the cleaning and i was hoping it will go away in a couple of days and had not mentioned it in the initial post.

However, its been about 10 days now, and some of the smell still remains. I dont know if it was because the shampoo got absorbed by the leather and will take time to completely go off, but the smell is slightly irritating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaydesai View Post
Post some pictures for others to benefits, did you mention that you are member of t- bhp
I will try and capture some pics and post. I did mention the t-bhp link but did not press for a discount given the amount of work that went into cleaning my never detailed car
Old 11th August 2012, 12:41   #52
BHPian

Autoshine did a zirconyte paint protective coating on the car in March '12.
The effect continues to be there even after the regular bashing on Mumbai traffic. I shall upload the pics of how it looked before the treatment and also after that - need to resize what I have taken.
Old 4th November 2012, 16:40   #53
BHPian

Visited Autoshine today to get the exterior detailing done on my i10. The job was well done with attention to lil details like minor scratches, paint drops etc.

Kudos to Parag and his crew

Power Wash before the Polishing, next to Auto Shine shop
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0766.jpg

Applying compound to hide minor scratches.
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0767.jpg

Before
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0768.jpg

After
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0769.jpg

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0770.jpg

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0774.jpg

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0775.jpg

Shining the inner door space
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0778.jpg

Boot Inner space
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0779.jpg

After Effect 1
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0783.jpg

After Effect 2
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0784.jpg

Polishing the Engine bay (Fibre only at the edges not the entire bay)
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0786.jpg

WIP
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0787.jpg

After Effect 3
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0788.jpg

After Effect 4
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0789.jpg

After Effect 5
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img_0790.jpg
dar3dev|l is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2012, 18:21   #54
BHPian

Changed cars, this time a complete treatment done for my new Toyota Liva.
Got it to Parag and his team at Autoshine, right out of the showroom.
Got the below done:

1. Underbody antirust coat
2. Zirconyte triple layered protection
3. Interior treatment
4. Engine Protection Coat
5. Anti Rodent protection

Attached are some of the pics: (Forgive me for the quality, since they were clicked from my cellphone)
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-photo0101.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-photo0102.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-photo0103.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-photo0104.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-photo0111.jpg  

Old 4th December 2012, 17:05   #55
BHPian

I have some scratches on my car which have been bothering me for a while now. Was wondering if folks here would be able to suggest if the detailing work will be able to cover these scratches or would they required a complete denting and painting work. To give you an idea, the photo was taken from about 1 feet away from the car. This is on the passenger side front and back doors of my Alto. You will notice some amount of rust as well. These came on when I took a turn too close to a wall. I slowed down and reversed but not before these marks were left on. What do I do?
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-img2012113000073.jpg  

Old 4th December 2012, 18:25   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmadhok View Post
I have some scratches on my car which have been bothering me for a while now. Was wondering if folks here would be able to suggest if the detailing work will be able to cover these scratches or would they required a complete denting and painting work. To give you an idea, the photo was taken from about 1 feet away from the car. This is on the passenger side front and back doors of my Alto. You will notice some amount of rust as well. These came on when I took a turn too close to a wall. I slowed down and reversed but not before these marks were left on. What do I do?
Whoa, buddy, you will have to get those patches repainted. Detailing won't help at all.
Rust means the scratches are deep & right down to the metal. I had similar scratches & the guy had applied some rust proof liquid prior to primer & painting.
Old 11th August 2013, 19:31   #57
BHPian

Used a new windshield coating called "Hydro-Shield".
It does not allow water to stay on the windshield, even during the heaviest of rains.
I have tried this in my car and have been very much satisfied with the results. I drive to and fro from Nashik, every weekend.
Even during the tough conditions on the ghats, I have found the visibility to have improved to a large extent.
Old 11th August 2013, 21:39   #58
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmadhok View Post
Dear Friend

The lighter scratches and marks will disappear but the places where the metal surface is seen you could get a small qty of paint of the same shade and do a touchup using a paint brush . Then get it polished again

Regards
Old 13th August 2013, 07:49   #59
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by renney.varghese View Post
Used a new windshield coating called "Hydro-Shield".
It does not allow water to stay on the windshield, even during the heaviest of rains.
I have tried this in my car and have been very much satisfied with the results. I drive to and fro from Nashik, every weekend.
Even during the tough conditions on the ghats, I have found the visibility to have improved to a large extent.
Here are some of the pics related:
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-20130629_130648-copy.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-20130629_130735.jpg  

Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-20130704_213042.jpg  

Old 13th August 2013, 07:54   #60
BHPian

These days lamination of the carpets are being done at all accessories shops. There are pros and cons of the same. The cons seemed to worry me all the time and hence never did this to either of my cars.
Lately Parag and team tried out a new product on my carpets. This product, needs to be sprayed and left to dry. The carpet goes absolutely waterproof!! . I was amazed seeing the results! The pic below is of the rear parcel tray. It is the same experience even on the floor carpets.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing & Interior Cleaning - Auto Shine (Kandivali West, Mumbai)-20130629_130557.jpg  

Last edited by renney.varghese : 13th August 2013 at 07:55. Reason: spell corrections
renney.varghese is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks