Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2010, 13:27   #1
Senior - BHPian

Boom Car & Home Audio (Khar West, Mumbai)

Products sold:
  • Deals in highend car & home audio products.
Services offered:
  • Authorised dealer for highend car & home audio products.
  • Professional installation for car & home audio products
What I like:
  • A cosy shop situated on the first floor above the eatries on a crowded & busy bylane off Carter Road.
  • The owner, Mr. Zohir Ramodiya is a young cheerful fellow who has good knowledge about music and highend audio products.
  • Will first 'listen' to your requirements and budget before suggesting equipment which is rarely found in car audio installers.
  • Will suggest but not necessarily push the brands he sells which is again a good and rare quality of many known professionaly installers in the city.
  • Will majority of the time ensure that the end install is in you bugdet which is again rare with ICE.
  • Will try and use existing equipment if in good condition and usable and will not unnecessarily have them changed which saves your cost. For example, wiring.
  • Neat and professional installs.
What I don't like:
  • Installs done in the open and on the road which is the biggest drawback in my opinion.
Pricing: Very reasonable and even if a bit expensive, the job is always worth the price.

Specialty / USP: Professional installs and good tuning.

What I have bought from him: Got my entire JBL system reinstalled by him which had to be done due to a messy install by an 'authorised' JBL dealer.

Contact Information

- Name of the contact person: Mr. Zohir Ramodiya
- Phone numbers: 67706262 / 67708066
- Postal Address: B-105, Gagangiri Co-op Society, Off Carter Road, Union Park, Khar West. Mumbai - 400052
- Helpful landmarks / directions: Near Crepe Station off Carter Road.
- Email / Website: N/A
- Google Map : N/A
Old 3rd August 2010, 16:32   #2
Senior - BHPian

+1 to that. I got my GZ sub installed and my Blau amp re-installed at Boom. Zohir is a helpful and friendly chap who will not give out wrong advice.
Old 9th September 2010, 16:18   #3
BHPian

+1 to Boom. Got my setup chosen and installed at Boom. Ajay (B&T) guided me to Zohir.
HE is an extermely knwoledgable fellow, thoguh he did end up pushing my budget way over the top, still the quality and choice of install is highly recommended.
Old 17th October 2010, 10:42   #4
Senior - BHPian

Had referred a friend to Boom. He told me that Zohir has stopped doing car audio and deals with only home audio now.
Old 2nd September 2014, 14:24   #5
Senior - BHPian

Re: Boom Car & Home Audio (Khar West, Mumbai)

I would like to post an update here. I spoke to Mr.Zohir(nice guy!) regarding my on-going car audio upgrades and he informed me that he no longer deals in Car Audio.
Might want to remove his entry as far as Car Audio is concerned.

Most Viewed