Team-BHP - RTO Agent - Akku (Mumbai)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Mumbai (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/)
-   -   RTO Agent - Akku (Mumbai) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/mumbai/87798-rto-agent-akku-mumbai.html)

I have been using Akku's services for all types of RTO related works and have found them to be very reliable though slightly expensive. They will always give right advice for all types of RTO Problems.

They are situated at Andheri East. You have take the left turn at the Telli Galli Signal while travelling towards the Andheri Bridge.

AKKU AUTO ADVISOR
6A SHOP NO. 10, SAI SHRUSTI CO-OP SOCIETY,
NEAR AKRUTI NIRMAN COMPLEX, SAIWADI,
ANDHERI EAST, MUMBAI - 400069.

PH: 26821894, 26846325
MOBILE: AKKU - 9820045281
MURAD - 9324459404

I dont know who is the main person there but my father used to call him "BHAIJAAN". I thought his name was that :)
We have been using their services since last 15 years or so specially for heavy vehicle passing.

Just God sent or intuition. I was just going to post today that if anyone here knew any agent in the vicinity between Bandra W & Andheri E... & here i get a contact. Thank you God for this wonderful forum.

I had an issue in registering a second hand car in my name (RTO Thane to Andheri NOC + Octroi + Transfer) - a bad experience with a couple of agents. I then switched to Akku post reading this post.

Delivers on time. Actually gave me back some money and said he didn't need to use it. Outstanding experience - highly recommended!

I recently had to get an NOC to transfer my vehicle out of Bombay. Based on the positive feedback in this thread, contacted Akku Auto Advisor. The overall experience was good. He clearly mentioned the documents needed, cost and duration (quoted 20 days but delivered in 15 days). Very professionally done.

Approached Akku basis feedback and recommendation on the forum.

I had to transfer my CBR from my friends name to my name from vasai to mumbai RTO (involves NOC & Mumbai road tax)

Akku got me the noc and new RC book within promised time frame and also insurance and puc

One point to mention is that there was an audit in BMC and they found that the declared amount while paying road tax for my bike was less than the IDV mentioned on the new insurance. They sent me summons and I had to pay around 2k extra to get it all ironed out. I don't think this was a fault per se, but maybe some oversight (as even the RTO desk where I paid the difference said this was a random audit and they hardly see such cases)

Ironic that we need to have a thread to discuss RTO Agents, which is basically institutionalized corruption.

I make it a point not to use an agent or pay bribes to this mafia even if it costs me more time & money.

I am planning to procure a Diplomat's car in Delhi. I need an RTO agent who is accustomed to the rules and regulations in this regard. Can you please tell suggest some one.

Thanks