Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2013, 16:23   #91
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)

Got my BMW & Fortuner detailed (exteriors) from KAMYO.

This is the 2nd time i got a detailing job done from Jehangir (last time was exactly a year ago) Yes, impressive results & definitely will recommend every one to try out KAMYO atleast once to figure out the difference themselves

The work started at 9:15 am & went on upto 6:30 pm (both cars only exterior detailing)

Here are some WIP pics;

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_5436.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_5437.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_5439.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_5444.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_5446.jpg
karan561 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th November 2013, 12:12   #92
Senior - BHPian

First heard about Kamyo from akshay1234. Id seen the finished products in pictures and had high expectations.
Jehangir & his team arrived 10 minutes BEFORE time and were underway almost immediately. I visited the garage on a couple of occasions in course of the work just to check the progress and was absolutely taken aback by how the car was shaping up!
Jehangir was helping his team with the work himself and has the approach of a thorough professional while being very friendly and approachable at the same time. The attention to detail and sheer minuteness of the job is scarcely believable. Every nook and corner was gleaming clean inside out & the end product was beyond expectations !
Infact im still not over looking at pictures of my own car which were taken after the job was completed !
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-1.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-2.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-3.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-4.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-5.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-6.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-7.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-8.jpg  

PlatzdaTurbo is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 29th December 2013, 12:14   #93
BHPian

Got my 2 year old Jetta detailed for the first time. PlatzdaTurbo had highly recommended Kamyo for the service and doorstep convenience. I gave Jehangir a call and set up an appointment for 2 weeks later.

The work started at 09:30 in the morning and Jehangir estimated that it would be completed by 2 in the afternoon. However, the hard water salt deposits on the panel gaps and other surfaces had almost etched into the paint and took additional time. I must say, Jehangir and his 5 team members worked really hard on the salt deposits and did a great job in eliminating them altogether.
The entire exterior and interior work got over by 4:30. That's about 35 man-hours over a single car! The end result was amazing. The car looked like it was freshly painted. The dulled out colour got its shine back. Minute scratches have been camouflaged. The big ones have been cleaned and have become less apparent.

I'll let the pictures do the talking:

The sad of affairs:
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-8.jpg

Thats Jehangir briefing his team member on the hard water issue
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-1.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-2.jpg

The end result:
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-3.jpg

A few before after shots:
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-4.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-5.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-6.jpg

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-jetta-kamyo-7.jpg
lamboguy is offline   (12) Thanks
Old 27th February 2014, 15:05   #94
Senior - BHPian

Yesterday, I used Kamyo For detailing my RR Silver Seraph after wondering for a week if I should use him or let my old person Ramesh[Jyoti studio compound] do the job, and Jehangir did a Very nice Job. Best part I like about him is that He is always there thru the work to see and ensure the quality. His Boys have also become Pro's and experienced which is very good too.
I just hope he can maintain the prices, as I felt his charges have increased since the last time I used him 2 years back.
Nice man he is for sure and Wish him all the best.

Last edited by scooby05 : 27th February 2014 at 15:23.
scooby05 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th April 2014, 10:57   #95
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys,

Just got my Polo 1.6 and my wife's Grand i10 detailed by Jehangir yesterday and the results have been nothing but mind blowing!!! My Polo is anyway on a yearly contract and so this was my last service for this year. My wife's car however was purchased just 02 months ago so this was the first detailing procedure for her car. My wife not being a car enthusiast did not expect much of a difference in the look and feel of the car especially since the color of the car was orange. I mean how much better can orange look, right?

But I was taken by surprise when my wife called me up this morning singing praises about how good her car looked, how amazingly fresh it smelt and how lovely she felt in it.

Another brilliant job done by Jehangir and team!!!!
Epic is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2014, 13:12   #96
Senior - BHPian

Got my Safari interiors done last month.
Cost - 3500/-
Fabric upholstry and interior detailing.

Pros - Convenience of home service. Jehangir was able to provide an instant booking for the same day.

Cons - Very poor detailing job. The car was attended to in my stilt parking which is extremely spacious. However, the attention to detail bit is completely absent in the service. I spent about 30 minutes pointing out all the places they has missed out on the plastics, seats, door trim, etc.
No freshener was used at the end of the job and my car smelt chemically refreshing until i emptied a room freshener in it.
Maybe, equipping the crew with a torch will be a good idea so they can see and identify the spots they have missed out on.

Will I recommend - No.
Will i use the service again - No.
jaysmokesleaves is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th October 2014, 11:31   #97
BHPian

I was thinking of getting the new Bimmer detailed in a couple of weeks (just the exterior).. Does this make sense so soon after delivery? Or should I just stick to washing 'er as usual for a bit?
Old 30th October 2014, 11:48   #98
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy View Post
I was thinking of getting the new Bimmer detailed in a couple of weeks (just the exterior).. Does this make sense so soon after delivery? Or should I just stick to washing 'er as usual for a bit?
From your signature it seems like your car has not even been delivered yet. Hold your horses Your car will be shining new once you pick it up tomorrow.

Some do believe that you should get new cars polished to maintain the sheen but I think one does not need to for the first year atleast. You could do it once the monsoons are over.

I have booked out the weekend appointments with Kamyo, getting two cars detailed on Saturday and other two on Sunday. Will post my review after.

Last edited by Sahil : 30th October 2014 at 11:50.
Sahil is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th October 2014, 12:55   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
From your signature it seems like your car has not even been delivered yet. Hold your horses Your car will be shining new once you pick it up tomorrow.

Some do believe that you should get new cars polished to maintain the sheen but I think one does not need to for the first year atleast. You could do it once the monsoons are over.

I have booked out the weekend appointments with Kamyo, getting two cars detailed on Saturday and other two on Sunday. Will post my review after.
Everyone experiences the "New Car Crazies" every now and then

Classic case of the enthusiast. Don't even have the car, but plan stuff for it anyway
Old 3rd November 2014, 17:03   #100
Senior - BHPian

Hi guys,

Got my Polo 1.6 detailed again from Jehangir and team on the 12th October 2014. Apparently he has got a new imported polish specifically recommended for black or dark colored vehicles which was used on my car and I must say that I am impressed.

Now, the difference that I have noticed in this product as compared to the products used earlier is that firstly the result is pretty long lasting and secondly there is no residue (while powder) left behind after the entire process.

I have attached pics of the car which were shot 20 days after the detail was done. My car does not have a covered parking and is washed everyday. Also the pic taken is in the evening after a two hour drive out of town from Mumbai to Igatpuri. If the car still looks like it does, I must say its very impressive.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-front.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-side.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-rear.jpg  

Epic is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th December 2014, 01:47   #101
Team-BHP Support

As usual an incredible job by kamyo, called them after about almost 10 months this time. Just look at the reflections -
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_1279.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_1282.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_1284.jpg  

Akshay1234 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th February 2015, 18:16   #102
Distinguished - BHPian

A little late with my report, but a couple of months ago had given the Skoda and the E60 525d to Jehangir for a complete detailing package.
Overall was very impressed with his work - the pictures will do the talking.
The E60 is 6.5 years old!
Would like to add that Jehangir is a gentleman, and even though he was not there for the entire duration - he did come before the work was completed to ensure details were taken care of, and kept me informed with what to expect.
Thanks to Akshay1234 for pushing me to get it done!
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_0548.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_0641-version-2.jpg  

Attached Images

lamborghini is online now   (3) Thanks
Old 25th May 2015, 06:12   #103
BHPian

Lamborghini - how much did the charge for the 5 series? And is this Ashok Gardens?
Old 7th July 2015, 12:14   #104
BHPian

I am in the business of painting buildings and in my line of work we manage to drop paint on several cars during the course of the contract.

Kamyo is our preferred contractor for polishing the cars and removing the paint stains .

WHat I like is the doorstep service , the attention to detail and the pleasant demeanour of the owner ( Jehangir)

I rate them very highly.
His Highness is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th July 2015, 19:49   #105
Team-BHP Support

Got a couple of cars done by Kamyo after a while, and what can I say - Up to their usual standards! Cars were spick and span, and I feel no need to even try another place for the fear of it not being as good.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_1713.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img_1728.jpg  

Akshay1234 is offline   (4) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks