Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2012, 20:29   #61
BHPian

So chalk one more happy Kamyo customer.

My wife's Micra was the victim of some vicious overspray due to the painting in the building. The entire car was covered with overspray, which looked like the car is wet, unfortunately the over spray was so heavy on swiping ones hand on the car one could feel every single paint drop.

Jehangir and his team were here as promised and the work done by him and his team is nothing short of outstanding. The cars paint is back to its original luscious feel and it looks even better than when it was new. Unfortunately I don't have beforehand but I will post an after pic Tom.

Am seriously contemplating taking an yearly AMC with them. fully recommend them for the convenience and the quality of work done.
Old 16th May 2012, 09:00   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by siddharthdeb
So chalk one more happy Kamyo customer.

An after picture. The paint looks even better than new

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-image2091936318.jpg
Old 27th May 2012, 15:22   #63
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)

So my Polo completed 10,000 kms recently (in 1.5yrs). The rainy season is gonna descend upon soon. Perfect time to get the car detailed.

After hearing so many praises about Kamyo from friends and colleagues, I decided to call him up for the exterior detailing of my Polo. There were a few minute scratches on the car. Couple of white paint spots too. All of them are gone now. Jehangir has done a terrific job on the car. It took about 3hrs. And the results can be seen in the pictures below.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-dsc_0277.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-dsc_0279.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-dsc_0280.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-dsc_0282.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-dsc_0283.jpg  

theragingbull is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 7th July 2012, 12:45   #64
BHPian

I recently have taken the annual car care plan from Jehangir for the Vento.
This includes 4 clean ups through out the year i.e. every quarter. Since the car was brand new, we ended up doing only with the paint protection work on the car.

Pics are on my ownership review page

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2832498

As always thoroughly professional and outstanding work.

Sid
Old 14th August 2012, 19:21   #65
Team-BHP Support

Another brilliant job by Kamyo. Got the Accord, 320 and vRS detailed this time. Let the pics speak for themselves. No pics of the vRS. But all 3 turned out fabulous, with the Accord having a mirror like finish.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img2012081300035.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img2012081300039.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img2012081400053.jpg  

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-img2012081400055.jpg  

Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th August 2012, 04:28   #66
Distinguished - BHPian

Had called him a week or so ago to get the i10 detailed from inside. The beige fabric upholstery was dirty and dashboard had smudges.
He did a super job with the fabric and the roof. However, he has started loosing his touch. There were days were I needed to hunt for dust after a job, but not this time. Many obvious areas were overlooked. As obvious as the cubby holes! Unfortunately I wasn't there to supervise when work was being done.
Old 2nd September 2012, 19:20   #67
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Had called him a week or so ago to get the i10 detailed from inside. The beige fabric upholstery was dirty and dashboard had smudges.
He did a super job with the fabric and the roof. However, he has started loosing his touch. There were days were I needed to hunt for dust after a job, but not this time. Many obvious areas were overlooked. As obvious as the cubby holes! Unfortunately I wasn't there to supervise when work was being done.
UPDATE:

Guess Jehangir is monitoring this thread. Within a couple of days of posting the above comment, he called me and apologised for the work and offered to redo it again asap. Not offered, rather insisted on redoing it entirely. Said no since it was quite a while now but this is what i like about him: customer satisfaction is top priority!
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2012, 20:18   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
Another brilliant job by Kamyo. Got the Accord, 320 and vRS detailed this time. Let the pics speak for themselves. No pics of the vRS. But all 3 turned out fabulous, with the Accord having a mirror like finish.
The black on the accord isn't dark enough. Is it the camera or is it really not dark?
Old 2nd September 2012, 20:19   #69
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by F150 View Post
The black on the accord isn't dark enough. Is it the camera or is it really not dark?
What do you mean not dark enough? In real life its black. But the pictures are taken with my Blackberry.
Akshay1234 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd September 2012, 20:21   #70
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshay1234 View Post
What do you mean not dark enough? In real life its black. But the pictures are taken with my Blackberry.
I meant, black wasn't looking really deep black, so it is the camera to blame.
Old 28th October 2012, 20:17   #71
BHPian

Recently got both the Vento and Micra detailed by Jehangir any as always the team did a faboulous job on both of them .

Links to the pictures below

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2946108

Sid
Old 29th October 2012, 20:35   #72
Senior - BHPian

Got the cruze detailed by Jehangir 2 weeks back. When i got back in the evening and saw the car after it was done it was flawless.Have only used his services twice to date but both the times was totally satisfied.

He really does a great job..!!
Old 30th October 2012, 13:17   #73
F50
Senior - BHPian

A detailing job was long due. After interacting with other members who vouch for his work I called up Jehangir. I knew getting an appointment on my desired day would be difficult in my case it was weekends. Luckily, he told me first half on Sunday is still free, so I quickly asked about car's whereabouts and confirmed.
After the appointment was confirmed on the prior day, the team was there at 9 am sharp. Setting up took 45 odd mins and the work began. I was explained what are they going to work on and what tools would be used. My car was really dirty from the inside. They took 5.5 hours to work on my Swift.

Interiors - Inside looks and feel like new. A nice wash to engine bay and it looks super clean. Boot along with spare wheel section was throughly cleaned.

Exterior - Considering its a 4 year old car (washed everyday) they have done super job to get it back to this state. All the tar and swirl marks are gone, luckily there were no paint marks IIRC.

I would recommend Kamyo to all fellow members. They carry everything required for the job. An extension chord + wire which can reach 15th floor along with buckets needed for the wash.

I didnt get the time to click detailed pictures but I'm attaching a pic clicked on the following day.

Car Detailing - Kamyo Detailers (Mumbai)-photo1edit.jpg
Old 5th November 2012, 21:49   #74
Senior - BHPian

I want to setup an appointment with Jehangir but I am worried that I shall go scratch the car after spending 5500 on detailing :-(
I am very careless !!!!
Old 5th November 2012, 21:56   #75
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by F50 View Post
Exterior - Considering its a 4 year old car (washed everyday) they have done super job to get it back to this state. All the tar and swirl marks are gone, luckily there were no paint marks IIRC.
Looks awesome Priyank. Car looks pristine. What about interior pics boss?

ps: when you getting the rear bumper fitted properly

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks