Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2010, 20:11   #1
SAS
BHPian

Car Accessories and Tires / Alloys - Planet Accessories, Malad

Products on sale:
  • Generic car accessories, audio systems and speakers, polishes and car care, etc
  • Tires and alloys. They are a retailer for Goodyear, although they actively sell and provide other brands like Yokohama, Michelin, Bridgestone, etc
What I like:
  • Relatively decent stock of car accessories, tires and alloys, sunfilm, car security products, etc.
  • Good team of honest staff who don't push you into anything.
  • Reasonable pricing. I bought a set of 4 145/80 R12 XM1+ tires with balancing and wheel alignment for Rs. 8400. Also picked up alloys (Neo velocity 12 inchers for Rs. 11600)
  • Basic detailing packages for cars. Teflon coats, underbody treatment, basic polishing services, etc.
  • Good after sales service. The initial alloys were rubbing the body, I got them changed after a day without any fuss. The new designs were a perfect fit.
What I don't like:
  • When they don't have tires and alloys in stock, you have to wait. Today I had to wait for an hour. He called me at 2pm for the replacement alloys, but they arrived at 3pm and by the time he was done, it was 3.45pm.
  • Since it's on SV road, parking your car there can be a pain during busy hours.
Pricing: Reasonable

Contact Information:

- Phone numbers: [FONT=Arial][SIZE=2] + 91 - 22 - 28778447[/SIZE][/FONT]
- Postal address: [FONT=Arial]Shop No 4-5-6, Archana Apartments, S V Road, Malad (W), Opp Sunder Nagar, Mumbai-400064
- Location using Gmaps: (attached below)

[/FONT]Purchases till date: I picked my autocop security system, basic polishes and floor mats couple years back, yesterday I purchased tires and alloys from him.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Accessories and Tires / Alloys - Planet Accessories, Malad-planet-accessories-location.gif  

Old 2nd September 2011, 20:22   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Car Accessories and Tires / Alloys - Planet Accessories, Malad

I have been using their services for a long time. Run by 2 brothers, honest and simple. i would suggest this place to all the people in western suburbs.
Old 20th August 2013, 12:12   #3
BHPian

I normally fill nitrogen in my tyres. Recently, while topping up, the attendant used air instead.I am told that I would have to deflate the tyres and then refill with nitrogen in order to get the benefits of running on nitrogen. Can anyone throw some light? About 5 psi of air per tyre was used to top up. Thanks.

Last edited by ramases6 : 20th August 2013 at 12:16.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks