Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Mumbai
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2023, 11:32   #31
BHPian

Re: Car Aircon: Unicool Car Aircon, Ghatkopar (W)

I own a Tata Safari Storme with dual cooling coil and it had a leak in the system which was leading to loss of cooling every 3-4 weeks. We had checked the engine bay and there were no leaks which meant leak was somewhere inside. And fearing how dashboard fitment would work out, I was avoiding it. But this time decided to get it done thoroughly so wanted an expert mechanic who is AC + Safari Storme expert.
Came across this thread and since Ghatkopar is closer to where I stay, paid them a visit.
The mechanic was really an expert on Tatas and after initial checks in the engine bay, pointed that Storme usually has leaks near B-pillar and as said, found the leak there and got it fixed.

Long story short, I gave the truck at 11:30am and it was ready by 4pm. Bill for everything was 4k which I found to be ok.
The detailed post with pictures could be found here.https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-...ml#post5564271 (Used Tata Safari Storme Review | From a Maruti Suzuki Baleno to a Tata Safari Storme).

Overall highly satisfied by the workmanship.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks