Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2014, 18:35   #196
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Indica Vista Refresh : Test Drive & Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhu33 View Post
are you talking aboutt he chrome ring around the fog lamp or the chrome strip on the rub rail of the bumper ?
If it is the chrome ring around the fog lamp , i have a pair extra with me and am willing to sell. I am based in mumbai . Pm me for more details.

And yes you can source them separately(try from Concorde motors as well)
The dealer who said you that it comes with whole bumper is probably having a lazy guy in the store who is not keen to investigate the part number and source it from TML for you . I remember having them a year back at around Rs 650/- from galaxy motors - Goregaon mumbai.
Thanks madhu33.

PMed you. Yes I was talking about the chrome ring only. Yes, even I wondered how such an easily losable part can be sold only with the whole bumper kit.

Also, any idea about how to fix it? Is it a lock mechanism or a bolt on?

Thanks.
Old 16th June 2014, 21:30   #197
Team-BHP Support

Tata Motors is rumoured to have stopped the production of the BS4-complaint Vista.

Link to Team-BHP News Article
Aditya is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 6th November 2014, 15:33   #198
Senior - BHPian

Re: Tata Safari Storme : Official Review

Guys
a bit OT. if i need to find out the part number for a particular Tata Motors part - is there a way i can get it ? I urgently need the part # for the front strut of the Vista ?
Old 6th November 2014, 15:39   #199
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Guys
a bit OT. if i need to find out the part number for a particular Tata Motors part - is there a way i can get it ? I urgently need the part # for the front strut of the Vista ?
Check if this helps you:

http://www.99rpm.com/tata/front-susp...ire-vista.html

http://www.99rpm.com/tata/suspension...tdi-vista.html

Cheers,
Vikram
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th November 2014, 15:46   #200
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
Vikram - I checked this website earlier. The problem is TASS claims there are multiple part numbers for the Vista Strut and the nitwits sitting at the spares store does not know which part number pertains to which model year and asking me to get the part number or the actual strut !
Old 6th November 2014, 15:58   #201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Vikram - I checked this website earlier. The problem is TASS claims there are multiple part numbers for the Vista Strut and the nitwits sitting at the spares store does not know which part number pertains to which model year and asking me to get the part number or the actual strut !
See if you get lucky here: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...pricelist.html

Posts # 1 and 22 in the above thread.

Cheers,
Vikram
Old 7th January 2016, 20:30   #202
Distinguished - BHPian

Looking for the dust caps from the headlight of the Vista / Manza. This would be the ones from the double-barrel headlamps ..

Appreciate any help in sourcing the same.

(Cross posting from teh Auto lighting thread)
Old 4th July 2018, 06:48   #203
BHPian

Good morning friends! Sorry for bumping an old thread. I am a happy owner of Indica Vista ZX Quadrajet variant from Dec' 2011, with current odometer reading at 1,43,000 Kms. There are few electrical niggles in the car. It was being used by my wife for her office commuting for last one year. But lately she is complaining of heavy clutch and so we are considering Petrol / AMT vehicle. I am not getting good exchange price from any car dealers and so decided to sell it individually. I've checked the price from OBV and it suggested from 2,05,000/ to 2,15,000/- which is much higher than quoted by car dealers. I intend to put it on OLX for sale. Please suggest a price that I should quote for the same.
Old 4th July 2018, 08:20   #204
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallubhai View Post
Good morning friends! Sorry for bumping an old thread. I am a happy owner of Indica Vista ZX Quadrajet variant from Dec' 2011, with current odometer reading at 1,43,000 Kms. There are few electrical niggles in the car. It was being used by my wife for her office commuting for last one year. But lately she is complaining of heavy clutch and so we are considering Petrol / AMT vehicle. I am not getting good exchange price from any car dealers and so decided to sell it individually. I've checked the price from OBV and it suggested from 2,05,000/ to 2,15,000/- which is much higher than quoted by car dealers. I intend to put it on OLX for sale. Please suggest a price that I should quote for the same.
Sorry to disappoint but I am guessing you would probably get 1.5-1.75L quotes only. I sold my pre-face lift Vista ( 1 model above the base ) which had run about 40k back in 2015 ( car was a Dec 2009 model ) for about 1.8 I think. The car had completely new clutch ( including master/slave cylinders ) + new battery. I sold it to buy the Bolt. I was the 2nd owner when I sold.

Yes - put it up on OLX. Do check going prices for Swift of similar vintage and running and quote straight away 40-50% less than that.
Old 5th April 2021, 18:56   #205
BHPian

Please suggest reasonable selling price for the following, one of my colleague is interested:

Oct 2011 mfrd, Dec 2011 regd, Vista VX Quadrajet ABS
95k km done, all services done at TAMO, Tyres good for 30k km more
Timing belt, clutch plates done at 90k service
Vehicle in decent condition, no mechanical niggles

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks