Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th November 2013, 15:51   #196
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CARDEEP View Post

It will only push the cost of the petrol turbo charged variant upwards, like the EcoSport Ecoboost variant (s). But, nonetheless it will attract few buyers who do not mind paying for advanced tech.
I believe the new engine might come as a top of the line RXZ variant that will be an enthusiasts car. The peak torque at low RPM is a great combo for petrol.
Old 6th November 2013, 14:06   #197
BHPian

Re: Nissan Terrano : Official Review

Great review and comprehensive comparisons with the competition as well , terrano disappoints in certain departments , its pricey , no climate control , uneven panel gaps . All these are not wanted in a million rupee car. Hope terrano does not have the braking issues as the Sunny has .
Old 6th November 2013, 16:43   #198
BHPian

There has been an uninformed delay in the delivery of my vehicle after the down-payment cheques were cashed by the dealer. Today when I called the Sales manager at Queens road I was shocked to hear that there would be a delay of another 1-month (or more) in the delivery date. The dealer had already gone back from his commitment to deliver the vehicle Pre-Diwali to Post-Diwali. And now I get this news that the date is indefinite as there is no availability of the specified vehicle.

Old 7th November 2013, 00:05   #199
Senior - BHPian

Hey guys,
The new facelifted dacia/renault duster seems to look better both from inside and outside.

Differences.
1.headlams
2.tail lamps
3.skid plate s
4.roof rails with logo.
5.minor changes in cabin.
6.much better alloys.
Attached Thumbnails
Nissan Terrano : Official Review-screenshot_20131107000017.png  

Nissan Terrano : Official Review-screenshot_20131107000028.png  

Nissan Terrano : Official Review-screenshot_20131107000203.png  

Last edited by ecosport rules : 7th November 2013 at 00:08.
ecosport rules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2013, 00:23   #200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecosport rules View Post
Hey guys,
The new facelifted dacia/renault duster seems to look better both from inside and outside.
True, but it might not come to India anytime sooner. Might be by end of 2014 or early 2015. Renault can not be that insensitive to Terrano.
Old 7th November 2013, 00:31   #201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillMan View Post
True, but it might not come to India anytime sooner. Might be by end of 2014 or early 2015. Renault can not be that insensitive to Terrano.
Hey,
Just saw your thread.
Nicely scripted
ecosport rules is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th November 2013, 06:41   #202
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_neo View Post
There has been an uninformed delay in the delivery of my vehicle after the down-payment cheques were cashed by the dealer. Today when I called the Sales manager at Queens road I was shocked to hear that there would be a delay of another 1-month (or more) in the delivery date. The dealer had already gone back from his commitment to deliver the vehicle Pre-Diwali to Post-Diwali. And now I get this news that the date is indefinite as there is no availability of the specified vehicle.

You are lucky. Seriously. Your dealer has just cached your down payment cheque, my Duster dealer has completely taken *all* my money and not provided a firm delivery date. Looks like Renault/Nissan believe I taking their customers for a ride.
Old 7th November 2013, 09:27   #203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kartik Kumar View Post
You are lucky. Seriously. Your dealer has just cached your down payment cheque, my Duster dealer has completely taken *all* my money and not provided a firm delivery date. Looks like Renault/Nissan believe I taking their customers for a ride.
Not sure why the payment was made without getting the VIN. A VIN from the dealer would confirm that the manufacturing is done and allocated to you and the least is the waiting period for the transit.
Old 7th November 2013, 14:26   #204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansvk View Post
Not sure why the payment was made without getting the VIN. A VIN from the dealer would confirm that the manufacturing is done and allocated to you and the least is the waiting period for the transit.
I was informed by the dealer that I need to make full payment and until then vehicle won't be manufactured. I had asked for confirmation from this forum but got only one reply which said that this was normal procedure.

Actually my bad for not doing due diligence and the fact that dealer promised delivery within 10 days of booking.
Old 7th November 2013, 14:32   #205
BHPian

Quote:
Actually my bad for not doing due diligence and the fact that dealer promised delivery within 10 days of booking.
This is dealer issue. Do complain to Nissan about this. It will be interesting to note their response. The dealer has wronged by making false promise.

If Nissan is serious, the dealer will face the heat.
Old 7th November 2013, 15:01   #206
BHPian

Quote:
I was informed by the dealer that I need to make full payment and until then vehicle won't be manufactured.
That is a load of bull poop! He sounds more like a real-estate builder than a vehicle dealer Could you name the franchise please? Also hope you have raised a complain directly with Renault.
Old 7th November 2013, 15:47   #207
BHPian

Any Ownership threads BHPians ?, Bring them on .

Need to make a decision soon but just dont want to take the plunge till someone else posts the ownership thread

Last edited by Maanspeedo : 7th November 2013 at 15:51. Reason: posted by mistake
Old 7th November 2013, 16:03   #208
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maanspeedo View Post
Any Ownership threads BHPians ?, Bring them on .

Need to make a decision soon but just dont want to take the plunge till someone else posts the ownership thread
I believe he mentioned "my Duster dealer" somewhere in the post
Old 7th November 2013, 16:27   #209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil_neo View Post
That is a load of bull poop! He sounds more like a real-estate builder than a vehicle dealer Could you name the franchise please? Also hope you have raised a complain directly with Renault.
Who else but Renault Whitefield.

Complaining directly to Renault does *not* help. I have two long email threads with Renault customer care that proves it.
Old 7th November 2013, 17:05   #210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HillMan View Post
As per local Renault dealer here it could be launched any time between March - April 2014.

It will be showcased at 2014 Delhi Auto Expo.

Additional features : DRLs, Cruise control, Electronic stability control (ESC).

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks