Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st December 2013, 20:06   #331

Re: Nissan Terrano : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Nemo View Post
These look really awesome. Congrats Arun! how much did these set you back by and can you also share the contact details?

These are the topmost on my priority list, wasn't disappointed by the audio quality that much.

Thank you.

Details below:
Primary Showroom Location:

2203/B, 23rd Cross,
Banashankari II Stage,
Bangalore - 560 070
Karnataka, INDIA.

Phone: +91 80 267 156 04
Mobile: +91 984 539 7620
Email: info@ceralli.com

Owner name is Santosh. Mine was Nappa leather and cost is 44K. He reduced a 1000 and final price was 43K.

They have three types of leather mostly based on thickness and grain. Nappa is the costliest.
Old 24th December 2013, 12:53   #332
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Contacted Mr. Shiva from Imperial leathers for the seat covers as I like a stiffer seat and leather (PU leather) should be able to provide that. According to him, he hasn't done seat covers for Terrano yet and wants me to bring the car for measurements. I mentioned about getting the front armrest fitted as well (http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Universal.../271194041413?)

Has anyone thought about getting this done? are there any alternatives?
Old 25th December 2013, 00:31   #333

Hi everyone,

I booked my Terrano in noida and the dealer Neo Nissan is forcing me to buy all optional things like mud flaps etc, body coating and extended warranty, he says it isn't optional on terrano, whereas it is printed as optional in the price sheet.

Are dealers in other cities doing the same? Is it possible to complaint about this dealer?
Old 25th December 2013, 09:55   #334
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhim23 View Post
Hi everyone,

I booked my Terrano in noida and the dealer Neo Nissan is forcing me to buy all optional things like mud flaps etc, body coating and extended warranty, he says it isn't optional on terrano, whereas it is printed as optional in the price sheet.

Are dealers in other cities doing the same? Is it possible to complaint about this dealer?
No they are not. You should be prepared to say NO, I wont purchase the vehicle if you force all these "Optional" things on me. I may be ready to purchase some of them but not when its against my will.

If you aren't prepared to do that, then go ahead and purchase these optional things or find another dealer.

Insurance, Coating, Ext Warranty, Accessories are all optional.

Mud Flaps, Floor Mats and Trunk Mats will set you back Rs. 2500 so that's not a big deal. But the Insurance could run up another 20k more than what you will get elsewhere.
Old 26th December 2013, 10:18   #335
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhim23 View Post
Hi everyone,

You can always say no to Insurance through the dealer, I saved more than 20k by getting the insurance done myself. Also, got to know about the details of the insurance to my satisfaction.

Also, dealer agreed to throw in the std. fitments for free. I think calling up the Nissan customer care might do the trick
Old 28th December 2013, 08:37   #336
Senior - BHPian

I see a lot of Terranos here in KL. And it looks great on road.

As with the norm nowadays, it seems the base model is not available with dealers here.
Old 28th December 2013, 17:22   #337
BHPian

Just came back from giving the check and doing an inspection (test drive). Car feels solid & nice looking.

Played with the headunit, paired it with my devices and lounged around for sometime.

Taking delivery Jan 2nd. Now the waiting begins.
Old 28th December 2013, 18:00   #338
BHPian

I am getting the following quote on a Terrano, would love of someone could comment:

Quote:
Model
NISSAN TERRANO XLD(o)
EX. SHOWROOM Rs. 10,94,050
INSURANCE RS. 40,036/-
REGISTRATION RS. 1,41,472/-
HSRP Rs . 213/-
WARE HOUSE CHARGES Rs 10000/-
EXTERNDED WARRANTY RS. 8,988/-
ESSENTIAL KIT RS. 4,800/-
BODY CARE RS. 9,900/-

ON ROAD RS 13,09,459/-
I intend to take my own insurance, so hopefully there would be some savings there. Not sure:

- what the WareHouse charges are
- whether I need to take extended warranty
-what the heck is an 'essential kit' and why I would want it, or why I am being charged for it
- Body care?
Old 28th December 2013, 21:38   #339
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by C'estlavie View Post
I am getting the following quote on a Terrano, would love of someone could comment:

I intend to take my own insurance, so hopefully there would be some savings there. Not sure:

- what the WareHouse charges are
- whether I need to take extended warranty
-what the heck is an 'essential kit' and why I would want it, or why I am being charged for it
- Body care?

Model
NISSAN TERRANO XLD(o)
EX. SHOWROOM Rs. 10,94,050
INSURANCE RS. 40,036/-
REGISTRATION RS. 1,41,472/-
HSRP Rs . 213/-
WARE HOUSE CHARGES Rs 10000/-
EXTERNDED WARRANTY RS. 8,988/-
ESSENTIAL KIT RS. 4,800/-
BODY CARE RS. 9,900/-

ON ROAD RS 13,09,459/-

You may save 10k in Insurance.

Registration Charges - Delhi... I am not too aware of how much they are.

Warehouse Charges are BS Handling Charges which are 10k all around. I paid that also. Most dealerships that I went to had 9990 added.

Ext warranty... I paid that also. I suggest you take it, its worth it for that small price for what it would cover.

Essential Kit is Mud Flaps, Floor Mats, Trunk Mats, etc.( Be subjective and only get what you want. Rest you could get it from your local accessory shop for a lesser price)

Body Care crap is "A Car Wax" OR could be the Coating. Get rid of that and get it from 3M outside, its only 4k and will give you a better result.
dhruvmalik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2013, 11:53   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix_Nemo View Post
which Dealer should I go with - Shawar or Surya. . Thanks.
Dear Phoenix, I too am planning to book a Terrano, which dealer should I go with ? Any insights?

Ram
ramvish is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th December 2013, 12:03   #341
vij
BHPian

Its been 2 months since I got my Bronze Grey Terrano. I have a OCD about 'attention to detail" and I think it looks greyer than what it was originally, or maybe its my eyes.
Old 29th December 2013, 13:58   #342
BHPian

Vij, I think thats due to polishing it. My buddy is stating that his car is getting darker, more grey.

Give it a good shine to get that deep depth looking.
Old 29th December 2013, 16:13   #343
BHPian

Just back after test driving the EcoSport and Terrano back to back...The Terrano just blew me away with it's sheer presence and on road behaviour ! It's neater, chunkier and drives a lot better that the EcoSport.
I think i'm sold onto this one !

btw: Ford dealer claims the waiting time for Titanium variant of the D EcoSport is 10-12 months...meh....!
Old 29th December 2013, 18:34   #344
BHPian

I had the Ecosport finalized, they claimed delivery in a few months. I said not an issue and wanted a Trend or Titanium Petrol. Then they jacked up the price by 50k even after stating that you wont be applicable to the price hike.

I dropped the idea and a few months later booked the Terrano. It drove better, felt beefier and much more of an SUV.

I still like the Ecosport but dont regret the Terrano purchase at all. I take delivery in 3 days...
Old 29th December 2013, 20:28   #345
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramvish View Post
Dear Phoenix, I too am planning to book a Terrano, which dealer should I go with ? Any insights?

Ram

Hi Ramvish,

I found Shawar better than Surya Nissan as the SA Vikas was very helpful throughout the booking and delivery process. I got my bronze grey on Thursday and delivery process was really smooth although it got delayed and I got my car at around 7pm.

Just came back from a longish drive from Bangalore to Mysore and back. Must say that the ride was superb. Just loved the way i felt behind the wheel and had a grin pasted on my face through the entire drive. Car is still under the run-in period and so I had to control my urge to rev the engine and kept the car under 80kmph (well most of the time). With 5 on board and AC on for 80% of the time, fuel efficiency of 17.5 isn't that bad, given the fact the SA told me that the mileage is only going to improve after first 1.5-2k kms.
Phoenix_Nemo is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks