Team-BHP - 4th-gen Honda City : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   4th-gen Honda City : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/145656-4th-gen-honda-city-official-review-236.html)

Hi Friends,

I drove on ring road on the election day at a sedate speed of 40-45 and got this mileage on my system. Could this be real ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alive2Drive (Post 3641943)
Hi Friends,

I drove on ring road on the election day at a sedate speed of 40-45 and got this mileage on my system. Could this be real ?

It sure is close to reality. If you drive at 60 KMPH and cruise in Gear 6 on a Highway you can get close 40 KMPL. For me initially the system showed about 10% more than actual fuel efficiency. As the vehicle gets older the gap shrinks now and the figures almost match now.

My third service details posted here....

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post3642048

Hello Guys
Last weekend I drove to Chandigarh from Faridabad. I drove about 712 kms and I got a mileage of 24.8 kmpl for my idtech. Moreover important point to tell you is the use of Res button on the cruise control. I used it occasionally to make swoosh to 90kmph. The feeling was majestic and the rush was majestic.
Its now 11500kms on the odo.
Cheers

I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMX (Post 3642682)
I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

Congratulations on your new ride.clap: Looking great in golden brown. Any accessories/mods that you've planned. Will wait for a ownership thread soon.
BTW, is it a 2015 make model? If so, any changes made to the car this year?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMX (Post 3642682)
I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

Congratulations on the new arrival iVTec - VX. Looks great. Keep revving and drive safe. All the best.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carpainter (Post 3642741)
Congratulations on your new ride.clap: Looking great in golden brown. Any accessories/mods that you've planned. Will wait for a ownership thread soon.
BTW, is it a 2015 make model? If so, any changes made to the car this year?

Thanks Carpainter. I Like the Golden Brown Metallic too, this color has the property to look a little different in varied light. To be honest I got a shock when I first saw the car in the Showroom garage as I thought it looked like the Titanium Grey, I confirmed with the Sales Agent again to be very clear.
Since this is the VX CVT model it's top of the line so the only accessories I opted for was the Reverse Sensor (The Lady of the house preferred an audible warning while viewing the Reverse Camera as well), and a Car Cover. As I took delivery of the Car late in the evening, I went to 3M Car Care first thing in the Morning for the Under Chassis 5 Yr Anti-Rust Treatment, 3M Nomad Mats, and PPF film on the ORVMs for scratch proofing.

Oh Boy I'm very excited to write the Ownership thread too, but I'll give myself a couple of months with this steed to gather enough material for that.

Yes Carpainter, this is the Jan 2015 model and I don't think there are any changes made to the car this year. But I will still reconfirm with the Sales Agent to be very sure.


Quote:

Originally Posted by Seran Manian (Post 3642760)
Congratulations on the new arrival iVTec - VX. Looks great. Keep revving and drive safe. All the best.

Thanks Seran, I do think the Honda City is one really good looking car on the roads these days.

On the Drive Safe part, I'll be visiting the Saifee Tyre Service in Santacruz as per GTO's review and get a Tyre Upgrade to Michelin 195/60/R15. keeping my fingers crossed to get a good deal on the Stock MRF ZVTV that came along with the City.

My ICE setup on my Honda VX has been paired with 6 devices already. I have been trying to delete few devices from the Bluetooth pairing and not able to do so. I don't see any option for deleting or removing a paired device. I have tried pressing all buttons and looking up in YouTube. Help needed from experts here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMX (Post 3642682)
I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

Congratulations MMX!! I'm also glad to see our tribe of VX CVT owners swell :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMX (Post 3642682)
I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

Heartiest congratulations on your new possession. I wish you all the very best and hope you join the band of niggle free City owners. Looking forward to your first hand reviews soon. Please update whether its a 2015 make and what tyres is it shod with.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harihs_dr (Post 3642948)
I don't see any option for deleting or removing a paired device. I have tried pressing all buttons and looking up in YouTube.

Even I'm facing the same problem. How do I remove a paired device from the ICE?

Guys, I've a Jan 2010 Honda City VAT model which is the previous one to the current model. I got a message from my dealer in Hyderabad that I can opt for extended warranty for my car. My car completed 5 years in Jan 2015 and is now into 6th year.

When enquired, the person from the dealer informed me that Honda is offering extended warranty to those vehicles which are less than 7 years old or done less than 1 lakh km. He also informed that the ext. warranty for my car for 6th year would cost 10.9k and when in 7th year, I can opt for 7th year also again. He informed that this is from Honda. All the terms will be same as the ext. warranty which is applicable after 2 years of std. warranty. Any updates on this offer are welcome.

Mods : Please move to appropriate thread if not relevant here. Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harihs_dr (Post 3642948)
My ICE setup on my Honda VX has been paired with 6 devices already. I have been trying to delete few devices from the Bluetooth pairing and not able to do so. I don't see any option for deleting or removing a paired device. I have tried pressing all buttons and looking up in YouTube. Help needed from experts here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aviator1101 (Post 3642961)
Even I'm facing the same problem. How do I remove a paired device from the ICE?

Guys Check out thread number #62 at this link
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...minence-5.html

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMX (Post 3642682)
I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

congratulations MMX!! That's money well spent! Best choice. :thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by MMX (Post 3642682)
I Have Finally received my Amazing ride last evening.
Very Excited to have it with me.

Many Congrats :). Seems the CVT population is increasing.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:00.