Team-BHP - 4th-gen Honda City : Official Review
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Official New Car Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/)
-   -   4th-gen Honda City : Official Review (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/official-new-car-reviews/145656-4th-gen-honda-city-official-review-61.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by eq24 (Post 3375156)
Just took delivery of my Honda City VMT Petrol in Urban Titanium Colour.

First Honda City Petrol to be delivered in Gurgaon.

So Excited.

Pics or it didn't happen :p

Congrats!
I guess yours is first petrol on t-bhp.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sanoop.Patteri (Post 3375112)
Sorry about my question, but what is the purpose of reverse fog lamps? Is it useful whilst reversing or rolling on the high way?

Yes, This is useful on the highway on a rainy(heavy) day or a foggy day. This rear fog lights has a better visibility for the one following you (even in heavy(really heavy) rain/fog). It usually has a clearer lens and brighter red than that of your brake light.

Quote:

So Excited.

Congratulations!! Wishing you many smiles and miles of happy driving.

Quote:

So Excited.

Congratulations! Do post pictures and share a detail review!

Quote:

So Excited.

Congratulations. Share details and pictures

I was told by dealer in bangalore that they may get the test drive vehicle by next week.

Quote:

Originally Posted by harry10 (Post 3375164)

Pics or it didn't happen :p

Congrats!
I guess yours is first petrol on t-bhp.

And here is the picture.

Name:  ForumRunner_20140221_230754.png
Views: 25491
Size:  387.0 KB

On a petrol car after so long. Silence is truly GOLDEN.

Its a beauty. Share some pics of the dash litup. Best when clicked at night.
Do share the experience in using dead pedal. In photos it appears slightly on an awkward position.

Wish you happy miles ahead!!

Took delivery of my City V iDTEC yesterday. Dealer obliged and changed the tires from Goodyear GT3 to Michelin XM1clap:

Drove almost a good 700km today.

Pleasantly surprised with the ride quality as well as the handling. A very comfortable car. Overall indicated mileage 24.3kmpl, in mixed conditions with AC on 95% of the time. Tankful to tankful, it is 24.45kmpl!:thumbs up

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shreyans_Jain (Post 3375345)
Took delivery of my City V iDTEC yesterday. Dealer obliged and changed the tires from Goodyear GT3 to Michelin XM1clap:

Drove almost a good 700km today.

Pleasantly surprised with the ride quality as well as the handling. A very comfortable car. Overall indicated mileage 24.3kmpl, in mixed conditions with AC on 95% of the time. Tankful to tankful, it is 24.45kmpl!:thumbs up

Congrats! Lucky You on getting the tyre swap :thumbs up

Updated Mumbai price List for your reference..
Taking White V-MT delivery this month end.. :)

Cheers
Manmohan

Quote:

Originally Posted by anky (Post 3375089)
@tejas08 I purchased my amaze diesel vxmt from arya honda at ballard pier . Great service . Kept all their promises . No complaints .

Anybody you know who dealt with Arya Honda Bhandup.

Received the revised price list from Linkway Honda for Mumbai.

Honda Official website updated with revised pricing for Honda City: https://www.hondacarindia.com/ownahonda/pricelist.aspx

Need to add 6000 for Metallic/Pearl Finish colors as mentioned on page

Snapshot for Bangalore List from page:
Name:  Screen Shot 20140222 at 9.49.58 pm.png
Views: 6209
Size:  94.0 KB

No one here criticizing Honda for not passing the entire excise duty cut derived reduction benefit to the customer? The excise duty reduction was to boost sales, but I guess Honda decided to pass the least onto the unsuspecting customer because there is heavy demand anyway.

For ex: Petrol VX (MT, metallic) was 10,14,500 and 4% of this is Rs. 40580 but Honda has kept Rs. 23080 and only passed benefit of Rs. 17500 to the customer.

It's business but that's a shame. Is this how all/most automobile manufacturers have restricted the passing of benefit?

Quote:

Originally Posted by k_ajay (Post 3375912)
No one here criticizing Honda for not passing the entire excise duty cut derived reduction benefit to the customer? The excise duty reduction was to boost sales, but I guess Honda decided to pass the least onto the unsuspecting customer because there is heavy demand anyway.

For ex: Petrol VX (MT, metallic) was 10,14,500 and 4% of this is Rs. 40580 but Honda has kept Rs. 23080 and only passed benefit of Rs. 17500 to the customer.

It's business but that's a shame. Is this how all/most automobile manufacturers have restricted the passing of benefit?

Excise duty is levied on the base price of car without taxes, which translates to about 8L for VX (I am not really sure about the exact number).