Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th May 2014, 19:13   #121
Senior - BHPian

Re: Hyundai Xcent : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitmahi View Post
Brought home our XCENT SX(O) AT.
Booked on the 8th April, delivered on 30th April.
Here are a few pics
After a lot of searching I've almost decided on the xcent sx at. The SA here initially stated 30 days waiting but when I asked him to double check, he hesitated and has not yet called back. I don't want him to make false promises. Also need a car by June 1st.
Old 5th May 2014, 21:15   #122
Senior - BHPian

I cancelled my booking for S(O) Crdi at Leading Local Hyundai dealer (Ketan Hyundai), because of non co-operative SA and silly excuses like non allotment of car. last week i booked the same car with another dealer(Eros Hyundai). The SA lady was very polite and co-operative, rubbished the so called claims from the SA from earlier dealership about allotments of car. I am expecting my car between 15th and 20th may tentatively.
Old 6th May 2014, 06:37   #123
Senior - BHPian

Went ahead and booked my sx o petrol automatic. No discounts. SA promised delivery of silver color by the end of this month. Hope he keeps his word.
Old 6th May 2014, 18:03   #124

I booked an S Option on 30th March and am yet to get delivery. Hoping to get it by 11th
Old 7th May 2014, 19:17   #125

I too have booked a SX(O). expecting delivery by sat/sun. Can't wait to get my hands on it..
Old 7th May 2014, 19:21   #126

Well I have just joined Team-BHP , was lucky to get my membership approved in my 1st attempt.. I have booked a silver SX (O) in the first week of April. Initially was going to get the delivery on 2 May but got postponed to 10/11 May.
Old 7th May 2014, 23:32   #127
Team-BHP Support

Happy to note that almost all our members are booking the optional safety pack, be it the S(O) or the SX(O) variants of the Xcent.

Hope the numbers prove good enough for Hyundai to make them mandatory features soon.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 10th May 2014, 19:15   #128

Really disappointed after speaking to SA this morning that the delivery of the car would be delayed and most probably would be delivered in the coming week . He says that there is some problem regarding transportation and they have no control over it. Really annoying as the delay has increased now by more then 10 days. Have no other option then waiting
Old 13th May 2014, 12:46   #129
BHPian

Excellent review, i had been waiting for this one but just missed it as i spent time writing review of my XUV. Full marks to Hyundai for good quality interiors and overall a well packaged car, personally, i was tired of the Maruti Dzire as they had complete monopoly over this segment and their take it or leave it attitude shows in the quirky boot design, interior quality and the feature list. I hope Xcent does well to force Maruti to reconsider the way they go about things.
Old 15th May 2014, 11:28   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitmahi View Post
Brought home our XCENT SX(O) AT.
Booked on the 8th April, delivered on 30th April.
Here are a few pics
Could you and others who have booked the AT comment on the mileage please?
Old 15th May 2014, 21:16   #131

Still awaiting the delivery of my Petrol SX (O) yet. Its now got delayed to due to breakdown of the trailer carrying the vehicles, I really suspect that there is something fishy and the SA is actually lying that it had left Chennai on Mon and after a halt in Bangalore on Tue broke down and has been stranded midway.He had said that the vehicles would reach the stockyard on Wed evening. I had put alot of pressure for a delivery this week and I guess for getting the payment in advance 4-5 days he is playing some tricks. However he has promised me to deliver the vehicle any how by Sun.
Is there seriously a shortage in production as he is stating that the waiting period now is at least 2 months for petrol and diesel 3 months as there are very few vehicles being dispatched from Chennai.
Old 15th May 2014, 21:18   #132

And has anyone here gone for any tyre upgarde?
I was wondering if there is any upgrade needed.
Old 16th May 2014, 16:05   #133
Senior - BHPian

Still no signs of my S option, came to know that cars are to be dispatched in a day or two and Dealership yet to receive the truck no.( Car carrier).
@ritesh94 Even i am planning for Tyre-Alloys upgrade and ICE upgrade, but yet to find one.
Old 16th May 2014, 17:59   #134
Senior - BHPian

Got some costs for accessories from my Hyundai Dealer.Looks like it was hurriedly put together! Any thoughts on the underbody coating and the sun films - can't figure out what madam is!Name:  xcent.png
Views: 10901
Size:  60.3 KB
BenjiRoss is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2014, 18:48   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenjiRoss View Post
Got some costs for accessories from my Hyundai Dealer.Looks like it was hurriedly put together! Any thoughts on the underbody coating and the sun films - can't figure out what madam is!Attachment 1241225
Thanks for sharing. Which dealer was it ? I have been hunting for a Seat cover with no success. All of them have been claiming unavailability of seat covers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks