Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2016, 12:11   #286
BHPian

Re: Maruti Celerio : Official Review

@sandygordon, good that you are getting a March'16 car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandygordon View Post
Sony BT double din headset with CD player - GT99BT with 4 speakers (did not tell the make of speakers)
Why don't you ask the dealer to put the entertainment system from Zxi model to fit into your car? That sounds good, looks good, integrates very well with the car dash, had all functionalities except touch screen and reverse parking camera integration.

Prices of other accessories look good to me. Except the parking sensors: I paid 3990/- for a Nippon made parking sensor. Check out the make.

Recommend under chassis anti-rust coating.

-Pratim

Last edited by pratim : 31st March 2016 at 12:19. Reason: minor corrections
pratim is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th April 2016, 12:38   #287
BHPian

My Dad's Celerio ZXI AMT makes a distinct click sound(coming from the engine bay of course) while the autogear lever is switched between N and D. The car has crossed 1500KM and I noticed it for the first time today(during a cold start in the morning)! Now, I don't drive it regularly but can't remember feeling that sound earlier. Has anyone else noticed it on their vehicle?! Is it normal for the auto gearbox?!
Old 11th April 2016, 01:37   #288
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by espraveen View Post
Has anyone else noticed it on their vehicle?! Is it normal for the auto gearbox?!
I hear this in my Alto K10 AMT too. It happens when lever is moved between D <-> N <-> R.

Nothing to worry IMO as it is the AMT actuator working.
a4anurag is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th April 2016, 19:49   #289
BHPian

At last she s home
Celerio artic white Vxi options AMT
Review to follow soon.
Maruti Celerio : Official Review-celerio1.jpg
sandygordon is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd April 2016, 18:28   #290
BHPian

hi i have just booked a lxi amt (o) in blue color . From what i have been reading its quite difficult to get hold of the optional pack variants, can anyone guide how to follow up and how long it may take. Does color play a very significant role. How exactly does maruti allot their cars?

Last edited by terra85 : 23rd April 2016 at 18:29. Reason: addition.
Old 23rd April 2016, 23:05   #291
BHPian

@terra85
You can PM me your contact number if you are willing to take the trouble of buying it from Goa.
Registration can be done at your end in Bengaluru.

PS: I have no commercial interest in this.
five46 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th April 2016, 00:11   #292
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra85 View Post
hi i have just booked a lxi amt (o) in blue color . From what i have been reading its quite difficult to get hold of the optional pack variants, can anyone guide how to follow up and how long it may take. Does color play a very significant role. How exactly does maruti allot their cars?
Yes, optional variants have more waiting period because production is low. I suggest you to check stock list/order list from dealer. It is easier to get cars in white/silver color early as they are produced max.
Cheers!
Dr.Naren is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th April 2016, 12:29   #293
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by terra85 View Post
Options variants except ZXi are in low demand and hence dealers do not stock them. I got a white VXI options in 3 days as it was in stock with the dealer.

It is easier to get a Zxi option s here than Vxi / Lxi. (Waiting period of around 3 weeks). Since the Vxi auto (no options) sells for 5.1 L INR OTR it is in high demand, they have a lot of them in stock as well (almost all colours).
sandygordon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2016, 21:24   #294
BHPian

hi guys just wanted to update . I upgraded to celerio vxi blue with safety pack from surakshaa car care and they have dispatched today . Wanted to know what all freebies others received with their celerio and discounts offered .
Old 16th May 2016, 09:10   #295
Distinguished - BHPian

Guys,
Is the ZXi(o) available with AMT? I was in the process of getting a Celerio AMT but looking at the ZXi, it still doesnt offer ABS. However, ZXi(o) has ABS but I am not sure if that comes in the AMT guise.

How is the performance in typical B2B traffic of bangalore? The car will be used for my office run of 60kms daily and also used for running household errands in the evenings by family. Has anyone crossed 40k kms or more on the odo? How is the AMT holding up?
Old 16th May 2016, 09:18   #296
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioholic View Post
Guys,
Is the ZXi(o) available with AMT?
Prices for Celerio (these are for Bangalore):

Maruti Celerio : Official Review-untitled.jpg

Price list says ZXi(O) AMT aka AGS is available but their product brochure doesn't mention AMT in ZXi(O) variant. Brochure says it is available only in LXi, VXi and ZXi. I am confused now.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2016, 09:45   #297
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Prices for Celerio (these are for Bangalore):

Attachment 1507564

Price list says ZXi(O) AMT aka AGS is available but their product brochure doesn't mention AMT in ZXi(O) variant. Brochure says it is available only in LXi, VXi and ZXi. I am confused now.
Though I have not yet visited the showroom, there are too many variants and options. One dealer website doesnt list On road price for ZXI+O+AMT, whereas another dealer has them. The option pack is only 15k more than the ZXI and for this I get a lot of stuff like ABS, Passenger airbag, alloy wheels and so on. Maybe I should visit the dealership and get a direct look of the variant. Just wanted to have some evidence before going there and falling into the SAs advices and regular load of bull.
Old 16th May 2016, 16:17   #298
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,
Is the ZXi(o) available with AMT? I was in the process of getting a Celerio AMT but looking at the ZXi, it still doesnt offer ABS. However, ZXi(o) has ABS but I am not sure if that comes in the AMT guise.

How is the performance in typical B2B traffic of bangalore? The car will be used for my office run of 60kms daily and also used for running household errands in the evenings by family. Has anyone crossed 40k kms or more on the odo? How is the AMT holding up?

Back in Blore, my SIL has an AMT clocking over 25k so far. She uses it as her office ride and last time I heard from her was it hasn't troubled so far. She was very happy with it and would recommend again to anyone. Hope that helps..
Shiv_1984 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th May 2016, 16:26   #299
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,
Is the ZXi(o) available with AMT? I was in the process of getting a Celerio AMT but looking at the ZXi, it still doesnt offer ABS. However, ZXi(o) has ABS but I am not sure if that comes in the AMT guise...
Yes! Celerio ZXI AMT (O) is available. My father's car is the same variant. We took delivery in Feb'16. One thing I can say is that it's not readily available and dealers generally push for other variants. We had to follow-up with MSIL & the dealer really hard to get the car delivered 3 months after booking
espraveen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th May 2016, 19:58   #300
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,
Is the ZXi(o) available with AMT?
It is available but note it doesnt get seat height adjust. For 30 k over vxi(O), you get a music system, powered mirrors and rear wiper extra. They have offers on vxi. I have booked one and am waiting for delivery.
terra85 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks