Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th December 2015, 21:36   #1246
BHPian

Re: Maruti Ciaz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midas View Post
Thank you guys for the support. I booked Ciaz ZXi Silky Silver at another dealership (Pratham Maruti, HSR Layout). I didn't lose anything from the previous offer I was getting. As per the SA, my car is still in transit and mostly it will be Nov/Dec manufactured vehicle (Hoping for it to be true).
Awesome! Congratulations! I am glad that you stood your ground and walked away. Some showrooms have a "our way or the highway" kinda attitude and it's great you took the highway

As Anurag said, do check the VIN. If it's in transit, they would have gotten it by now.
Old 17th December 2015, 22:27   #1247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thank you guys for the support. I booked Ciaz ZXi Silky Silver at another dealership (Pratham Maruti, HSR Layout). I didn't lose anything from the previous offer I was getting. As per the SA, my car is still in transit and mostly it will be Nov/Dec manufactured vehicle (Hoping for it to be true).

SA's at this dealership are very courteous. So, far the first impression is very good. Hopefully, everything goes well this time.

Congrats on your car. So who was the first dealer ?
Old 17th December 2015, 23:56   #1248
BHPian

Just curious to know that mileage difference with MID and TankFull to TankFull Method for Petrol Ciaz. Ciaz petrol owner's kindly comment.

Is the Auto Dimming IRVM available as Accessory?
Old 18th December 2015, 09:48   #1249
BHPian

Quote:

SA's at this dealership are very courteous. So, far the first impression is very good. Hopefully, everything goes well this time.
Congrats man! Good to know that you stood your ground. I had to go a few lengths, to get my bike from another dealer, because of the same issue. So I made it a point to cross check the VIN number in my car, before the temp registration.

Also muhammedismail, a fellow Ciaz owner, mentioned in this thread about the waterlogging in Pratham, Queens road. Hope they are not using the same stock yard for your dealership too.

Last edited by mithunvvijayan : 18th December 2015 at 09:52.
Old 18th December 2015, 13:39   #1250
BHPian

Quote:
(Since I don't want to defame them before verifying all the facts, I'm not revealing the name of dealer as of now)
Do you mind sharing the details of the dealer? You could even PM me the name.
Old 18th December 2015, 14:07   #1251
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedsatya View Post
Congrats on your car. So who was the first dealer ?

Surakshaa Koramangala. If anyone is offered a Glistening Grey Ciaz ZXi, please make sure it's not the one they were planning to sell me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mithunvvijayan View Post
Also muhammedismail, a fellow Ciaz owner, mentioned in this thread about the waterlogging in Pratham, Queens road. Hope they are not using the same stock yard for your dealership too.
No. Their stockyard is not in queens road. I'll go to their stockyard once my car reach there.
Midas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st December 2015, 13:28   #1252
BHPian

Quote:
No. Their stockyard is not in queens road. I'll go to their stockyard once my car reach there.
Have you seen the car in person yet? I am also waiting to hear from Pratham to check the cars in their yard. Is the yard, somewhere in Sarjapur?
Old 21st December 2015, 15:26   #1253
BHPian

Saw the latest ad on Ciaz. It comes with Apple car play. Can existing customers ask for upgrades. Anyone done that before?
Old 22nd December 2015, 20:34   #1254
BHPian

Hi

After many debates about what should replace our dearest Manza we are finalising on Ciaz Zdi or Zdi+.

Shivam Autozone Mumbai has only Grey & Black vehicles in stock (and on which he is proposing a 17.5 k discount) {grey is our second choice - first being white}

I will do a PDi before going for registration

Need pointers for dealer feedback, and price hike (in case difference will be higher than 50k we would go for the available stock.

Thanks in advance
Old 23rd December 2015, 06:24   #1255
BHPian

Maruti Ciaz : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1.2TSI7DSG View Post
Hi

Shivam Autozone Mumbai has only Grey & Black vehicles in stock (and on which he is proposing a 17.5 k discount) {grey is our second choice - first being white}

Need pointers for dealer feedback, and price hike (in case difference will be higher than 50k we would go for the available stock.
Shivam experience (Kandivli shop) has been positive. They are also honouring corporate discounts and most large companies are listed. Just in case you do qualify that could fetch another 10k savings.

Grey looks great! Even the official review vehicle posted in this thread on TBHP is grey! I fell for it. If I were to go for a diesel it would have been grey and it wouldn't be an option left for you anymore this year at least at Shivam!

You are perhaps talking to Suraj? Really nice and professional guy! He could get you good bargains on the accessories. Door and bumper protectors are a MUST for Ciaz!

Price hike is speculated as Ciaz is going Nexa soon!

Last edited by TMRT : 23rd December 2015 at 06:49.
TMRT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2015, 21:58   #1256
BHPian

I was planning to buy the ciaz diesel. Anyone has any idea when the facelift version is coming. I heard that there is one planned in february. Also wanted to confirm, if Apple Carplay is available in the current Ciaz
Old 23rd December 2015, 22:49   #1257
BHPian

I saw a video on YouTube in which the Ciaz touched 180kmph. :O
Is that puny 1.4L petrol capable of those speeds?
Old 24th December 2015, 01:30   #1258
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbkamit View Post
I was planning to buy the ciaz diesel. Anyone has any idea when the facelift version is coming. I heard that there is one planned in february. Also wanted to confirm, if Apple Carplay is available in the current Ciaz

Just saw a newspaper ad a few days back which did mention Apple CarPlay under the infotainment screen image. No idea about the facelift though.
Old 24th December 2015, 20:46   #1259
BHPian

Quote:
I went for Ciaz test drive today. There is no offers on the car even though it's year end. He claims that it's the best selling car in the segment. I told him Honda City sales is consistently more than that of Ciaz. His reply "No. This is the best selling car saar. Lot of demand saar. No discount or offers".

Moreover, he told there will be ~30k price hike next month. Anyone heard of such a price hike OR is he just trying to get a quick booking?
In Goa, Following offer is available on Petrol Ciaz.

Exchange Bonus: 30000/-
Consumer Offer: 17,500/-
Free MGA worth 5K

Billing to be done before 31st December 2015.
Gurudatta Nayak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th December 2015, 12:31   #1260
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurudatta Nayak View Post
In Goa, Following offer is available on Petrol Ciaz.

Exchange Bonus: 30000/-
Consumer Offer: 17,500/-
Free MGA worth 5K

Billing to be done before 31st December 2015.
Same offers in Mumbai. We are going for Zdi+ (color yet to be chosen between grey and white)
We will going for outside insurance- that will save abt 5-6k more on the vehicle

Since we are not exchanging our car, we are not eligible for the exchange bonus. We will be making the payment on Monday. Registration should be done by Friday.

It will be the Best New Year present to our family.

Last edited by 1.2TSI7DSG : 25th December 2015 at 12:39. Reason: Missed a point

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks