Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2015, 05:25   #91
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhjain View Post
Hey man, I got a 2014 VIN but a discount of about 43K. Who has given you the feedback for 77K? I need to check with other dealers as well then.
Okay, I just calculated again. I got a net discount of 74K on the elegance trim. Though the buyback of my old car is not that great since it is MH registered. However I do not want to get into the hassle of selling it on my own. I am also getting the matting, car cover, mud flaps and Teflon treatment free with the car.

As per the dealer, 2015 VIN will be confirmed only once the new prices are revealed. What's your take on this?

I am going in for a Cappuccino Beige, as I like my ride to be understated! Saw one red car in black edition. Car was to die for!

Last edited by abhjain : 5th January 2015 at 05:30.
abhjain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th January 2015, 07:33   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Okay, I just calculated again. I got a net discount of 74K on the elegance trim. Though the buyback of my old car is not that great since it is MH registered. However I do not want to get into the hassle of selling it on my own. I am also getting the matting, car cover, mud flaps and Teflon treatment free with the car.

As per the dealer, 2015 VIN will be confirmed only once the new prices are revealed. What's your take on this?
can you give the exact cost break up please
Old 5th January 2015, 12:12   #93
BHPian

Re: My Skoda Rapid 1.5L DSG, Elegance : Initial ownership experience

Quote:

I am going in for a Cappuccino Beige, as I like my ride to be understated! Saw one red car in black edition. Car was to die for!
The dealer was J.S.B Auto.
Cappuccino Beige is indeed a very nice color. @Charansuki ( this thread's originator), has gone for it too. Looks understated and classy. However he didn't' go in for black package option, IMHO that would have made it look a bit sportier and pacy.
For me also the color confusion has started all over again this morning. I was sure to go in for Toffee Brown with balck package but today the dealer called & told that black package was not yet available in Toffee Brown :( . So I may also go in for Beige or Silver now. Still going to call Skoda HQ for confirmation.
Also if you are getting such discounts on the 2014 VIN, go ahead as there should be no feature improvements for 2015 VIN. My problem is that our dealer here has no 2014 VINs in stock
Old 5th January 2015, 12:28   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi_d View Post
The dealer was J.S.B Auto.
Cappuccino Beige is indeed a very nice color. @Charansuki ( this thread's originator), has gone for it too. Looks understated and classy. However he didn't' go in for black package option, IMHO that would have made it look a bit sportier and pacy.
For me also the color confusion has started all over again this morning. I was sure to go in for Toffee Brown with balck package but today the dealer called & told that black package was not yet available in Toffee Brown :( . So I may also go in for Beige or Silver now. Still going to call Skoda HQ for confirmation.
Also if you are getting such discounts on the 2014 VIN, go ahead as there should be no feature improvements for 2015 VIN. My problem is that our dealer here has no 2014 VINs in stock
Okay, my dealer is also JSB auto. He has one more in stock. Do you want me to ship it across to Hyderabad!
Old 5th January 2015, 13:02   #95
BHPian

Quote:
Okay, my dealer is also JSB auto. He has one more in stock. Do you want me to ship it across to Hyderabad!
Thanks a ton! Bro, heartfelt appreciation.
I called up these guys they said Skoda does not allow cross selling in other regions where they have the dealership, but he is still trying to find out a way and will call me back if that is possible.
Old 5th January 2015, 13:46   #96
BHPian

Quote:
I called up these guys they said Skoda does not allow cross selling in other regions where they have the dealership, but he is still trying to find out a way and will call me back if that is possible.
Sure brother, let me know in case you need any help in Delhi. I am always their for a fellow team-bhp member. Also try speaking to Praful at JSB whose an excellent chap.
Old 5th January 2015, 19:42   #97
BHPian

Hi abhjain, could you post some pics of the Cappuccino Beige with black package. I've not seen that one yet. I'm yet to decide between the silver or the beige. Toffee Brown is out of list now since it is confirmed to not have the black package.

I did speak to Praful and he sounded very helpful indeed, but my bank is having some issues to finance the car purchased from Delhi. Tons of thanks for your kind gesture Bro!

Last edited by Eddy : 5th January 2015 at 22:30. Reason: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread.
Old 5th January 2015, 21:43   #98
BHPian

Hi Abhi, sorry but don't have any pics of cappuccino Beige black package. I am posting the white with black package if this helps. My personal opinion would be silver in black package.
Attached Thumbnails
2014 Skoda Rapid 1.5L DSG : Official Review-1420474374468.jpg  

abhjain is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 07:44   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Abhi_d, seems like we have saved another 40K by booking early. Most manufacturers have increased the prices effective today.
Old 6th January 2015, 11:59   #100
BHPian

Yes, looks like
Someone from the sales team was telling me that Skoda may not increase the price in January though. Anyways it's better to be safe than sorry.
Old 6th January 2015, 17:59   #101
BHPian

So finally I got to click the Cappuccino Beige with black package and this is what I booked. Please find the snaps attached. The delivery is supposed to be in 3 weeks time
Attached Thumbnails
2014 Skoda Rapid 1.5L DSG : Official Review-20150106_143301_2hdr.jpg  

2014 Skoda Rapid 1.5L DSG : Official Review-20150106_143229_hdr.jpg  

abhi_d is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 6th January 2015, 18:13   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Note from Mod :

Abh_D and Abhjain, Request you both to please carry out your personal conversations over a PM or offline.

Last 10-15 posts is like a 1-1 conversation between you both and does not add value to thread ownership. Thanks for your understanding !!
Noted and will be supoer careful. Got too engrossed with the booking process and the choice of colors.
Old 6th January 2015, 18:37   #103
BHPian

Quote:
So finally I got to click the Cappuccino Beige with black package and this is what I booked. Please find the snaps attached. The delivery is supposed to be in 3 weeks time
Beautiful! I guess it would have looked better with the black roof wrap.

I have put a gloss roof wrap and now I think i should look at getting the blackened grill, headlights and fog lamps too!
Old 6th January 2015, 20:45   #104
BHPian

Congrats abhi d and abhjain.

I will also have to wait three more weeks to lay my hands on my rapid 1.5 mt ambition plus.

My car has arrived and is in the stock yard. My elderly people at home have given me an auspicious day after three weeks only.

Its getting irresistible for me till then.

Last edited by rki2007 : 6th January 2015 at 20:47.
Old 7th January 2015, 03:22   #105
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 7th January 2015 at 13:30.

Most Viewed