Old 11th June 2015, 11:30   #286
BHPian

Re: Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
Guys, look who's here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
Got my Sangria Red XTA delivered a while back!!
Congrats guys! BTW mine Sangria Red XTA will be delivered tomorrow
Old 11th June 2015, 14:44   #287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMMUTER View Post
One of my biggest dreams was to have a frugal car that can take me to a hill station whenever I want. Nano appears to be neither frugal nor be able to climb properly. That it is giving up on the stop-go situations on the hills is a grave safety issue.
I would recommend a visit to Himachal where you would be completely surprised by the number of Nanos running around in the hills. Far more than any city I have seen in India (Colombo has more Nanos running than any Indian city, and it allegedly commands a premium there)
Steeroid is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th June 2015, 19:55   #288
BHPian

Wow !

Here I am still taking test drives & BHPians are taking deliveries !

Congratulations guys!

Sangria Red, Damson Purple with sunroof.
Awesome! Keep them coming.

Coming to the test drive:
Good experience from the day I first showed interest.
Regular calls from Tata Motors, then from the respective dealers - Wasan & Concorde.
Arranging test drives at the times I requested. Adjusting. Re-scheduling. Well informed staff. Courteous. Good follow ups.
(Wasan Motors service seems to be improving)

Test-drive no. 1.

Concorde Motors, Prabhadevi.
Attended by: Kashif Merchant - on a rainy Sunday evening. Courteous. Co-operative. Knew all the figures and features at the tip of his tongue. Accompanied on a good, full-filling test drive.
My father rarely likes any sales people at such showrooms. But he was quite please with Kashif Merchant.

Sangria Red - AMT & MT - both tested.
I don't know what to write different about MT.

AMT - WOW & WOW. & ... ummm... okay.

(Had driven Honda City Petrol Auto - just last week)

So the actual AMT - is a nice unit. It does have that little lag while shifting. Gets some time to adjust your driving style. But once you get past that - it is a breeze!

Quoting something my friend exclaimed: "Yeh gaadi ek ungli or ek pair se chala sakte hain."
You can literally drive this car with 1 finger (super light and nice EPS) & 1 foot - Right foot for the brake and accelerator.

Sports mode was preferred over Auto. Auto - would shift to 4th by 45-50 kmph. Sports - would slot into 4th around 65-70 kmph. Giving a little more pull.

I was MOST interested in the manual mode of the AMT.
(it was disappointing in the Honda City despite the paddle shifter)

The Manual mode in the AMT - is AWESOME!
1 tap to go up & automatically comes down to 1st gear on braking. Really nifty. A pleasure to use - and yet stays in my control.
Add to it that power steering and it would be my IDEAL car everyday in Mumbai traffic.

Overall:
WHAT a leap the car has taken.
Door metal width, paint quality, door handle quality - EVERYthing has improved significantly.
NVH levels are too good.
Black & Beige dashboard - big thumbs up.

Boot opens nicely - not an issue at all. Infact very simple. Nice & heavy. Those 2 struts REALLY help. Decent space.
Seats are slightly better too.
Plastic quality is also a grade better than previous gen.

That steering wheel - I LOVE. It's another highlight.

I would have wished for Flip Keys - but I guess AliExpress & eBay will help there before TML.

What more can I say that hasn't already been said ?

I would have gladly paid 50k - 75k more for:
petrol tank lid outside
internally / electronically adjustable ORVMS
Airbags
Disc brakes
Rear wiper & defogger.

Overall - Waiting for my darling old Nano to get evaluated. If the price they offer is right - I will go for it.

Taking my wife for another test drive - something next week. Will update if anything more.

BTW:
Mats, mudflaps, anti-rust coating - all inclusive in price. No need to bargain with dealer for that.
Dr.Suraj is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 11th June 2015, 23:00   #289
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgam.boonyi View Post
Goats be so random! Even now just thinking about goats jumping onto the highway makes me giggle.

Congrats on your new purchase. Must say it looks particularly delicious in RED!
Many Thanks

B.B
Thanks a lot! And best wishes to you too for the booking! Yeah, goats are really scary especially after witnessing them once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
Congrats on the purchase. Looking forward to the detailed review.

Not a situation you would want to be in with a brand new car on its first trip
Thank you! That's sad. I'm indeed lucky to have escaped such a situation. Actually, the goat-wallahs need to take enough care of their goats rather than just letting them all around the roads. Poor things don't even know that they're under risk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mail2sekh View Post
Hi freakmuzik,
Congratulations on the quick and new purchase! I believe you had a twist? And you upgraded to a Gen x manual .Objectively thinking (apart from the euphoria of a new car ofcourse) why would / should anybody do that?
Apart from the openable boot what do you see as the benefits?
I can understand if you took the amt or if you were upgrading from the Gen 1 models - so just checking.

Not at all! I was having a 2010 Nano (1st-Gen part of the initial bookings). Hence I felt it made great sense to upgrade at this moment. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster_chd View Post
Congrats guys! BTW mine Sangria Red XTA will be delivered tomorrow
Thank you and All the very best jeepster. Wishing you a great delivery experience and furthermore endless miles with her.

Cheers!
freakmuzik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th June 2015, 23:37   #290
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Suraj View Post
Here I am still taking test drives & BHPians are taking deliveries !
Overall - Waiting for my darling old Nano to get evaluated. If the price they offer is right - I will go for it.
Lucky guys are already driving their GenXs around. People like us in Blore are kept waiting in spite of booking on the launch date. Anyway today I received a message on my cell that my vehicle has been insured with an insurance company. So that must mean that it would be ready after registration tomorrow or the day after. A hand and a leg are twitching to drive her already!
Do not expect much from the dealer for your old nano. They will quote less than the minimum possible as they did for my twist XT 2014. I got the blatant feeling that they were out to just make profit for themselves. They could have just begged me for some money instead of this. The price quoted was too shameful in fact. I am still wondering how the evaluator managed to keep a straight face while saying the figure to me! This was from Concorde. So was forced to sell it outside for a 30 percent higher price. And this was including the so called 'Exchange Bonus'. Its all a load of hogwash.
alphahere is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2015, 09:29   #291
Senior - BHPian

JayD - Congrats on the Red Riding Hood. Could you please enlighten us on the break-up of bill including insurance, tax, AMC & accessories.

Also on any discounts you were able to negotiate .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacs View Post
Today I am expecting the offer from MK on exchanging the Alto 1.1. Have already kept the cheque leaf in my pocket for token advance against booking.
As mentioned by everyone in this thread, they really under quoted and added 20K exchange bonus which makes it 90K for my old car which is still in mint condition. Dad got the shock of his life and told me to forget about selling the Alto 1.1 whether AMT comes home or not!

I am just checking if I can sell off by myself and claim the exchange bonus which my advisor agreed. But 15K not 20K.

My advisor had a long drive on the test drive vehicle the previous weekend. and discovered that 5th gear can be engaged in Manual mode as well. RPM matters though. Anyways he wrote to TATA to re-confirm its not a faulty tranny.

Also he disclosed the fuel efficiency he got on the aggressive drive was 18kmpl. Not bad!
jacs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2015, 12:07   #292

We got our Nano GenX XTA version delivered on Monday, 8th of June, 2015. Earlier to the delivery, we were invited to the official launch of the NANO GenX at Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, Bangalore on Friday, 5th June, 2015. We saw all colors getting delivered except Persian Rose.

The event was well organized with the launch, some snacks, officially handing over the keys of the vehicle & some goodies for the first 10 customers of the showroom. Since it was a World Environment day, team Concorde gifted every customer with a sapling which was a good gesture.

Pictures attached in the end. Sorry for less quality images since it was captured by my phone camera.

Now comes the bad part. Sales and Delivery. We had planned for delivery on Sunday. The whole family was excited. Wife was super excited since this was her first car. We reached concorde showroom at about 10:30am in the morning after a follow up call from the showroom that the vehicle was ready for delivery. We completed all the formalities and went to see the vehicle and there we saw a shocker. The vehicle was not clean, not polished, the body was rough and interiors also was not clean. Since it was a sunday, we had to return home disappointed with multiple phone calls to senior management at Concorde for their poor management at the delivery section. We were extremely disappointed for the way the delivery was handled. This was the first time we experienced such a mishandled delivery.

After settling down at home, I called up the sales contact and told her that I will be giving one final chance to Concorde which will be on Monday morning and if the vehicle was still in a non-satisfactory stage, I would not take the vehicle at all.

Sales Rating: 9/10.
Delivery Rating: 1.5/10 (They just cant be so negligent)

Pricing & Insurance: OTR price was approximately 370000/- at Concorde including accessories. There was no offer since it was new launch.I enquired at Prerana Motors BTM layout before finalising and the price there was 364000/- excluding accessories. Prerana had corporate offer where they said they will give 3500/- worth accessories free. Since I had a personal obligation, I had to make Concorde match the price i.e., 364000 OTR with 3500/- accessories free. I am not sure if concorde has corrected this style of marketing. I would suggest people to go around and check before finalizing a deal. For insurance, i approached ICICI lombard & Bajaj Alliance, but since this was a new model, their system did not have the ex-showroom data. ICICI had a very lethargic attitude and even without model details, they quoted higher premium than the showroom itself. Since we were running out of time, we got the insurance done at the showroom itself.

The vehicle was delivered in a satisfactory stage on Monday

Initial Review: Currently, clocked 130kms on ODO in last 3 days. With an AFE of 10-11kmpl.I am still trying to figure out the correct number, currently this looks shocker. But wife is still in learning stage. So there is an excuse to this number currently. AC is really good. Steering response is excellent. I have started feeling that my i20 steering response is lagging after i started driving Nano GenX. Spacious & responsive for city driving. Bluetooth is simple & works well with Android phone but for some reason, my windows phone is not getting detected. Not sure why. The sales representative told me that the floor mat does not get fixed for the Nano automatic version in the boot, not sure why couldn't they do this. This looks a little odd when the boot is opened. Setting the clock was tricky (not sure if this was the way in earlier Nanos as well). There is a set button which never worked to set the clock correctly. Later discovered that we had to press and hold both the buttons that are available on console for few seconds to set the clock. I am still trying to figure out, understand and get used to the DTE,AFE,IFE & fuel in reserve (when the "E" starts blinking) data that is getting displayed on the console. Mud flaps are not fit yet. I am planning to get fit that this weekend.

Overall, satisfied with the vehicle for city driving and occasional highway drive.

I am thinking of getting the mileage part checked this weekend at concorde. If any of you are facing the same problem & figured out a solution, kindly suggest. I will also post the response I get from the service guys later this weekend. I still haven't got a call from TATA for feedback about sales (I dont know if they have this mechanism like Maruti & Hyundai) which I am kind of waiting to talk on the goof up they did last Sunday.

Thanks
Pramod
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-wp_20150605_17_08_54_pro.jpg  

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-wp_20150605_17_23_37_pro.jpg  

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-wp_20150605_17_23_41_pro.jpg  

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-wp_20150605_17_23_50_pro.jpg  

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-wp_20150605_17_25_37_pro.jpg  

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-wp_20150605_17_46_06_pro.jpg  

Last edited by 118pramod : 12th June 2015 at 12:28. Reason: Error in statement
118pramod is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 12th June 2015, 16:42   #293
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 118pramod View Post
We got our Nano GenX XTA version delivered on Monday, 8th of June, 2015. Earlier to the delivery, we were invited to the official launch of the NANO GenX at Concorde Motors, Dairy Circle, Bangalore on Friday, 5th June, 2015. We saw all colors getting delivered except Persian Rose.

The vehicle was delivered in a satisfactory stage on Monday

Initial Review: Currently, clocked 130kms on ODO in last 3 days. With an AFE of 10-11kmpl.I am still trying to figure out the correct number, currently this looks shocker. I am still trying to figure out, understand and get used to the DTE,AFE,IFE & fuel in reserve (when the "E" starts blinking) data that is getting displayed on the console. Mud flaps are not fit yet. I am planning to get fit that this weekend.

Overall, satisfied with the vehicle for city driving and occasional highway drive.

I am thinking of getting the mileage part checked this weekend at concorde. If any of you are facing the same problem & figured out a solution, kindly suggest.
Thanks
Pramod
Congrats on your purchase ! Wishing you a wonderful time ahead with your Nano.

Did you reset the AFE? Since the car was lying idle in the yard and due to the various transits, the AFE will always be really low. Just reset your trip meter so that the corresponding AFE reading will get reset and then check your FE. Initially, AFE was 10kmpl for me but as soon as I reset the AFE, I got to know the real FE. The readings are pretty accurate I should say with variations of maye .2 to .5 kmpl.

In chennai, driving from Koyambedu to Adyar and back during peak hours (morning 9 am and evening 7 pm) resulted in an average FE of 13.6 kmpl - this is with Air Con, lots and lots of idling due to traffic jams and signals. The traffic just doesn't move and takes more than one hour for a distance of 13 km. So I guess the FE is quite decent for such a situation but should improve after a few thousand kilometers and services.

Driving the car sedately improves the AFE reading immediately. It's the idling and first gear crawling that drastically reduces the FE. Even driving on second gear at speeds of 20 - 30 kmph gives pretty good FE!

Cheers!
freakmuzik is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 12th June 2015, 17:49   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakmuzik View Post
Congrats on your purchase ! Wishing you a wonderful time ahead with your Nano.

Did you reset the AFE? Since the car was lying idle in the yard and due to the various transits, the AFE will always be really low. Just reset your trip meter so that the corresponding AFE reading will get reset and then check your FE. Initially, AFE was 10kmpl for me but as soon as I reset the AFE, I got to know the real FE. The readings are pretty accurate I should say with variations of maye .2 to .5 kmpl.

In chennai, driving from Koyambedu to Adyar and back during peak hours (morning 9 am and evening 7 pm) resulted in an average FE of 13.6 kmpl - this is with Air Con, lots and lots of idling due to traffic jams and signals. The traffic just doesn't move and takes more than one hour for a distance of 13 km. So I guess the FE is quite decent for such a situation but should improve after a few thousand kilometers and services.

Driving the car sedately improves the AFE reading immediately. It's the idling and first gear crawling that drastically reduces the FE. Even driving on second gear at speeds of 20 - 30 kmph gives pretty good FE!

Cheers!
I have not reset the AFE or the trip meter since I was not aware. I shall try that out today. Thank you for the information.

Again a sales/delivery thought: I think these are things that they must tell us during demo of the vehicle before delivery. I wonder why don't they talk about best practices for the vehicle in real terms. I remember the sales guy telling me that what ODO meter is, what trip meter is and showing the AC button on how to switch on and switch off. I am not denying the fact that they must not tell for the first timers, but during the sales cycle for such vehicles, sales folks would have gathered information if this is the first car or does the customer use any other car and so and so forth. To summarize, i feel the demo must be customized rather than a pre recorded message which misses out on critical vehicle specific information.
Another point is, since as a customer we are new to such vehicle specific things, it will not strike us also to ask such questions.
Old 12th June 2015, 18:06   #295
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 118pramod View Post
I have not reset the AFE or the trip meter since I was not aware. I shall try that out today. Thank you for the information.

To summarize, i feel the demo must be customized rather than a pre recorded message which misses out on critical vehicle specific information.
Another point is, since as a customer we are new to such vehicle specific things, it will not strike us also to ask such questions.
Exactly! That'l be easier for them as well as for us. None of the SA have any clue about many of the features. And how else do they expect to improve the customer response?

And did you know you can also adjust the display brightness? I think i saw that in the User Manual. First thing i do is take the delivery and spend an hour to read the entire manual. Try reading the whole thing. It's all clear and in detail. The MID of the AMT has more features than the Manual. Unleash and enjoy
freakmuzik is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2015, 19:58   #296
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations to all the Gen X Nano Owners. Im simply bowled by the new generation Nano especially AMT version.
While i normally dont go towards mileage aspect, I have a 2012 Nano, which never gives more than 13-14kmpl in city. While I love my Nano, Im disappointed with this aspect.
Im considering a Gen X AMT for my wife.
Here is my 2012 Nano LX
Attached Thumbnails
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-dsc_0113.jpg  

Old 13th June 2015, 07:02   #297
BHPian

Hi All,
Our Damson Purple GenX AMT has finally come home! Say Hi!!

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-20150613_065246.jpg
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-20150613_065316.jpg

Let me share a few quick initial impressions on the car and the delivery process at the dealers'.

Booking:

Initially I had visited Concorde Motors, Silk Board and was following up with them for the launch date. The day the display car came, they called me up and asked to come see the vehicle. I was impressed with their service and dropped in on the way to office to see the car. But TD was still not approved as it was not launched yet. I asked them to contact me once TD is available. They were prompt with this too but I asked them to bring over the car to my office once, twice, thrice.. No response. The lame excuse they were giving was that the car has gone for an event for 3 to 4 days. Probably to some IT park is my best guess. At the same time I got myself a TD from KHT Motors where the car was available. I was the first customer to TD their AMT vehicle according to the SA. After waiting for 3 days for a response from Concorde and getting stood up, I finalized my booking from KHT Motors and paid the amount.

Delivery:

At the booking time I had applied for Royal Gold colour because I felt it was not a common colour and the interior colour scheme would go well with this colour. Delivery was promised officially on June 22, 2015 at the max which is one month from my booking date. This week on June 9 I decided to follow up with KHT on the status and the SA tells me that they have a few Damson Purples ready for delivery if I wanted. Royal Gold should take another 2 weeks at least. So went to the yard to have a look and gave the go ahead for registration. Gave them a cheque for the remaining amount on June 10 (which was presented and cleared on the same day itself!!). On June 12, the SA calls me and tells me that the car would be ready for delivery by 6 pm. I reached the showroom by 5.45 pm and she was there all ready. A few observations:

1. The car was clean. Interiors and the exterior.
2. The basic accessories which were given free of cost included floor mats and mud flaps.
3. Mud flaps were still not available due to the new rear bumper shape. So SA promised to get it fixed in another 10 days time.
4. Asked for alloy wheels but was not available in stock. So need to source it from somewhere else.
4. Got 500 worth fuel which was already filled by them. Saved me the headache of rushing off to find a bunk directly from the showroom.

Initial Impressions:

After receiving the key, me and wife sat inside and I turned the key. It seemed the same as my older twist XT save for a slightly muffled starter and engine sound. As we pushed off from the showroom, these impressions immediately struck. I am comparing it with my now sold 2014 twist XT.

1. This was better! Loads better. The suspension was miles ahead and really car like. Where the front suspension of the 2014 used to clunk its way through potholes, here all we hear is a muted thump! Wife was like "Is this really a nano?"

2. The A/C is too much! The blower speed at number 1 itself is too strong. They should have given a 4 speed blower with a lower speed on number 1 instead of a 3 speed blower.

3. Calibration of the A/C compressor seems different. Idling at signals, the 2014 used to cut off regularly. In the GenX the compressor cut off frequency is noticeably reduced. This must be contributing to the stronger cooling effect too.

4. Mileage has noticeably reduced. Got a tankful and reset the trip at my favourite bunk. However light footed, it just would not go above 13 kmpl where the 2014 twist used to return around 15 kmpl under same conditions. Hmmm.. Lets give her more time on this. Maybe I need to adjust my driving style a bit. I was kinda surprised to see freakmuzik's 22-23 kmpl on the highway with his non AMT. I'm sure the 2014 twist would return well above that figure at the speeds he was doing (read 25-26). Its definite the GenX has lower FE compared to the outgoing model as also suggested by the ARAI ratings. The question is just how bad is it really? Only time and experience can reveal.

5. The steering has become chunkier to hold. In the 2014 twist, I had to cover the wheel with leather to make it feel better to hold. The GenX does not require a cover IMO as it is quite soft too.

6. Switchgear feels good in quality. Mist function on wiper is a new and welcome addition. The foglamps have a latch type switch now which stays on and will come on automatically with the headlamps. In the 2014 twist the foglamps had to be switched on with the spring loaded switch each time after switching on the headlamps.

7. The throttle is a drive by wire type now. There is no cable. So even if you give more input than required or floor it the IFE reading stays put at around 13 kmpl min. In the 2014 twist flooring the pedal used to bring the IFE to dismal levels without any real progress on the road.(It did not have an IFE indicator on the console but it can be logged through OBD)

8. 5th gear gets engaged post 80 km/h. Really tall. I wonder what the top speed of the XTA is. Need to try this out after she ages a bit. Kickdown is instant. It is infact faster than upshifts! I remember reading about this in a Celerio review too.

9. Brakes are OK. Comparable to the outgoing version. The only lack is felt due to lesser engine braking as the AMT keeps upshifting at the earliest opportunity.

10. Cabin quality has increased by leaps and bounds. All panels and claddings are fitted flush. The dashboard lines are straight and no unsightly bends or waves anywhere. The seats are softer and more comfortable too.

To Conclude:

Some additions like alloy wheels and a 3M for the underbody is still pending. Planning to get it done in the next week if time permits. All said it looks like a much improved product usability wise over the previous iterations. Save for a few problems like the increased fuel consumption. In these days of increasing efficiency where other manufacturers are fighting for the throne, TATA has taken a step or two backward in this aspect. But I think its a for buyers looking for an upgrade from existing versions and also as a second car for the city.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 13th June 2015 at 10:42. Reason: Spacing = improves readability! Thanks.
alphahere is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th June 2015, 08:42   #298
Senior - BHPian

Its just been a week or so & looks like we're going to have a decent number of ownership reviews on Team-BHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphahere View Post
Hi All,
Congrats for the Nano! Nice to know its improved so much even compared to 2014 Nano.

Edit
: Was wondering if the Rear Wheels are a bit smaller than before, somehow felt so in the pic.

Last edited by GrammarNazi : 13th June 2015 at 08:44.
Old 13th June 2015, 10:37   #299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphahere View Post
Hi All,

4. Mileage has noticeably reduced. Got a tankful and reset the trip at my favourite bunk. However light footed, it just would not go above 13 kmpl where the 2014 twist used to return around 15 kmpl under same conditions. Hmmm.. I was kinda surprised to see freakmuzik's 22-23 kmpl on the highway with his non AMT. I'm sure the 2014 twist would return well above that figure at the speeds he was doing (read 25-26). Its definite the GenX has lower FE compared to the outgoing model as also suggested by the ARAI ratings.
Hearty congrats! And your car just looks beautiful and wishing you long years with this car.

Coming to the FE, today was really surprising as my nano returned 20.4 kmpl from Koyambedu to Adyar through the main roads. (13.6 kmpl the previous day was through some narrow routes mostly suggested by Mr. Google maps). I started a little late and hence traffic was a tad lesser. But I never could go above 50kmph either. Shifted to fourth thrice for a short duration. I had to stop at a few signals, crawl through traffic and do lots of second gear and low-speed (20-25 kmph) third gear moments along with trailing the buses too. The FE came to 22.1 kmpl at a moment and it got back to 20.4kmpl while I kept hunting down for a parking spot. I think the throttle of the Genx is way softer, easier and sensitive to handle. If the Nano is moving, i'm getting very good FE provided I use the throttle very delicately

Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-img_20150613_095940356.jpg

For some reason, I couldn't find the AFE pic in my gallery. So had to click again!
Tata Nano AMT (Automatic) : Official Review-img_20150613_102012364.jpg

Cheers!
freakmuzik is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 13th June 2015, 11:07   #300
BHPian

will be helpful if all genx owners can perform some accurate FE measurements (not just the reading seen on the display) to understand the behavior.

Can some of you pl try a tankful to tankful method to find out the avg FE of the AMT in city use (with / without sports mode)?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks